AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkiePixi

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 11, 2012
Purgatory
pinkiepixi.cammodels.com
Twitter Username
@pinkiepixi
MFC Username
pinkiepixi
Streamate Username
pinkiepixi
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/165388/PinkiePixi/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/62623/pinkiepixii
So... who here plays? Nobody understands my addition! ITS REAL. If I could quit camming to become a professional Monster Hunter... I would. :-D

Where are you currently at in the game? What weapons do you use? Armor set? Fav monster? Least favorite? That kinda stuff!

Im currently HR1. My main weapon is great sword, but Im trying to get the hang of the insect glaive. That shit is COMPLICATED, but also really fun as far as I can tell, Ive only used it once. I have a full set of Kecha armor and use Chieftain's Great Sword. I just completed the armor set and got my sword upgrade tonight! Major kudos to a fellow ACF lady who helped me significantly in farming Great Jaggi frills.

I used to play years ago when it was on the PSP, I almost had full Tigrex armor, but my PSP and game got stolen... Thankfully the Tigrex is still around. So now its like a personal vendetta kinda deal. I HAVE to get full Tigrex armor eventually. Otherwise I will have failed as a hunter. :lol:

Reactions: sahi
This seems like a really cool game! I wish it had been made for consoles as well. A game that's maybe similar to this is coming out called 'The Witcher: Wild Hunt'. I'm gonna be getting it today. Anyone else getting it? OP I'm thinking you might not be. You may really have to quit camming if you start playing this as well! lol.

Reactions: PinkiePixi
@PinkiePixi WE NEED TO PLAY SOME MOREEEE!!! I never have time to play anymore!!! I play like once a week now, if that =/. I wish more people from MFC played, so that I could play with them. I'm totally down to sell my MH4 name to play with people off MFC. But only one person on MFC has it, sooo yeah.

@sahi Previous versions were made for Consoles... The original one was on PS2, && then Tri was for Wii :).

Reactions: PinkiePixi
@SNATCH I havent played in so long! Im either all or nothing when it comes to games, I cant balance them in my life when I have other things to do. Either I dont play at all, or all I do is play all day every day. I miss it though, and I def want to play with you again sometime soon!

Reactions: SNATCH
@SNATCH I havent played in so long! Im either all or nothing when it comes to games, I cant balance them in my life when I have other things to do. Either I dont play at all, or all I do is play all day every day. I miss it though, and I def want to play with you again sometime soon!

OMG, that is so me! I've had so much going on I haven't had time to play! The few times I have, I've meant to pick it up again the same day/night or the next, but just got too tired or busy. A lot of times I've started preparing for a quest, then fallen asleep before I can like get out the door... Like fallen asleep at the item box, LMAO LMAO LMAo =P

game is SOOO good. bought it in Japan to play when it first launched then again 6 months later when it launched in Korea so I could read it. bought collector's edition for NA but still play the Korean one mostly as I've completed more in it. nice to see people here enjoy the game too.

I've actually been thinking about purchasing this game for a while now, but I'm kind of scared to because from what I've heard it has a very steep learning curve!

Just got it a few weeks ago and have sadly been neglecting it so bad >w< Right now I swear by the Switch Axe (and Charge Blade on bigger creatures with no minions), but I still have my love for GS, Dual Blades, LS, and Bow from my PSP version (which I still have). I absolutely adore how they've added new features to old weapons to keep them fresh and new. I've never loved bows more than I do now. I hate the frickin camera for this game but lord is it fun. The graphics are amazing and honestly if they made it for consoles I'd never leave my house lol

I am seriously obsessed with this game. I don't get to play often, but when I do, I end up binge playing if I can find the right group to play with! Right now, I'm HR 126. I still have to finish my offline 9* quests, as well as the rest of my 3* G-Rank quests, but I'll get there! :).

not trying to derail the thread or anything (just a side note) but anyone who loves the MonsterHunter franchise would do well in looking into Final Fantasy Explorers. if Final Fantasy and Monster Hunter got together in a broom closet, Explorers would be the child. it is the Monster Hunter game, with Final Fantasy overlay. SquEnix did the conversion perfectly. it plays just like MonHun, with everything you'd expect from SquEnix. it was launched a year ago in Japan and recently brought out for NA as well. the NA version has a few updates and tweeks that make it more fun than the JP version (and I can read it). again not trying to hijack the thread, just offering a suggestion to the ACF community

Reactions: AngelRae420
So... who here plays? Nobody understands my addition! ITS REAL. If I could quit camming to become a professional Monster Hunter... I would. :-D

Where are you currently at in the game? What weapons do you use? Armor set? Fav monster? Least favorite? That kinda stuff!

Every time I see this thread I think of the Monster Hunter series of books. Sounds like they'd go hand in hand with this game.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/c/larry-correia/

n300219.jpg

Five days after Owen Zastava Pitt pushed his insufferable boss out of a fourteenth story window, he woke up in the hospital with a scarred face, an unbelievable memory, and a job offer.

It turns out that monsters are real. All the things from myth, legend, and B-movies are out there, waiting in the shadows. Officially secret, some of them are evil, and some are just hungry. On the other side are the people who kill monsters for a living. Monster Hunter International is the premier eradication company in the business. And now Owen is their newest recruit.

It's actually a pretty sweet gig, except for one little problem. An ancient entity known as the Cursed One has returned to settle a centuries old vendetta. Should the Cursed One succeed, it means the end of the world, and MHI is the only thing standing in his way. With the clock ticking towards Armageddon, Owen finds himself trapped between legions of undead minions, belligerent federal agents, a cryptic ghost who has taken up residence inside his head, and the cursed family of the woman he loves.

Business is good . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.