AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account joeyclev was banned and I dont think it was fair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2021
Hello @punker barbie , my account was banned while i was camming from the jacuzii with the most viewers I've ever had before. I wasn't breaking any rules and the reason i was banned was:
  • You may only broadcast from a private location. Please move to a more private area before you resume broadcasting.
I do not believe this is fair due to the fact i was in my backyard and camera wasn't showing anyone else's property but my own. I was in my jacuzii, in a completely walled off private area. I need this money I have so many bills and i rely on this heavily for my income. My life will get so much worse if I can not reinstate my nearing 4k followers account. I beg for your help

my account name is Joeyclev and link to it would be chaturbate . com / joeyclev

@punker barbie i dont mean to be a pest, but i've just verified with chaturbate that my private outdoor location was indeed private, warranting a removal of the ban I hope, I sent them 360 view of my jacuzii, in my enclosed backyard. I need to be able to withdrawal my tokens today or face missing rent on time... Please help me out so I can withdrawal my tokens i earned

Upvote 0
@punker barbie i dont mean to be a pest, but i've just verified with chaturbate that my private outdoor location was indeed private, warranting a removal of the ban I hope, I sent them 360 view of my jacuzii, in my enclosed backyard. I need to be able to withdrawal my tokens today or face missing rent on time... Please help me out so I can withdrawal my tokens i earned
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.