AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most strange ways that resulted in cam models permanently blocking people

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i did not know that was an option, even after broadcasting since 2017. thanks. i guess it is hard.
Yeah, you probably have more issues than me buddy. But glad the problem is solved though by Danigirl.

Gathering data.... :rofl:

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and Parking
Why is it always the "sensitive" person's job to toughen up and never the asshole's job to just simply not be an asshole? Gain empathy.

And "too sensitive", "it's not that serious", "take a joke", "no fun at parties" (I hate this stupid ass phrase - everyone's fun at SOME type of party!) etc. doesn't belong with you saying it's all for research and gathering data, which is serious business. Pick. One.

My guess is you're just a butthurt jerk that's looking for validation in the wrong place (because you lack empathy so badly you can't even tell this wouldn't be the right audience for your stupid complaints) under the guise of intellectualism.

looking for validation in the wrong place (because you lack empathy so badly you can't even tell this wouldn't be the right audience for your stupid complaints) under the guise of intellectualism.
It's downright mindblowing how many people do this here! How do they not realize coming to a cam model-run forum with complaints about cam models might not be the right move?
"no fun at parties" (I hate this stupid ass phrase
The only context this comment is meant for is when someone is having some fun or enjoying something and the Karen in the room/chat/etc has to find a way to point out something wrong with said thing. Usually something pretty minor or something most people know but can ignore for the sake of entertainment or enjoyment.

Example: I'm gushing over a super adorable video of a dog trying to steal a baby pickle from a toddler. Karen decides to ruin my fun by pointing out facts of how pickles are bad for dogs because there might be garlic in the brine and garlic will kill a dog. "Thanks Karen, you must be fun at parties.".

So using the phrase to try and clap back at someone that got offended at offensive comments is incorrect and wrong and OP should feel dumb for it.

It's downright mindblowing how many people do this here! How do they not realize coming to a cam model-run forum with complaints about cam models might not be the right move?

No idea!

The only context this comment is meant for is when someone is having some fun or enjoying something and the Karen in the room/chat/etc has to find a way to point out something wrong with said thing. Usually something pretty minor or something most people know but can ignore for the sake of entertainment or enjoyment.

So using the phrase to try and clap back at someone that got offended at offensive comments is incorrect and wrong and OP should feel dumb for it.

Yeah exactly. Time and a place and knowing your audience and all that. Something this dude obviously doesn't get. :rolleyes:

Example: I'm gushing over a super adorable video of a dog trying to steal a baby pickle from a toddler. Karen decides to ruin my fun by pointing out facts of how pickles are bad for dogs because there might be garlic in the brine and garlic will kill a dog. "Thanks Karen, you must be fun at parties.".

I hate "karens", lol. I met a few of them in real life, and seen heaps of youtube video ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.