AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned for no reason. I even reported on this user.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2023
Dear https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/members/4828/ @punker barbie
I was broadcasting on chaturbate for a lot of years. I am an interpreter and it is a great opportunity to find new friends. A half of year my account was banned because of talking about sex with minors. I did not do it. One man/ woman sent to me in my pm that she/he under 18 years old. I notieced that and reported that because I know that it is not possible to talk about sex with minors on your website. I reported that message because I was scared that I would be banned. I was banned. I sent you around 100 mails about this situation and I didn’t get the answer because bots think that I talked about sex with minors BUT I EVEN REPORTED ON THIS USER.
Please, solve my problem, I beg. For half of year I really missing Chaturbate. I hope you banned my account not because of my Russian passport. Thanks.
My email is DonnyStorm@yandex.ru

Status
Not open for further replies.