AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most strange ways that resulted in cam models permanently blocking people

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2019
1. Saying "hello, how are you?" got me banned by one model.
2. Just having a nickname "Ilovewhitewomen" got me banned by..... a white model (like wtf).
3. Having a nickname "Whitewomenaretrash" got me banned by 4 models.
4. Saying "lmao" right at the beginning got me banned by 2 models.

Some cam models are straight-up hilarious and cool, they know how to take jokes and know how to make some good ones. Others just potentially have some serious underlying mental problems.

Which strange ones have you viewers experience? And which strange ones have you models heard about?

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You're purposefully making usernames that you know might get you banned. Especially now, no one puts up with anything hinting at race bullshit or you being a dumbass in general. You're not funny and models aren't having mental issues blocking your stupidity. The first thing you day is LMAO? How disrespectful. This is our job and we take out the trash in our room however you see fit. The fact that you can't understand that is laughable.

You gotta put yourself in their shoes, some rando comes into the room and the first thing they say is “lmao”, you might not want to wait and see if they are actually a decent funny person when you have to deal with potentially a lot of viewers already. Laughing at people in front of other viewers, or being perceived as such, is not the best way to start a conversation.
Besides, the models don’t owe you anything whatsoever, and that should be the starting point for you when going on cam sites. They don’t even owe you an answer, or letting you watch them. You did nothing to earn it and it is their right to remove whoever they see fit from their room, just like it would be yours if it were your room.

Someone has mental problems because they don't like stupid trolly screennames and don't have time for that?

I don't have time for that nonsense. Whenever I spot someone who could potentially be one of those obnoxious edgelords trying to get some sort of reaction you're banned. Get over it. Not everyone has the same sense of humor cam model or not. Some jokes land and some are just annoying. I like to joke and have fun on cam but I don't like members who can't read a room and want to make waves for the hell of it. If you're making the effort to make potentially ban worthy screen names--don't expect models to want you in their room. Your behavior says more about YOU than the model for banning you if you're behaving like this.

Last edited:
If someone opens a convo with me by saying lmao, I assume they are not old enough to be on the site. I take that as a juvenile. I would block also, for all those of reasons. That is our job, we are business people. Don't got time for high school games. I wonder what a server or bank teller would do, if you walked in, and first thing started laughing or said "laughing my ass off"? I tell you what I would do, if I were waiting behind you, I'd tell you to get to the point, clear up the line, and get a move on... because I have real business to do/ or I am hungry (in server example). If I were the server or teller I would think "oh dear, something is wrong w this guy today, smile politely, don't make eye contact, and hope he goes away of his own accord".

ETA; Also focusing on the model's skin color comes of racist. Rather than taking it as a compliment to myself (being white), I would take it as an insult to any model of color, and ban you. Fair enough, have your personal preferences, but why is that the focal point? Seems odd. Trollish. Juvenile. Inane.

Last edited:
Guys who go to cam sites to troll models usually never spend any money, which is why they have to resort to trolling to get attention. So when someone either has a name that is obviously meant to garner a negative reaction or says something rude as soon as they enter a room, it’s pretty safe to assume they won’t be tipping, so why keep them around?

ETA: Wanted to say that even if they did tip, it’s generally not worth keeping someone around who is rude and potentially a racist when there’s so many other respectful members out there that you can be focusing your attention on while working.

Last edited:
There is literally nothing strange about #2, #3, and #4 from your examples, they are purely all stupidity on your part, and why you think everyone else in the world has the same sense of humour as you, is just stupid in itself. Admittingly, the first one is a bit strange but that could be also based on a name you used. It could be innocent or not, we won't know that.

But as others have mentioned, put yourself in a model's shoes, who get hundreds or thousands of people per day/week coming being idiots and rude. They don't have time or patience to wait for you to show your "true" funny side. It's very immature to just go immediately in any room and say "lmao" without context. I wouldn't even do this with a model I have a great rapport with, let alone a random model I have never seen. The only time I can truly imagine doing that "lmao" example that you gave, is to a model who I am friends with when if I walk in her room she does/says something but even then I would add further context to it immediately so she/others know what I am laughing at.

I have a fantastic sense of humor and can find the comedy in pretty much everything (good, bad, gross, wrong, right, etc - EVERYTHING), being British it's one great thing about me/us, and it's something 99% of the models I get on with like/enjoy/love about me. And quite frankly, I see nothing humorous in any of your examples.

I think it's always the best practice not to make too many jokes until you learn what the model likes or hates by watching her and chatting. I love to joke around a lot, I make stupid or fun jokes out of any situation but even I try to get a feel for the room before I start to do any form of joke.

Talent is required to perform in every area of life, even trolling. There are trolls who provide bantz for the entire room and are fun to play with for a bit and then there are trite, sad trolls who try too hard and make everyone sad. From the examples provided I think you would qualify more as the second type and I tend to ban those immediately because they are ineffective and never elevate my room in any way.

@Mila_

You banned me in your room in 2017 for posting the dancing batman gif. :rofl: (no longer banned it seems)
It was the first time I ever cam across your room. I told another user what happened and they said that you do not like gifs in your chat.
I was like okay fair enough. Broadcasters room, broadcasters rules. :)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You're purposefully making usernames that you know might get you banned. Especially now, no one puts up with anything hinting at race bullshit or you being a dumbass in general. You're not funny and models aren't having mental issues blocking your stupidity. The first thing you day is LMAO? How disrespectful. This is our job and we take out the trash in our room however you see fit. The fact that you can't understand that is laughable.

Some people are too sensitive though, it's just a nickname. And I said "lmao" just to see how certain people respond, I wasn't making any personal attacks. When I made jokes to people in the public (pre-covid19, because of social distancing now), they didn't seem to overreact. Also, you seem alright when you talk on cam.

You gotta put yourself in their shoes, some rando comes into the room and the first thing they say is “lmao”, you might not want to wait and see if they are actually a decent funny person when you have to deal with potentially a lot of viewers already. Laughing at people in front of other viewers, or being perceived as such, is not the best way to start a conversation.
Besides, the models don’t owe you anything whatsoever, and that should be the starting point for you when going on cam sites. They don’t even owe you an answer, or letting you watch them. You did nothing to earn it and it is their right to remove whoever they see fit from their room, just like it would be yours if it were your room.

Nah c'mon, I was making sure my text was hidden to other people, only the model can see it. I thought that after being a cam model, they would be a little more tougher. Too sensitive still. I've made a spreadsheet to gather and analyze a bit of data (only their responses).

Someone has mental problems because they don't like stupid trolly screennames and don't have time for that?

I don't have time for that nonsense. Whenever I spot someone who could potentially be one of those obnoxious edgelords trying to get some sort of reaction you're banned. Get over it. Not everyone has the same sense of humor cam model or not. Some jokes land and some are just annoying. I like to joke and have fun on cam but I don't like members who can't read a room and want to make waves for the hell of it. If you're making the effort to make potentially ban worthy screen names--don't expect models to want you in their room. Your behavior says more about YOU than the model for banning you if you're behaving like this.

It's funny though. I won't go to all models with that name though if the model seems good. I'm just trying to gather data, and to perform basic statistical analyses on it (t-test). Again, I'm not making personal attacks to anyone.

If someone opens a convo with me by saying lmao, I assume they are not old enough to be on the site. I take that as a juvenile. I would block also, for all those of reasons. That is our job, we are business people. Don't got time for high school games. I wonder what a server or bank teller would do, if you walked in, and first thing started laughing or said "laughing my ass off"? I tell you what I would do, if I were waiting behind you, I'd tell you to get to the point, clear up the line, and get a move on... because I have real business to do/ or I am hungry (in server example). If I were the server or teller I would think "oh dear, something is wrong w this guy today, smile politely, don't make eye contact, and hope he goes away of his own accord".

ETA; Also focusing on the model's skin color comes of racist. Rather than taking it as a compliment to myself (being white), I would take it as an insult to any model of color, and ban you. Fair enough, have your personal preferences, but why is that the focal point? Seems odd. Trollish. Juvenile. Inane.

Damn, good comparison. Anyhow, I respect your answer straight up. But yeah, it's nothing personal. It's more a reaction thing. I'm trying to analyse the whole concept of "first impressions count", which is a bit of stupid thing that many people follow. If someone makes a good first impression, the person will have made a favorable idea in their head about them. In the short study, I just use a nickname and maybe a short sentence. The aim is to see a persons reaction, it is widely accepted that first impressions generally occur pretty quickly.

All but the first 1 are red flags. I dont think id ban for those things off the bat but id mentally red flag the member as likely to cause issues. These models sound like they waste less time.

The first one was the strangest one for me also. Anyways, at least you seem cool.

Guys who go to cam sites to troll models usually never spend any money, which is why they have to resort to trolling to get attention. So when someone either has a name that is obviously meant to garner a negative reaction or says something rude as soon as they enter a room, it’s pretty safe to assume they won’t be tipping, so why keep them around?

ETA: Wanted to say that even if they did tip, it’s generally not worth keeping someone around who is rude and potentially a racist when there’s so many other respectful members out there that you can be focusing your attention on while working.

Yeah, I get what you mean. But I did give a few tips in the past, just not to these models. I was more like wondering if you guys have blocked people for strange reasons. I'm doing this for a short study.

@Mila_

You banned me in your room in 2017 for posting the dancing batman gif. :rofl: (no longer banned it seems)
It was the first time I ever cam across your room. I told another user what happened and they said that you do not like gifs in your chat.
I encourage gifs in my chat, and I love a happy and chatty room so if I banned you it was either a misclick and I planned on banning somebody else or you did something quite obnoxious like post that emote in the middle of a serious conversation or a super sensual moment... or you did something else you arent mentioning and I considered quite rude. Timing is important.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
1) please use the multi quote option as it's easier for everyone to read
2) we are not test subjects and it's pretty creepy to me to be studied
3) I'm leaving this conversation because I don't think anything anyone here has said will change your mind that your humor is lacking and it's rude/offensive/just troll like behavior or whatever. If you have to switch usernames based on what model you want to talk to, you may have an issue and you know it because you do it on purpose.

I have a fantastic sense of humor and can find the comedy in pretty much everything (good, bad, gross, wrong, right, etc - EVERYTHING), being British it's one great thing about me/us, and it's something 99% of the models I get on with like/enjoy/love about me. And quite frankly, I see nothing humorous in any of your examples.

Lol. I love British comedy. A good friend of mine from Bedfordshire has a really funny satire type humour. Nice to know that there are some British people on here.

Talent is required to perform in every area of life, even trolling. There are trolls who provide bantz for the entire room and are fun to play with for a bit and then there are trite, sad trolls who try too hard and make everyone sad. From the examples provided I think you would qualify more as the second type and I tend to ban those immediately because they are ineffective and never elevate my room in any way.

Yeah, like the person who are never fun at parties.

@Mila_

lol, I doubt that she would ban you without a good reason. just throwing a gif around is nothing serious, so tell the whole story.

I encourage gifs in my chat, and I love a happy and chatty room so if I banned you it was either a misclick and I planned on banning somebody else or you did something quite obnoxious like post that emote in the middle of a serious conversation or a super sensual moment... or you did something else you arent mentioning and I considered quite rude. Timing is important.

Yeah I had a feeling he wasn't covering the whole story.

Anyone at their workplace can be pissed off by someone/annoyed easily--we just have the power to ban them online VS when I worked as a barista and annoying dudes would hang out by the coffee drop off being weird and I would have no power to kick them out. I have never regretted banning someone. I have only regretted waiting around for them to behave rather than banning right away.

A lot of the time I'm banning someone it isn't that I'm just "too sensitive" (Even if that was--who cares I'm the boss of my room lol)--it's just because I'd rather direct my attention to people that aren't making the room annoying for other members who enhance the experience. If they're just saying strange things/making poorly landed jokes banning is like swatting a pesky fly away. They can find their own platform to get attention on--not mine.

First time I was ever in your room. First 5 mins and I posted the batman dance gif as my introduction. Then banned.

This was in 2017.

lol, I doubt that she would ban you without a good reason. just throwing a gif around is nothing serious, so tell the whole story.

You are all over the place. I completely agree with @Danigirl.

Good luck with life :)

People's reactions and receptiveness can and will differ from day to day even hour to hour depending on all sorts of circumstances most of which having zero to do with what you think it does, and least of all with you most often. I have nights where I am just a bit more anxious and decide not to engage with a person that may exacerbate that for the good of myself and the rest of my chat. There are some days im low anxiety and open to joking around and seeing whats under the hood so to speak when someone says something odd to me. You are if anything, in my opinion, limiting yourself and quality interactions that may be had if you didn't go in with expectations or agendas. You said that you use those usernames on specific models in order to gauge a response, so isnt that in itself sort of hypocritical? I mean, you had to have a first impression or snap judgment in order to do so in the first place, no? Or am I misunderstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.