AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

movies you have uncontrollably sobbed through

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jennavalentine

Cam Model
Nov 4, 2011
twitter.com
sooo i am super emotional and will cry really at any heartfelt/depressing moment during tv/movies/those depressing ASPCA commercials. seriously i even cry at game of thrones, but what are the movies you totally sobbed uncontrollably through?

a few i remember are pans labyrinth . i'm pretty sure i sobbed through that whole movie. i cried soooo much that i made my friend sit with me for awhile after the credits because i STILL was so sad.

i saw life is beautiful when i was younger, but re-watched it during my senior year of high school during class. i made my teacher keep the lights off when the movie because i was crying so hard and there was make-up all over my face.

the pianist. my mom tricked me into seeing this movie. we are jewish and she really loves tricking me into depressing concentration camp films because she knows i will be too depressed to see them. i seriously just sobbed. just me and my mom just crying for 2 hours. thanks mom. by the way, she said it was a "movie about a piano player" and once i saw that old man in a wheelchair get thrown off a balcony i turned to her and said "thanks a lot bitch". true story.

OH and i even cried through out v for vendetta. my friend ryan still makes fun of me. that lesbian love story REALLY KILLED ME.

i'm sure you will all remind me of more movies i cried through. :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Reactions: helloimc
I cried at Game of Thrones, too.

When he killed their wolfy :CCCCCC

Also Pokemon.
SHUT UP WHEN ASH DIED I DIED INSIDE AND MY TEARS JOINED ALL THE POKEMON'S TEARS AND BROUGHT HIM BACK
LASKJDFAJDFAJF;ALJ;GKLAJHDGLAJFD;LJ

Growing Op (movie)
You won't get it till the end and I'm not gonna spoil it
(it's on netflix if you're interested)

uhhh. There's a lot more because I'm a leaky faucet but those are the most recent.
Kind of.

Toy Story 3 is the most surprising cryfest ever! Also a very good movie. :)

The beginning of Up, too. Pixar knows where the "cry" button is!

LacieLaPlante said:
Max and Mary

It's a claymation about this little girl and a older autistic man and their friendship. So cute, so sad. I loved this movie.

I may have said this before here, but this movie punched me right in the feels. Cried like a little baby.

War Horse. Just all around wonderful.

The Notebook is always a winner when needing good cry.

The Little Princess. I don't remember the shirley temple one but the remake was pretty good.

UP! Yes, dear god, so much bawling in the beginning!

The wedding singer. Damn scene in the airplane while he's singing. So funny and so good for a happy cry!

Happy stuff tends to make me cry more than sad stuff... (HERE BE SPOILERS!)

The bit in Amelie where she gives that dood his little box of toys and baseball cards and whatnot that he'd lost when he was a kid... my God... (if you've never seen Amelie, watch it, yo. It's the most beautiful film in the worlds!)

The bit at the end of Big Fish where A) after spending the entire film doubting his every word, the son finally indulges (what he believes to be) his father's fantasies as he's dying and B) where all the people that the son had dismissed as his father's fictitious creations rock up at his funeral... I blubber like a small child that's skinned its knee (in rewatching that before posting it, I'm now a blubbering mess :?) ...

The bit at the end of Shawshank Redemption where they're reunited on the beach... that bit gets me more than "Brooks was here"... (everyone's seen this so no video aid necessary)

The bit in that episode of The X-Files where the deformed kid gets to dances with Cher... he looks so happy!...

:-D

Reactions: Sdog1982
Lost and Delirious. So many scenes in this one make me cry. I could relate to it a lot when I was 16/17.

Titanic still always makes me cry at the very end, when Rose walks up the stairs to meet Jack. As a kid I imagined that's how they would meet in heaven, on a perfectly fine replica of the Titanic, right after she dies.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.

Thirteen.

Love Actually - this scene.

I watched The Notebook yesterday for the first time (it was on TV) and cried.

The end of The Lion King, when Simba climbs Pride Rock again to take his place as the king... oh Goood. (I only found the Finnish version on YouTube, starts at 1:04)

LilyMarie said:
Titanic still always makes me cry at the very end, when Rose walks up the stairs to meet Jack. As a kid I imagined that's how they would meet in heaven, on a perfectly fine replica of the Titanic, right after she dies.

I always felt bad for Rose's husband. She was (theoretically) with that guy for 50 odd years, he gave her her children, was there for her grandchildren... but she still cares more for some guy she once knew for a few hours :)

I've never uncontrollably sobbed. There's something (a lot of things) wrong with me, I am sure. I've gotten emotional, may it be from the transformers the movie, or John Goodman in either Everybody's All American, or series finale of Roseanne. But tears running down the face that I can't even see the screen anymore sobbing? Nope never happened.

I watched the Notebook and I was the jerk that got pissed because all I could think was if I get old and come down with dementia that I am only myself for a few brief moments every now and again before slipping back into being a confused forgetful shell of myself AND people are keeping me around for their own selfish wants I would be angry. Let me die and remember me for what I was.

Tous les matins du monde - a french movie with english subtitles... had me heaving with sobs 4 hours after we left the theatre.

FrankieChemical said:
LacieLaPlante said:
Max and Mary

It's a claymation about this little girl and a older autistic man and their friendship. So cute, so sad. I loved this movie.

I may have said this before here, but this movie punched me right in the feels. Cried like a little baby.

I avoided it for months on Netflix and then decided to on a whim - best whim movie everr.

mynameisbob84 said:
I forgot to add Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The bit where Splinter tries to talk some sense into Danny. "All fathers... love their sons" :?

I was more emotional about the apartment scene with Leonardo and Raphael, few things are worse than thinking the last time you'd ever get a chance to talk to someone was an argument that you can't take back or make up for.

SweepTheLeg said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I forgot to add Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The bit where Splinter tries to talk some sense into Danny. "All fathers... love their sons" :?

I was more emotional about the apartment scene with Leonardo and Raphael, few things are worse than thinking the last time you'd ever get a chance to talk to someone was an argument that you can't take back or make up for.

And the bit where they go to the field behind the farmhouse and "channel the spirit" of Splinter! I need to rewatch this film ASAP, yo :-D

Was the first movie my dad ever took me to see, was a surprise and I didn't even know until the movie started. Since he wouldn't tell me where we were going I stopped paying attention to where we were going haha.

God fucking dammit!!!! I thought this was in the models only section!

ummmm... Jaws! yeah! Jaws when he blew up cuz he was badass and stuff.

DON'T LOOK AT ME!

JoleneJolene said:
God fucking dammit!!!! I thought this was in the models only section!

ummmm... Jaws! yeah! Jaws when he blew up cuz he was badass and stuff.

DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I am incredibly trusting, so I believe you.

Reactions: JoleneBrody

Gets me every single time. Reminds me of my father.

Thinking about it more, and one movie that I did get emotional with is 'In Bruges' when Colin Farrell tells of what went wrong and why he was sent to Bruges in the first place and the scene as a whole. I laughed often and hard to that movie, but when it wanted to get sad it did a damn good job of that too.

JoleneJolene said:
War Horse. Just all around wonderful.

The Notebook is always a winner when needing good cry.

The Little Princess. I don't remember the shirley temple one but the remake was pretty good.

UP! Yes, dear god, so much bawling in the beginning!

The wedding singer. Damn scene in the airplane while he's singing. So funny and so good for a happy cry!

the wedding singer makes me sob too. wahhhhhhhhh :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

SweepTheLeg said:
Thinking about it more, and one movie that I did get emotional with is 'In Bruges' when Colin Farrell tells of what went wrong and why he was sent to Bruges in the first place and the scene as a whole. I laughed often and hard to that movie, but when it wanted to get sad it did a damn good job of that too.

Fucking love this movie!

It is one of my favorite movies ever, everything about it: the characters, the dialogue, the soundtrack, the ability to seamlessly change emotions and be whatever it wanted to be. I need to rewatch this movie soon, it's been far too long.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
SweepTheLeg said:
It is one of my favorite movies ever, everything about it: the characters, the dialogue, the soundtrack, the ability to seamlessly change emotions and be whatever it wanted to be. I need to rewatch this movie soon, it's been far too long.
Was just thinking the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.