AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My reaction when...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sereph_Doll said:
Your reaction when your the only one who got startled by something random.

Z88u3d7.gif

Your reaction when you drop your cup or mug.

VeeValencia said:
Your reaction when you're about to post something and your browser crashes

85fSoHy.gif

Your reaction when you're walking and there's a rock in your shoe.

xSALTx said:
Your Reaction to realizing that thing you have been procrastinating over, can't be put off any longer. Time to put them adult pants on and get some shit done.
R1i16Px.gif

Your reaction when you want to go to sleep but you realize you still have stuff to do

bawksy said:
Your reaction when you see a smokin' hot babe who may or may not be too young.

Your reaction when you drop a jar of jelly in the grocery store aisle in front of many people watching.

Attachments

• Too young.jpg
    Too young.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: Shaun__
bawksy said:
Your reaction when you land a new job and put in your two weeks notice at your old job.

rY7clzw.gif

Your reaction when you realize you're out of toilet paper.

LilyEvans said:
bawksy said:
Your reaction when you land a new job and put in your two weeks notice at your old job.

rY7clzw.gif

Your reaction when you realize you're out of toilet paper.

tFlB2.gif

Your reaction when you look at the thread showing member photos and realizing your talking to handsome fellas!

Sereph_Doll said:
Your reaction when you look at the thread showing member photos and realizing your talking to handsome fellas!

HstUWBi.gif

Your reaction when you drop the food you just made (and were sooo ready to eat), onto the floor D:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Your reaction when you drop the food you just made (and were sooo ready to eat), onto the floor D:

I am a clumsy bitch. I end up removing my meals from the oven all the time only to have them flop off my tray :(

sqbdXYH.gif

Your reaction when you drive to the store for something, buy a bunch of crap you don't need and end up going home without the item you needed in the first place...

xSALTx said:
Your reaction when you drive to the store for something, buy a bunch of crap you don't need and end up going home without the item you needed in the first place...

xJeqTCg.gif

Your reaction when you taste something yummy after making a huge fuss about not wanting too.

GenXoxo said:
Your reaction when you pull out a pack of gum and everyone wants a piece.

YbejHuk.gif

Your reaction when you realize the shirt you wore today has a big stain that you didn't notice.

LilyEvans said:
Your reaction when you realize the shirt you wore today has a big stain that you didn't notice.

f1Jyi99.gif

(I tried two different hot girls and both gifs were too large for Imgur so this dude will have to do!)

Your reaction when you drive past a cop while speeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.