AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most strange ways that resulted in cam models permanently blocking people

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, too late to edit, I meant 2, 3 and 4 not "all" of those reasons*. 2,3 and 4 shocked me so much, I forgot about 1
1. ....
though : I've been banned without having time to say 1 word in a room... just the time to read the (long) bio finishing with '25 tokens to park there ^^' :)

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lizzy_Beth
1. ....
though : I've been banned without having time to say 1 word in a room... just the time to read the (long) bio finishing with '25 tokens to park there ^^' :)
I am sorry to hear that. Although as a model I try to ban for solid reasons, I won't lie, there have been times that I have likely made mistakes, so I am sure that other models do too.

I try to get off cam (in general; I am on a few month hiatus rn from live streaming), these days, before I am too tired to think clearly. However, in the past I would stay on too long, and make decisions on banning, that after some reflection and sleep, seemed unfair to me. The problem is, it's impossible for me to remember who's who on my ban list, and unban. So if I have done that, I am sure others have too.

For me, on high troll nights, I get paranoid, and am quick to think someone I've already been having an issue with, has returned under a different name. And I am sure that there have been times, that I have been convinced of that, but been mistaken. So I am definitely not saying that all bans, by every model, are 100% justified, every single time. Mistakes are really easy to make, especially when tired, or when you are a new cam model. I would say I stayed new status, for several years, because I have never done it full time 40 hours a week consistently, just clips 40 hours.

I know on SM, if there is a quiet night, the trolls take full advantage and harass the shit out of the models. On nights like that, it's easy to take things other people say wrongly, and assume they meant something, that they did not. Especially if a bunch of Turd Hats and Ass Waffles have been doing it all night long. I think I said this before, in another thread, but that is why written communications are so tricky. None of us have the frame of reference of body language, voice tone, voice inflection, or anything to go off of, so it's kind of a wild crapshoot. Unless you get into a prolonged and direct conversation about it, which takes forever. I feel like this is something that current generations have to learn to navigate, than past generations, (who never had as much access to fast electronic communication), had to figure out. So I think a lot can get lost in these interactions, which is unfortunate. Lol, novel over. I'm very focused on communications, I wish I would have majored in that. I'm probably pointing out obvious stuff here, but anyway, you never know.

Anyways @DoD404 whoever banned you, probably saved you some money and grief anyways, especially if they were in a bad mood :)

Also, sidenote, if a model uses a lot of oil, and has a touchpad it's also easy to press wrong buttons, that happens all of the time too. It's very frustrating. Don't take any post-oil show bans as genuine bans. :)

ETA; I meant Ass Hats and Turd Waffles lol, not Turd Hats and Ass Waffles 😆

Last edited:
I'm just trying to gather data, and to perform basic statistical analyses on it (t-test).

Was you put on furlough by any chance?
It must take a crucial amount of boredom to feel the desire to “gather data” and perform “statistical analysis“ on how pissed off models get at your very non amusing usernames.
I have some suggestions to tune your energy into something more productive

1. If you are furloughed, please ask to go back to work to prevent you from irritating other hard working people.
2. If unemployed find a new job without taking your humour along to the workplace.
3. Learn a new skill, I hate to break it to you but trolling isn’t a skill and if it was you’ve failed already. Plenty of free learning resources out there to learn any new skill.

I just sure hope you aren’t sitting on our British tax payers money, only to spend your time on MFC failing to annoy models and then coming to a forum in a bid to annoy us.

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear that. Although as a model I try to ban for solid reasons, I won't lie, there have been times that I have likely made mistakes, so I am sure that other models do too.
Anyways @DoD404 whoever banned you, probably saved you some money and grief anyways, especially if they were in a bad mood :)

Also, sidenote, if a model uses a lot of oil, and has a touchpad it's also easy to press wrong buttons, that happens all of the time too. It's very frustrating. Don't take any post-oil show bans as genuine bans :)
haha, no it's was not an oiled touch-pad :) the ban was merited, I was just out of topic :
This model was a very special case, I could understand this kick very well... but later, visiting under another nick, for a shorter time ^^.
She seemed to have another network (twitter or local live shows) as main network for her activity, and used this cam as secondary one for live talks and to show up some kind of 'club parties'. So her bio was a bit long and detailed, hence the time passed on it xD.
The OP's nick here, 'Parking', remembered me her reason to ban (25 to park).

But yes, marginal cases, like bad clicks have to be considered when you're kicked out. You can also wonder if you crossed the model in other rooms.

About communication, we could think that young people should be more exercised on it but I noticed also that, on the contrary, they jump to easily over politeness (that thing we invented to not knock before speaking) and engage everybody like if they were friends from first school or strangely if they were living in the same brain.
ie, smileys and 'lol' 'lmao' were invented to underline a full dialog... some only chain smileys, finish all sentences with lol... or engage rudely with a 'lmao' completely out of context ^^ This can not work and OP is only playing with this. I'm not sure that he can understand how hard he can appear as being a troll.

Here, playing these "test" games in cam rooms, where models work hard, has no excuse => ban from site should be a good decision - reason=not an adult.
"gathering datas" can be done on any gamer's site dude...
(I'm out of this thread)

ETA; as stated in my signature : "if you see everything in gray, move the elephant (Indian proverb)"

First time I was ever in your room. First 5 mins and I posted the batman dance gif as my introduction. Then banned.

This was in 2017.

I mean you can trust whatever a random user told you about me and gifs in my chat room or you can listen to what I am telling you myself. Either I misclicked and planned on banning someone else who talked before or right after you, or you entered the room in the middle of something and posted that emote and it was out of place. Example: while I was telling a sad thing that happened to me... or in the middle of an oil show when I want to feel sexy. If I am telling the room my parents and I havent talked in years because of how they found out I was camming and someone posts a Batman emote, you can see how that can come across as super rude... same with a sensual moment where I am setting a sensual mood and you post a Batman dancing gif. Timing, friend.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
People's reactions and receptiveness can and will differ from day to day even hour to hour depending on all sorts of circumstances most of which having zero to do with what you think it does, and least of all with you most often. I have nights where I am just a bit more anxious and decide not to engage with a person that may exacerbate that for the good of myself and the rest of my chat. There are some days im low anxiety and open to joking around and seeing whats under the hood so to speak when someone says something odd to me. You are if anything, in my opinion, limiting yourself and quality interactions that may be had if you didn't go in with expectations or agendas. You said that you use those usernames on specific models in order to gauge a response, so isnt that in itself sort of hypocritical? I mean, you had to have a first impression or snap judgment in order to do so in the first place, no? Or am I misunderstanding?

Straight up, you got the best response. You said it depends on a day to day basis, and sometimes it's okay with you. Respect. But yeah, I did choose those names specifically. I went to African ancestry models and then used both "Ilovewhitewomen" and "Whitewomenaretrash". Then I went to European ancestry models and then used both "Whitewomenaretrash" and ""Ilovewhitewomen". I just didn't expect to be an immediate block from a few people, a few words of talking to clear things up would have been good. Then if the person continues to be an asshole, you know he's really just an asshole normally. The reason why this whole post is called strange is for 1 reason: most of the women didn't block me and continued to talk to me. It was only a very few models who blocked me. I think subconsciously most people are okay, unless they start letting other people's opinions influence their decision, even by just a little bit. Hence, why I said I respect you.

1. ....

Yeah, the model is a bit of an idiot. But at least, you saved money!

Was you put on furlough by any chance?

It must take a crucial amount of boredom to feel the desire to “gather data” and perform “statistical analysis“ on how pissed off models get at your very non amusing usernames.

I have some suggestions to tune your energy into something more productive

1. If you are furloughed, please ask to go back to work to prevent you from irritating other hard working people.

2. If unemployed find a new job without taking your humour along to the workplace.

3. Learn a new skill, I hate to break it to you but trolling isn’t a skill and if it was you’ve failed already. Plenty of free learning resources out there to learn any new skill.

I just sure hope you aren’t sitting on our British tax payers money, only to spend your time on MFC failing to annoy models and then coming to a forum in a bid to annoy us.

Luckily, I wasn't put on furlough because I work in the chemical sector, which is an essential job. So full-time hours. But one of my friends got laid off temporarily because he was working in a retail clothing store. He's struggling badly..

Anyhow, what nicknames would you suggest me to try out? Something general, but it has to have the potential to trigger some response. Nothing that may make a person cry though. But damn, at least another reasonable person out there, you earn my 2nd respect.

Hahaha, you must be British then. I've always been a great supporter to the Liverpool F.C. football club, and the UK community. Also, out of all the models I have never picked on any UK models.

If I am telling the room my parents and I havent talked in years because of how they found out I was camming and someone posts a Batman emote, you can see how that can come across as super rude...

If someone disrespects you with anything family-related, let me know. I will piss off that person to the end. Family is #1.

Anyhow, what nicknames would you suggest me to try out? Something general, but it has to have the potential to trigger some response. Nothing that may make a person cry though.

I‘m currently working and just rinsed a guy of $536 who’s addicted to findom. If you wish to match or exceed the money his spending to keep my attention then I’ll happily engage. Until then i politely decline your request to help you pick dumb names.

I‘m currently working and just rinsed a guy of $536 who’s addicted to findom. If you wish to match or exceed the money his spending to keep my attention then I’ll happily engage. Until then i politely decline your request to help you pick dumb names.
lmao. well done though. nice chihuahua u got there.

When I said sometimes I'm more open to things, was not me saying sometimes im ok with racism, if that is what your comment was intended to imply.
I am fluent in sarcasm. So ilovewhitewomen could also be interpreted as a sarcastic remark one would make over the frustration about how some act. Whitewomenaretrash seems in itself to be definitive. I would block for that name, you went so far as to make it your name I dont see any good or healthy conversation had there. I dont agree with that it seems very combative and a lot of people on camsites seem to be somewhat as such anyway.. But that's taking it one further. Dont misunderstand me here please. You're kind of cherry picking my response. But that's your own decision I suppose.

Damn, good comparison. Anyhow, I respect your answer straight up. But yeah, it's nothing personal. It's more a reaction thing. I'm trying to analyse the whole concept of "first impressions count", which is a bit of stupid thing that many people follow. If someone makes a good first impression, the person will have made a favorable idea in their head about them. In the short study, I just use a nickname and maybe a short sentence. The aim is to see a persons reaction, it is widely accepted that first impressions generally occur pretty quickly.
Parking, if you are a chemist who is trying to do some kind of social or psychological experiment on cam models (?), could you please channel your energies into researching something else. For example, whether Eisenhower really did, in fact, get abducted by aliens. I feel it would be a more productive use of your time.

If you do, in fact, decide to do this, I suggest beginning with Hangar 1; The UFO files. And for God's sakes don't skim over Roswell.

Parking, if you are a chemist who is trying to do some kind of social or psychological experiment on cam models (?), could you please channel your energies into researching something else. For example, whether Eisenhower really did, in fact, get abducted by aliens. I feel it would be a more productive use of your time.

If you do, in fact, decide to do this, I suggest beginning with Hangar 1; The UFO files. And for God's sakes don't skim over Roswell.

I'm a chemical engineer, so not scientist. But yeah, it wasn't like a real experiment was only curiosity. Lol how he claimed to meet up with aliens in 1950s. I won't bother with that part, but I find it interesting how you pay attention to old historical moments. Good! Also Hangar 1: The UFO Files was interesting, I saw that documentary.

Back it up—you specifically made screenames about white women and went into black models rooms? If you included that from the start I bet you would get far less civil responses. Do you have any idea how much trolling and racist assholes black models have to deal with daily? Then be like “these models are too sensitive”. You have some nerve dude. Especially in the climate now with insane racial tensions. It is such an asshole move dressed up as “data collection”.

I'm trying to analyse the whole concept of "first impressions count", which is a bit of stupid thing that many people follow. If someone makes a good first impression, the person will have made a favorable idea in their head about them. In the short study, I just use a nickname and maybe a short sentence. The aim is to see a persons reaction, it is widely accepted that first impressions generally occur pretty quickly.

If you want to study first impressions, perhaps you should aim to do your tests in neutral and symmetric interactions (ie: asking someone for directions on the street) rather than commercial ones. You can't really go into a restaurant without a t-shirt and say it's a "first impressions" study. Businesses don't relate to clients in a direct informal manner, their aim is to provide a comfortable atmosphere for their patrons that's why it is understood that businesses can refuse service to anyone who looks distruptive. Same goes for chatrooms. When you enter a chatroom the host's priority is to protect the atmosphere in the room that keeps the show positive, on track, and the tippers spending. Models make snap judgements when they see a potential shit stirrer entering their room because it takes very little to ruin the mood for everyone else and it takes a lot of effort to build it back up so trolls waste time, energy, and cost money to the model.

All of this entire thread feels like race baiting.....🤷‍♀️

Idk, call me paranoid because “I’m a trash white woman” that lives in the Bible Belt .......

You’re aware that performing a social experiment without properly briefing the participants automatically makes your “experiment” unethical, right? Now if we give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not just trying to hide being a jackass behind pretentious bullshit and actually *are* collecting some form of “data”, I’ll leave you with this advice: stop “experimenting” on non-consenting individuals and let cam models do our jobs in peace.

(Also, there’s a lot of issues with racism and racial fetishization within the sex industry, so it doesn’t surprise me at all that having a name related to race would get you banned -whether the connotation was positive or negative.)

Look, Dr. Parker, you're wasting everyone's time, especially your own. There's a reason experimental psychology and behavioral analysis are their own fields entirely. To properly conduct a social experiment, there are a lot of factors to consider that you're clearly unaware of. It's a complex process. And that's just one of the billion issues with your lil "experiment." Nothing you're doing is ethical. You're a bored troll, attempting to use big words to justify pestering hard working people.

Look, Dr. Parker, you're wasting everyone's time, especially your own. There's a reason experimental psychology and behavioral analysis are their own fields entirely. To properly conduct a social experiment, there are a lot of factors to consider that you're clearly unaware of. It's a complex process. And that's just one of the billion issues with your lil "experiment." Nothing you're doing is ethical. You're a bored troll, attempting to use big words to justify pestering hard working people.

We're wasting our own time by simply responding and posting in threads like this one :)

sb.gif

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: DoD404 and Parking
When I said sometimes I'm more open to things, was not me saying sometimes im ok with racism, if that is what your comment was intended to imply.

I am fluent in sarcasm. So ilovewhitewomen could also be interpreted as a sarcastic remark one would make over the frustration about how some act. Whitewomenaretrash seems in itself to be definitive. I would block for that name, you went so far as to make it your name I dont see any good or healthy conversation had there. I dont agree with that it seems very combative and a lot of people on camsites seem to be somewhat as such anyway.. But that's taking it one further. Dont misunderstand me here please. You're kind of cherry picking my response. But that's your own decision I suppose.

Nah, you're all good. You seem like a good and cool person. I'm sorry for that, it's my fault.

Back it up—you specifically made screenames about white women and went into black models rooms? If you included that from the start I bet you would get far less civil responses. Do you have any idea how much trolling and racist assholes black models have to deal with daily? Then be like “these models are too sensitive”. You have some nerve dude. Especially in the climate now with insane racial tensions. It is such an asshole move dressed up as “data collection”.

lmao, see too sensitive.

If you want to study first impressions, perhaps you should aim to do your tests in neutral and symmetric interactions (ie: asking someone for directions on the street) rather than commercial ones. You can't really go into a restaurant without a t-shirt and say it's a "first impressions" study. Businesses don't relate to clients in a direct informal manner, their aim is to provide a comfortable atmosphere for their patrons that's why it is understood that businesses can refuse service to anyone who looks distruptive. Same goes for chatrooms. When you enter a chatroom the host's priority is to protect the atmosphere in the room that keeps the show positive, on track, and the tippers spending. Models make snap judgements when they see a potential shit stirrer entering their room because it takes very little to ruin the mood for everyone else and it takes a lot of effort to build it back up so trolls waste time, energy, and cost money to the model.

I gotta sometime go to your room and give you some tips, you have a pretty solid response.

Idk, call me paranoid because “I’m a trash white woman” that lives in the Bible Belt .......

Don't take it seriously... you're not trash. Cmon....

You’re aware that performing a social experiment without properly briefing the participants automatically makes your “experiment” unethical, right? Now if we give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not just trying to hide being a jackass behind pretentious bullshit and actually *are* collecting some form of “data”, I’ll leave you with this advice: stop “experimenting” on non-consenting individuals and let cam models do our jobs in peace.

(Also, there’s a lot of issues with racism and racial fetishization within the sex industry, so it doesn’t surprise me at all that having a name related to race would get you banned -whether the connotation was positive or negative.)

lmao. I'm a reasonable person who can at least listen to others. I also think I encountered you before during cam, when you were online a few days ago. I don't remember my nickname at that time though. Im cool to most cam models just so that you know.

All good buddy. No harm done.

Ditto. There are too many people on camsites who like to waste time being racist pieces of shit, so if a username mentions race at all, I preemptively ban because I'm trying to give people boners, not argue with a bad troll. I suspect the models who've banned OP are taking a similar approach and are not "too sensitive" at all, they would just rather focus on paying customers and productive conversations.

Im trying to figure out a respectful way to get banned from a model's room that wears a fake boob bra & has fake cum as her main attraction. It (respectfully) makes me gag every time i see her because its SO intense. Shes obviously faking an interactive toy, too. I don't want to risk my account but i really dont want to see her anymore. i tried to block her but it didnt do anything. i went to see if i could dm her mods, and i couldnt. anyyyyyyy idea how i can purposefully get myself banned from someone? without being mean?

As for your post, you immediately seem like a time wasting troll so i'd probably ban you with those names too.

Im trying to figure out a respectful way to get banned from a model's room that wears a fake boob bra & has fake cum as her main attraction. It (respectfully) makes me gag every time i see her because its SO intense. Shes obviously faking an interactive toy, too. I don't want to risk my account but i really dont want to see her anymore. i tried to block her but it didnt do anything. i went to see if i could dm her mods, and i couldnt. anyyyyyyy idea how i can purposefully get myself banned from someone? without being mean?

As for your post, you immediately seem like a time wasting troll so i'd probably ban you with those names too.
You've got issues if you are so focused on this.

Find someone's room that you actually enjoy what they're providing as entertainment.

And if you ARE entertained by the fake show that this model you're watching is putting on, then you should tip her vs. trying to get banned, because clearly that's worth something.

The fuck is wrong with you?

So don't fucking go in her room? You're not chained to her broadcast. There are buttons and links to you know, not go in and go somewhere else.

i dont go in her room? When i open up chaturbate, there she is. its usually zoomed in too. why would i go to her room if seeing her fake cum makes me gag? I went in to see if i could message the mods and saw i couldn't and left.

Last edited:
i dont go in her room? When i open up chaturbate, there she is. its usually zoomed in too. why would i go to her room if seeing her fake cum makes me gag?
You are a cam model yourself right? I don't know the CB layout at all, I don't use that site. If it's making you squeamish, or upsetting you, you could try making a fake advertising link. Like not actually advertise your room in theirsbe like "Hey I'm CandyApples6969 come visit me here" and just put a link to like the homepage of pornhub. Just make sure whatever name you use, doesn't actually exist, or it will make that model look really bad.

ETA; Also watch out, I hear it's really easy to get banned on CB.

This thread will give you ideas, if you are in fact,serious about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.