AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Movie Quote Game!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2011
Bay Area, CA
www.cynscity.com
Who ever guesses correctly .gets to post the next quote.
Name the movie...

"When you gonna learn that microwave food'll kill you faster than a bullet? I mean, them damn burritos ain't good for nothing but a hippie, when he's high on weed."

(I lifted this idea from another forum, hope you don't mind! It's not a forum at all about camming so I thought we could 'share' the game! :p)

^Above post: From Dusk Till Dawn

"Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career.
Choose a family.
Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers.
Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance.
Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends.
Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics.
Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning.
Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth.
Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself.
Choose your future.
Choose life. "

^^ per above
Trying not to cheat...isn't that Trainspotting?

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an horrible cun*... me."

^Can I go again please bb, pwetty please, my favorite movie...SNATCH!

Now below ...another quote from one of my fav movies:

" We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

trainspotting if memory serves

alas that means i have to come up with a quote! which means i'll have to google it to make sure it's quoted correctly as i mangle it so often lol..... btw 20 extra cool points if you get it

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

JordanBlack said:

" We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

That's actually a quote of Abraham Lincoln's first inaugural address, a really famous line, in fact, but I don't know if that's the context in which you'd meant it. :think:

southsamurai said:
trainspotting if memory serves

alas that means i have to come up with a quote! which means i'll have to google it to make sure it's quoted correctly as i mangle it so often lol..... btw 20 extra cool points if you get it

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

That's Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I guess it's my turn...

"...But I'm doing this because I want you."
"You want me?"
"In no uncertain terms."

zippypinhead said:
JordanBlack said:

That's actually a quote of Abraham Lincoln's first inaugural address, a really famous line, in fact, but I don't know if that's the context in which you'd meant it. :think:

It's from American History X, the ending line. Honestly I had no idea it was Abraham Lincoln's (I claim ignorance, as I'm European :? ).

I jumping in, prolly in violation of the rules, IDK cuz I playing like my roommate plays every game i have ever seen her play, dam the rules, just muddle through. Its asinine and would not do so mostly but have to go pack a home, well big BR really, for a move that has to happen tonight :eek: and has to get this one in. easy, is you have seen it even once, but so good. I rehearsed it and what proceeds it just for fun, and still do a pretty good impression.

Right, I'm regular, I am a regular man. I want... but that's not the point! The point is, who are YOU? WHO ARE YOU?

Reactions: CynClaire
camstory said:
Right, I'm regular, I am a regular man. I want... but that's not the point! The point is, who are YOU? WHO ARE YOU?

seems we got off to a danny boyle start to this thread, A life less Ordinary :-D

easy one

Surely you can't be serious. I am serious...and don't call me Shirley

without google, that is "Airplane!"

"Well go on, do it! You're still a slave Jake. To your fists. To the drink. To yourself. Well go on - kill the bloody lot of us!"

CynClaire said:
"It…it feels so good when you joke…"

That was Wedding Crashers.

Okay, now for a little harder one. My favorite movie, and it's from 1952 so if you have to resort to google I won't hold it against you.

"Gather round, lads and lasses, gather round. "

CynClaire said:
Crumb said:
without google, that is "Airplane!"

"Well go on, do it! You're still a slave Jake. To your fists. To the drink. To yourself. Well go on - kill the bloody lot of us!"

Once Were Worriers!

"It…it feels so good when you joke…"

Warriers, my bad. Googled just to check and noticed my funny mis-spell. Worriers LOL

zippypinhead said:
My best guess is The Crimson Pirate. Yes, I google-fu'd it. I'll wait for confirmation before proceeding.

Exactly. Proceed. :-D

First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living if you don't have a dick?

Since my last entry seems to have gone unnoticed, I'll resubmit:

"You want me?"
"In no uncertain terms."

PunkInDrublic said:
First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living if you don't have a dick?
Donnie Darko

zippypinhead said:
Since my last entry seems to have gone unnoticed, I'll resubmit:

"You want me?"
"In no uncertain terms."
Stranger Than Fiction

My quote:

"I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into a giant green rage monster."

morment said:
My quote:

"I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into a giant green rage monster."

Avengers ;)

My turn :p

"x: Do you have a soul mate?
y: Define that.
x: Someone you can relate to, someone who opens things up for you.
y: Sure, I got plenty.
x: Well, name them.
y: Shakespeare, Nietzsche, Frost, O'Conner...
x: Well that's great. They're all dead.
y: Not to me, they're not. "

ConnerJay said:
^^^ Taxi Driver!

"Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this? DID I MISS SOMETHING?"
LION KING

"A long time ago in ancient Greece,there was a young girl who fell in love with a young boy from another country.One day word came that the young boy would have to go home.So on their last night together she traced the outline of her lovers shadow,so that she could always remember how he looked on the very last moments they were ever to be together. "

southsamurai said:
seven psychopaths

"it's my head, schwartz, its my head!"

Being John Malkovich? I think? Pretty sure.

I'm gonna pretend it is and post the next quote.

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone else when we're uncool"

Kunra9 said:
southsamurai said:
seven psychopaths

"it's my head, schwartz, its my head!"

Being John Malkovich? I think? Pretty sure.

I'm gonna pretend it is and post the next quote.

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone else when we're uncool"
Almost Famous

and now for a very easy one.

We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night... mostly.

Finally, one I know.

Aliens

My turn.

"You can't really dust for vomit"

RogueWarrior said:
Finally, one I know.

Aliens

My turn.

Dam and I knew the Aliens one.
Knew this one too ^^^^^ but got frustrated and googled it and was so OMFG I knew that, but will not cheat.

But if anyone wants a very easy one for extra credit, I'm sure Cyn will approve. ;)

"A man has to know his limitation"

camstory said:
RogueWarrior said:
Finally, one I know.

Aliens

My turn.

Dam and I knew the Aliens one.
Knew this one too ^^^^^ but got frustrated and googled it and was so OMFG I knew that, but will not cheat.

But if anyone wants a very easy one for extra credit, I'm sure Cyn will approve. ;)

"A man has to know his limitation"

Oh fuck I know this. I know this. I can see him saying it. SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.