AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Movie Quote Game!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
driverxtc said:
hot rod

“Can a heart still break after it's stopped beating?"

That sounds like Corpse Bride.

xxxx:We can't afford to be that decent anymore.
yyyy: I don't know if we were ever that decent.

Braveheart.

==

"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Reactions: driverxtc
That'd be Les Miserables.

"You know, Sergeant (McCallum), you really make lousy conversation!"
"You make lousy coffee."

First off, Thank You Cyn! Glad you brought the game here it's fun.

Now, for some reason I thought I knew this quote, but I did not. I was thinking of every war movie involving a coffee scene all I could come up with was "Twelve O' Clock High" but the quote didn't match my memory of the coffee scene. So I had to google. I lose... But I'm still going to Quote.

"When in doubt, fuck."

Xoxo
~Nadi

Nadi said:
First off, Thank You Cyn! Glad you brought the game here it's fun.

Now, for some reason I thought I knew this quote, but I did not. I was thinking of every war movie involving a coffee scene all I could come up with was "Twelve O' Clock High" but the quote didn't match my memory of the coffee scene. So I had to google. I lose... But I'm still going to Quote.

"When in doubt, fuck."

Xoxo
~Nadi

Let's revive this thread, shall we?

Scent of a Woman-

I don't need money. What I need, are questions answered. Question number one...can I have some money?

Meoff_69 said:
I don't need money. What I need, are questions answered. Question number one...can I have some money?
The Adventures of Ford Fairlane

How 'bout a nice, greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?

Status
Not open for further replies.