AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Movie Quote Game!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sideways... and i love that movie lol.

2 quotes from the same movie... i know sort of outside the rules but i couldnt make up my mind which one to use, the funny or the more serious.

Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.

and
Don't fuck with me aight I'm the most dangerous man in this prison. You know why? 'Cause I control the underwear.

I am going to guess Sideways because it's a movie about Wine.

"Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him" Easy one from one of the most quotable movies.

SweepTheLeg said:
"Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him" Easy one from one of the most quotable movies.

That was from Tombstone.

And while we're on the subject of great westerns ...

"How'd you like to kiss my sister's black cat's ass?"

zipcity said:
"How'd you like to kiss my sister's black cat's ass?"

I/we have no Idea where this came from.....:'( Let's try something easier

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

^Winnie the Pooh! This is where I know it from, it may be in more than one film.

Buon giorno, Principessa!

CarinaChateau said:
^Winnie the Pooh! This is where I know it from, it may be in more than one film.

Buon giorno, Principessa!

That's from Life Is Beautiful, if I recall.

And "How'd you like to kiss my sister's black cat's ass?" is from The Wild Bunch.

I don't seem to be doing too well with picking quotes, so I'll let someone else do it. Sorry, folks.

southsamurai said:
sideways... and i love that movie lol.

2 quotes from the same movie... i know sort of outside the rules but i couldnt make up my mind which one to use, the funny or the more serious.

Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.

and
Don't fuck with me aight I'm the most dangerous man in this prison. You know why? 'Cause I control the underwear.

Since zipcity gave up his turn and no one guessed the above. American History X

Secret's in the Sauce

Reactions: LuckySmiles
Sunny_Sue said:

Secret's in the Sauce

Sorry I missed that and fucked up the game ... again. I think I should stay out of here.

zipcity said:
Sunny_Sue said:

Secret's in the Sauce

Sorry I missed that and fucked up the game ... again. I think I should stay out of here.

No you didn't mess it up! I only did that one since you skipped your turn and I wanted one to answer!! :)

LuckySmiles said:
Raise your hand if you just saw some titties
Garden State

"If the Mario brothers weren't New Jersey's third-largest crime family, I'd say, "Kiss my ass." But considering your status, I will say, "Slurp my butt."

morment said:
LuckySmiles said:
Raise your hand if you just saw some titties
Garden State

"If the Mario brothers weren't New Jersey's third-largest crime family, I'd say, "Kiss my ass." But considering your status, I will say, "Slurp my butt."

From the much-maligned Hudson Hawk.

"Anything so innocent and built like that just gotta be named Lucille."

^Cool Hand Luke! Failure to communicate would have been too easy, no? :p

x: You know those days when you get the mean reds?
xx: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
x: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?

Reactions: pg240
CarinaChateau said:
^Cool Hand Luke! Failure to communicate would have been too easy, no? :p

x: You know those days when you get the mean reds?
xx: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
x: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?

Breakfast at Tiffany's!

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great"

HarmlessSquirrel said:
I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly.

A fish called wanda?

"She won't call because you left. she's got her own life to deal with, man, and that's in New York, alright? And she's a sweet girl and I love her to pieces, but fuck her, man. You gotta get on with your life. You gotta let go of the past. And Mikey, when you do, I'm telling you: the future is beautiful, alright? Look out the window. It's sunny every day here. It's like manifest destiny. Don't tell me we didn't make it. We made it! We are here. And everything that is past is prologued to this. All of the shit that didn't kill us is only - you know, all that shit. You're gonna get over it."

-DP

dogglius said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly.

A fish called wanda?

"She won't call because you left. she's got her own life to deal with, man, and that's in New York, alright? And she's a sweet girl and I love her to pieces, but fuck her, man. You gotta get on with your life. You gotta let go of the past. And Mikey, when you do, I'm telling you: the future is beautiful, alright? Look out the window. It's sunny every day here. It's like manifest destiny. Don't tell me we didn't make it. We made it! We are here. And everything that is past is prologued to this. All of the shit that didn't kill us is only - you know, all that shit. You're gonna get over it."

-DP

Swingers!

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala -we used to make fresh coffee- right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station "

LuckySmiles said:
"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala -we used to make fresh coffee- right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station "

The Usual Suspects. Kevin spacey in that movie.. amazing.

"Forgiveness, is more than saying sorry. To forgive is divine. So let's have a glass of wine. And have make-up sex until the end of time, time, time, time, timmmmmmeee! Time."

-DP

dogglius said:
LuckySmiles said:

The Usual Suspects. Kevin spacey in that movie.. amazing.

"Forgiveness, is more than saying sorry. To forgive is divine. So let's have a glass of wine. And have make-up sex until the end of time, time, time, time, timmmmmmeee! Time."

-DP

Cue the guitar: "Just Friends"

"Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em."

Reactions: HarmlessSquirrel
Bull Durham! (I love baseball movies)

"We weren't sure at first what to make of this, but we developed a theory: we feel that when people committed great crimes against the state, they were forced to watch this."
"Yes. That's exactly what it was."

Reactions: pg240
HarmlessSquirrel said:

"We weren't sure at first what to make of this, but we developed a theory: we feel that when people committed great crimes against the state, they were forced to watch this."

From Sleeper. One of my favorite Woody Allen movies.

zipcity said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:

From Sleeper. One of my favorite Woody Allen movies.

Well done. You get to pick a quote now.

zipcity said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:

I have a bad history with that here. Someone else should do it.
I was really hoping that was a quote.

But to continue the game:
"What day is it?"
"October?"
"It's nudey magazine day!"

morment said:
zipcity said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:

I have a bad history with that here. Someone else should do it.
I was really hoping that was a quote.

But to continue the game:
"What day is it?"
"October?"
"It's nudey magazine day!"

Billy Madison!.. can never decide if Adam Sandler was only funny in 1995 or only funny because I was 11 in 1995 :think:

"I really don't think that the animal cracker qualifies as a cracker"

LuckySmiles said:
"I really don't think that the animal cracker qualifies as a cracker"

ugh.. i cant believe i know this.. Armageddon.

"Cool Beans?"
"Cool Beans."

-DP

Status
Not open for further replies.