AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mouses

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever watch Macross? You know those huge balls they use to move the shield around the ship, I want one of those lol

...yeah I probably watched too much anime as a kid

Big hands here too. I bought a Fireglider by Sharkoon. http://www.sharkoon.com/?q=en/content/fireglider-black

This thing is incredibly customizable. Seven buttons. All but the main clicking button are fully programmable. I've counted roughly 96 various options that can be assigned to each of them but in reality it's infinite. Each of them can be assigned any macro you create. The macros are almost in Basic programming language with loops and goto's and If/Then statements. Even mouse movements. It will let you input any X/Y screen coordinate for the mouse to move to and then click, into the macros.
One setting I love is the 16 in 1. It lets you have 16 different commands assigned to a mouse movement. So I click the Treble button and move the mouse in a certain way for a given command. Basically extends it out so there's the equivalent of 22 buttons.

And with DPI/CPI stepping: 100 - 400 - 600 - 800 - 1200 - 1600 - 2000 - 2500 - 3600 it's pretty good for gaming.

Oh and it has two profiles so you can have different setups and flip back and forth with a simple Shift-Scroll Lock combo keypress.

Currently on Amazon it's going for $33.65

http://www.amazon.com/Sharkoon-FireGlid ... r+sharkoon

Attachments

• Screenshot - 6_26_2013 , 8_15_33 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 6_26_2013 , 8_15_33 PM.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: southsamurai
My gaming mouse is whatever came w/ my PC...hardcore.

I realize I'm late on this, but I've been using a Razer Abyssus for a couple years now and have had zero complaints with it, although now that I'm getting more into WoW I want to upgrade to a Naga for the extra buttons on the side, but that won't happen for a while.

side note, off topic

massive hands suck! i cant even buy gloves without searching online for an hour! keyboards and mouses are another thing that suck with big hands lol. back when i was giving baths and changing bandages my company had to special order my exam gloves. even the xl ones wouldnt fit... they kept breaking any time i had to squeeze a washcloth.

Honestly? They take a lot of getting used to, but once you do you'll never go back. Behold:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/w ... 570?crid=8

Now this isn't a fancily programmable as some. It's just a regular mouse. Except it's a trackball, and I have :h:ed trackballs for years now.

southsamurai said:
yeah yeah i know thats not the correct plural, but it sounds funny so i use it,

anyway, ive been using a microsoft intellimouse for years. but the current one is getting to be a pain in the rear. any recommendations for gaming? ive got massive frakking hands and most of the ones ive seen are so dang tiny,

Gigaware makes a nice mouse (i got mine at Radio Shack) but, as always, you might have to configure it to the way you use a mouse in the control panel.

I love my G500 at work. I use a G9 here at home and don't like it as much but until something doesn't work right or I see a stupid good deal on something else, it stays. I've wanted to try the SteelSeries Sensei for a while now.

the sharkoon got here just about 30 minutes ago. holy carp! (sic for funnies) this thing is perfect!the exact right size for my hands, everything, and i mean even down to x/y axis is controlable and programable. set it up, got my main needs programmed in and took it for a test drive. best. mouse. ever! heck ive got a profile for my gaming, another for my writing with all sorts of macros just a click away. jerry, i think i owe you more than a handjob this time sir!

had two Razer Deathadders, love em. Best mouse I've ever had, including logitech gaming mice etc (and actually cheaper than some too), 3500 dpi, teflon mouse feet for glide, etc

It only has two side buttons, but personally Im not a fan of the ones with tons of buttons so it suits me. The razer Naga has like....I dunno, freaking rows of buttons, if thats what you need.

Can't believe I didn't catch it earlier, but I just noticed it and now it's bugging the crap out of me.

MICE.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Sidapete said:
Can't believe I didn't catch it earlier, but I just noticed it and now it's bugging the crap out of me.

MICE.
Technically when speaking of a computer mouse the proper plural forms are mice AND also mouses. If you are referring to an animal then mice is the only proper plural form. This is according to Merriam-Webster. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.