AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My happy hump day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
First of all, I have to give out some virtual hugs and kisses to the MFC members who made my Tuesday absolutely spectacular!

TomtheWolf - Such a sweetheart! The biggest single tip yesterday, a mind blowing 8500 tokens! The episodes of giddyness that ensued after his tip completely fueled me to stay on cam even longer than I planned on last night. Thank you so much, Tom!!

Ted - My eternal super hero. Not wanting to be outdone by Tom, he dropped a few tip bombs adding up to 10k tokens for the day. Oh Ted... so awesome you are.

Aoundril - When I see your name I have visions of dancing neon-green 7-up guys in my head. :) I had an absolute blast with you yesterday. Thank you so much for keeping my spirits up and helping me back towards the top 20 throughout the day and night.

Flikey - Having your name in pink with the word "tink" at the beginning is adorable. Femininity looks great on you! :D Thank you so much for last night. I hope you had as much fun as I did with the Blaqk Audio dance party. It got my heart thumping, oh fo sho!

So today I am still feeling utterly flattered and excited for the epic MFC session I had yesterday. I began doing my usual "Internets" and noticed that Keithy was going to be on the guild server today and decided to hop on and run him through Deadmines. I forgot that CutieFawx is almost at NorthRend level! So now that Deadmines is complete, I started the Gnome events for some easy and fun XP to try and hit 68 as soon as I can.

I am gonna have to figure out how to get her a Tome of Cold Weather Flying though. I refuse to do the NR quests without a flying mount. That's just preposterous! Speaking of preposterous, I love the hacker attempts and how they're getting bolder and bolder.

The saddest part is, obviously there ARE people dumb enough to follow the instructions there, which fuels the hackers to keep making accounts to post this spam with.

So I'm back to WoW for a couple hours to escape into alternate reality, where gnomes ride mechanical chickens and space-goats melt faces. I'll see you all on the flip side.

Attachments

• gnome gang.png
    gnome gang.png
    709.5 KB · Views: 499
  • orly.png
    orly.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 499
"Blizzrard"? I might be a little suspicious of that user name, but then again, if you're reading it fast enough it might look official.

Anyway, grats to the tippers.

It certainly was a great, high-energy night once things got rolling. I enjoyed myself more than I ever have not including the times when I have tokens for tips and groups. :mrgreen:

Tom and Aoundril... I want to see you guys coming here to participate in the discussion at least once a week... preferably more. :p

i don't even play wow anymore but i'm getting spammed to DEATH with those dumb emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.