AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Morphine

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2013
Somewhere near Chicago
For those who may have never heard this band give them a listen. They have a different style of music and it has an "old school cool" vibe to it.

Here's the link to the full album if you want to hear more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWKYxhyKja4

Reactions: zippypinhead
One of my all-time favorite bands, and yet I don't listen to Morphine nearly enough these days. Odd how that works. Mark Sandman was definitely too sexy to stay on this world for long.

Every time I see this video, I recall a scene in one of the early seasons of The Sopranos where Meadow and her speed freak friend in high school are watching it as they study. It always struck me as off -- there's no way teenage Meadow would be into Morphine, unless it was supposed to be a David Chase signature visual metaphor or something.

Reactions: Brad
zippypinhead said:
One of my all-time favorite bands, and yet I don't listen to Morphine nearly enough these days. Odd how that works. Mark Sandman was definitely too sexy to stay on this world for long.

Every time I see this video, I recall a scene in one of the early seasons of The Sopranos where Meadow and her speed freak friend in high school are watching it as they study. It always struck me as off -- there's no way teenage Meadow would be into Morphine, unless it was supposed to be a David Chase signature visual metaphor or something.

Mark was special. It sucks that he is gone but he died doing what he loved. I never watched the Sopranos because we don't have HBO but I do agree that the odds of a teenager listening to them is pretty slim. Had to have been either a metaphor as you suggested or maybe an homage.
:thumbleft:

For those who may not know Mark died of cardiac arrest while onstage. His music is worth at least checking out if you have never heard it before.

http://michaelazerrad.typepad.com/you_a ... ndman.html

Status
Not open for further replies.