AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my first day on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JisooBae

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 9, 2017
Tumblr Username
hentaiimouto
MFC Username
Jisoobae
Chaturbate Username
Jisoobaby
Hi! Okay, last week I started camming on MFC but I didn't have much luck:( almost no one was in my room and I made like 200 token lol.But I realized that MFC has a lot more "social" aspect to it, and I have like zero social skills, so I went and tried Chaturbate because I've heard that it is more "sexual-oriented" (and I'm way better being sexual with strangers than social lmao).
So today it was my first day! :haha:
I started camming around 12:00 here and I ended my show at 15:00.
And it was amazing! I muted all greys so they weren't any freeloaders lol, and no one else demanded stuff or tried to troll me Most people were just watching but I had a lot of tips and I made two privates! I think I found a guy that will be a reg because he tipped most of the total of my tips. I had fun, danced, got naked and I didn't spoke at all :haha: I just typed, because I'm really self conscious about my accent and my voice, and I had like 60-80 people in my room. Which is a lot for me lol. I made like 1200 token, which is a lot for me. I'm going to cam again tomorrow and on thursday and I'm really excited (´ ε ` )♡ I knew I was going to have my little bit of success! Now I'm just going to forget my MCF account and the 12 dollars that are literally trapped inside my account lmao.
So I think the lesson I learned is that I don't have to give up so easily.:h::h: And also thanks to this blog, I knew things that could help me :h:

Hi! Okay, last week I started camming on MFC but I didn't have much luck:( almost no one was in my room and I made like 200 token lol.But I realized that MFC has a lot more "social" aspect to it, and I have like zero social skills, so I went and tried Chaturbate because I've heard that it is more "sexual-oriented" (and I'm way better being sexual with strangers than social lmao).
So today it was my first day! :haha:
I started camming around 12:00 here and I ended my show at 15:00.
And it was amazing! I muted all greys so they weren't any freeloaders lol, and no one else demanded stuff or tried to troll me Most people were just watching but I had a lot of tips and I made two privates! I think I found a guy that will be a reg because he tipped most of the total of my tips. I had fun, danced, got naked and I didn't spoke at all :haha: I just typed, because I'm really self conscious about my accent and my voice, and I had like 60-80 people in my room. Which is a lot for me lol. I made like 1200 token, which is a lot for me. I'm going to cam again tomorrow and on thursday and I'm really excited (´ ε ` )♡ I knew I was going to have my little bit of success! Now I'm just going to forget my MCF account and the 12 dollars that are literally trapped inside my account lmao.
So I think the lesson I learned is that I don't have to give up so easily.:h::h: And also thanks to this blog, I knew things that could help me :h:

I was wondering how things turned out for you. I'm so glad you didn't give up and that things are going better for you :) Like I said, lots of trial and error is involved in camming. Well done!

Great to hear you had a good first day. Keep camming as long as you're new. It's vital for success on cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.