AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

movies you have uncontrollably sobbed through

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this movie with my 6th grade class and I tried sooooo hard not to cry....how embarrassing! Of course I ended up sobbing uncontrollably.

(The book made me cry even harder...)
:crybaby:

Don't think I've actually cried during a movie, but I got teary eyed at:

Forrest Gump
Remember The Titans
UP
Bicentennial Man

Fuck, even School of Rock. They had come so far!

Ending of "Girl with Dragon Tattoo" (english version). It felt like her last time, in opening up her heart (Knowing the rest of the story made it more intense). I too have resigned myself to being unlovable (trust only in friendships), and for the same reasons, that is why it touched me so strongly.

Maniac said:
Ending of "Girl with Dragon Tattoo" (english version). It felt like her last time, in opening up her heart (Knowing the rest of the story made it more intense). I too have resigned myself to being unlovable (trust only in friendships), and for the same reasons, that is why it touched me so strongly.

I haven't seen Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, But the title made me think of "My Girl" cried HARD at the end of that and I was just a kid.

Not a movie but "uncontrollably sobbing" would describe my reaction to the last Doctor Who episode. I'm sorry if it's super taboo for me to put a show! This is the only time I've actually uncontrollably sobbed to a piece of fiction that wasn't a book.

I_Am_Iris said:
, any Pixar movie...
+1
I managed to keep dry eyes for Cars 2. However, Toy story 1,2,3, Bugs Life, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, Brave brought a tears. Wall-E, Up brought a waterfall.
I finally got smart and started bring tissues to Pixar movies.

Third Star
Virgin Suicides
Welcome to the Dollhouse
Gummo

The first two for their undeniable and ridiculously beautiful stories and directing
The second two for their overly real settings and dialogue.

Rosemary said:
The Lion King. Every single time :(

EDIT: AND OMG THAT ONE FUTURAMA EPISODE. It's not a movie, but you know which one I'm talking about.
Holy crap where you been? I missed your hilarious posts! Would it be indelicate to suggest reintroducing yourself to the noobies in the dat ass and boobies threads? :whistle:

**Ahem and on topic umm... Avatar...I mean really, $23 for blue space indians? Don't even get me started on their overuse of Papyrus.

Reactions: Rosemary
Rosemary said:

EDIT: AND OMG THAT ONE FUTURAMA EPISODE. It's not a movie, but you know which one I'm talking about.

The poor little doggie.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Chellelovesu said:
Rosemary said:

The poor little doggie.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

That episode was so sad.

Reactions: NaughtyBellaXx
I am man enough to admit that I got a little teary eyed last night during Leon's goodbye speech to Mathilda at the end of LEON: THE PROFFESIONAL, Roy's goodbye speech in BLADERUNNER does it as well. For some reason DISTRICT 9 also always makes me sad, esp the ending.

But the one that puts me over the top is David Lynch's THE STRAIGHT STORY, I tried to watch the trailer just now on youtube and couldn't make it to the end :crybaby:

I was about to start crying during Transformers Dark of the Moon during that scene where Soundwave was just about to shoot Bumblebee in the back of the head. I was thinking "No...no...NO!!!," and then seeing Sam Witwicky watching helplessly with tears falling down his face.....

Reactions: LunaJax
GeorgyGirl said:
I know you may find it funny, but everytime i watch Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron, with my 5 year old niece, we both cry uncontrollably. Also the movie Incendies makes me use a box of tissues. :crybaby:

ME TOO :crybaby:

the first time i saw that movie, my friend and i who were probably like 15 cried THE ENTIRE TIME. literally. from five minutes in until the end. all the 5-10 year old kids in the theatre were just fine, but we COULD NOT STOP.

I JUST LOVE HORSIES SO MUCH! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

missmeowmixx said:
GeorgyGirl said:
I know you may find it funny, but everytime i watch Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron, with my 5 year old niece, we both cry uncontrollably. Also the movie Incendies makes me use a box of tissues. :crybaby:

ME TOO :crybaby:

the first time i saw that movie, my friend and i who were probably like 15 cried THE ENTIRE TIME. literally. from five minutes in until the end. all the 5-10 year old kids in the theatre were just fine, but we COULD NOT STOP.

I JUST LOVE HORSIES SO MUCH! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Have you seen THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER, MissMeowMixx? Saw it a really long time ago, but the memory of it has stuck with me ever since. I really should rewatch it soon. Great movie, not just Horse movie and solid family entertainment unlike most of the sordid fare I consume.

The movie that I always turn to when I have had a bad day and need a good cry is:

PS I love you :crybaby:

I also saw that someone else posted UP and I totally agree especially the beginning sequence... Even though its a cartoon, I want a relationship like that!!

Beach_Love said:
Have you seen THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER, MissMeowMixx? Saw it a really long time ago, but the memory of it has stuck with me ever since. I really should rewatch it soon. Great movie, not just Horse movie and solid family entertainment unlike most of the sordid fare I consume.

My aunt bought my that movie for Christmas a few years ago and at the time I just sort of tossed it aside, but after watching it, I fell in love. I've always been a horse lover though, so horse movies have a place in my heart.

Some of these have already been mentioned but OMG MARLEY AND ME! Anyone who has ever owned a pet will cry during that movie. I saw it in the theater and everyone was bawling at one point. I still find it hard to watch.

The Notebook, of course, is a good tear jerker. The Green Mile, American History X (one of my favorites, so powerful!), THE FOX AND THE HOUND! My sister and I STILL cry during that movie. I'm normally a rock when it comes to emotions, but I lose it during certain movies.

@Korreline: I also cry/cried during Pokemon when Pikachu almost dies and they all cry for him and their tears save him! :crybaby:
@Lacie: I didn't know anyone else knew what Mary & Max was! It popped up on my Netflix, and being a Wallace and Gromit fan as well as a Philip Seymour Hoffman fan, I figured I'd go for it, and I LOVED it.

Two of the most genius uncontrollable sobbing scenes

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 - The Memories of Severus Snape scene.." After all this time?" ALWAYS.

Inception - where Mal says "you infected my mind?" but even MORE when the asian guy and leo are sitting across from eachother..the dialogue of "filled with regret..waiting to die alone...come back to me..so we can be young again" O..M..G I break down every.single.time.
Also, with Robert and his father near the ending. Basically, Inception, in my opinion has SO many deep storylines..and brilliant acting and dialogue.

Also,
Schindler's List..at the very end when the real Schindler's Jews visit his grave with the actors who played them.

Trainspotting. (I know, not a conventional cry movie, but the bit where the baby died.. I couldn't. I watched the rest while sobbing.)

Not a movie but the episode of Doctor Who, "Girl in the Fireplace".
OHGODM Y FEELS OHGOD I CAN'T

Hachiko, a dog's tale

What the heck?!

was still crying a few days later whenever i remembered the history.. lol

This is probably not a popular opinion, because it's come up in my chatroom a few times, and no one agrees with me, and they all keep telling me I HAVE to give it another shot, buuuut... I tried to watch "Up!" by myself, shortly after my ex who I believed to be my soul mate moved 900 miles away from me, and I couldn't even get through it. It was just so sad. I bawled through it from start to finish.

Tea420 said:
This is probably not a popular opinion, because it's come up in my chatroom a few times, and no one agrees with me, and they all keep telling me I HAVE to give it another shot, buuuut... I tried to watch "Up!" by myself, shortly after my ex who I believed to be my soul mate moved 900 miles away from me, and I couldn't even get through it. It was just so sad. I bawled through it from start to finish.

As said earlier I cry at almost all Pixar movies, (but also laugh, smile and delight in their sheer beauty), but I find Up! to be particularly, hard maybe because I never had the type of relationship shown in the opening. Still it is worth watching again and the ending is happy :).

Black beauty :crybaby:

Lol actually most things atm. I very very rarely cry, practically never for myself, but I'll cry for friends and I cry like a baby when I watch tv programs/films! I guess maybe it's because I can't control the pain in films or my friends, crying is like giving up, and I rarely give up.

Bambi!!

Yeah... trying to think of something I don't cry in... I even re watched one of the pokemon films when I was ill and cried my eyes out! Can't take me anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.