AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My sort of girlfriend is looking for another webcam girl roomate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2016
Twitter Username
@TripleDabz
Streamate Username
TripleDab
Chaturbate Username
TripleDab
My sort of girlfriend who is making a go at becoming at becoming a full time webcam model is looking for a new place to stay and would prefer to live with another webcam model. We live in the Greater Los Angeles Area. Are there any resources she could look into or any tips on how to do a more focused search.

I keep pestering her to make an account here and other webcam forums but she is more comfortable letting me dig though the forums and spoon feeding her the info. I handle a good part of her webcam security/privacy concerns as well as video editing, photography, internet optimization and about anything you can name.

We've been fairly intimate but I'm not in a position to move her in with me and its too soon to strike out on our own together.

I just got her doing the social media and I'm sure I can pressure her into joining this or other camgirl site if there are better resources in the model's only section or other resource a regular fan would not have access to. She is an established model on two major sites.

She is crazy hot and has everything she needs for camming except a stable place and maybe a mentor other than whatever I am. I would be happy to extend my expertise in, video editing, photo editing, website design, computer networking, and a number of other useful technical skills to any roommates.

She doesn't have the best credit but I would be willing to cosign and guarantee any billing concerns.

Any advice, leads, ideas would be appreciated.

I would advise her to post this on her own in the Models Only section. Not many performers are going to be willing to have you as a middle man in this discussion, I imagine.

Disclaimer: I don't live near LA, so my input is moot.

But ditto to what Luxy said. No one is going to actively pursue a potential roommate who won't even take the initiative to sign up for a forum. That's literally about 2 minutes. Input email. Bam. Done. Input password. Bam. Done. Not to mention reading the hundreds of threads on here. That will take many, many hours. But she doesn't want to do that. She wants you to do it for her. Well, what's gonna happen if/when she finds a roommate? When it's her turn to take the trash out, wash the dishes, or vacuum? Will she be the person who puts the empty milk jug back in the fridge? Will she be the one who leaves used q-tips on the counter because she's too lazy to walk to the trashcan? Will she refill the toilet paper roll?

I highly suggest that she start treating camming like a real job where she'll have to actually research and put forth effort if she wants to succeed. And have her sign up here. But ... in her own best interest, she might not want to tell us that she's your gf. Because now we've already got ^ these thoughts ^ in our heads, so it'd be more difficult for her to find a roommate. I hope that makes sense. I know you were just trying to help, and you've obviously already done more than the lion's share to help her succeed, but you can't keep babying her if she wants to 'make it' in this profession. You give a man a fish and all that.

Will she be the person who puts the empty milk jug back in the fridge?

Is this real? O.O Like. WHO DOES THAT!?

I was thinking that this gal would be the roomie who is perpetually late on rent. I didn't think it could be THAT bad.

Can I also add in addition to agreeing with what everyone said ... being crazy hot does not add anything to roommate quality. Like if you were like "girrrlll loves to clean" it would be a relevant quality. But hotness doesn't ensure rent is paid on time.

Is this real? O.O Like. WHO DOES THAT!?

I was thinking that this gal would be the roomie who is perpetually late on rent. I didn't think it could be THAT bad.

Can I also add in addition to agreeing with what everyone said ... being crazy hot does not add anything to roommate quality. Like if you were like "girrrlll loves to clean" it would be a relevant quality. But hotness doesn't ensure rent is paid on time.
Nor does it insure that she will be a successful cam girl. Super hot chick's fail all the time while mediocre chics like me succeed.

I keep pestering her to make an account here and other webcam forums but she is more comfortable letting me dig though the forums and spoon feeding her the info. I handle a good part of her webcam security/privacy concerns as well as video editing, photography, internet optimization and about anything you can name.

I just got her doing the social media and I'm sure I can pressure her into joining this or other camgirl site if there are better resources in the model's only section or other resource a regular fan would not have access to.

She doesn't have the best credit but I would be willing to cosign and guarantee any billing concerns

I know you're trying to help, sir, but when attempting to make your girlfriend sound like a good potential roommate, you might do better to focus on her qualities. Reading this, I'm hearing "well... she doesn't like doing things for herself but if you pester her long enough, she'll probably do it eventually. She's not very self-sufficient but she'll get by okay if she has someone to help her and do some of the work for her. She doesn't have very good credit either. But she is physically attractive..."

Just a quick update. She has made an account here and on another forum. I'm a little sorry for posting this thread. There is a little more judgement that either of us were comfortable with. While I was looking for something to kind of push her forward she really didn't need that much pushing. She certainly has some issues and is certainly busy, she is not anywhere near some of the things implied her.

Honestly it's my fault. I'm a hard charger and I sort of expect everyone to keep up with me and be on my page. I certainly did not give enough information for people to make an accurate judgement of her or her motivations. I mostly want her out of her less than ideal housing situation and moving forward with I want for her. I understand to do that I need to better define my relationship in her life which I've taken steps to do. Sorry for being so vague and so melodramatic.

I would like to ask people withhold any further judgement of her because it's pretty unfair. Again I take responsibility If I could I would close or delete this thread.

Just a quick update. She has made an account here and on another forum. I'm a little sorry for posting this thread. There is a little more judgement that either of us were comfortable with. While I was looking for something to kind of push her forward she really didn't need that much pushing. She certainly has some issues and is certainly busy, she is not anywhere near some of the things implied her.

Honestly it's my fault. I'm a hard charger and I sort of expect everyone to keep up with me and be on my page. I certainly did not give enough information for people to make an accurate judgement of her or her motivations. I mostly want her out of her less than ideal housing situation and moving forward with I want for her. I understand to do that I need to better define my relationship in her life which I've taken steps to do. Sorry for being so vague and so melodramatic.

I would like to ask people withhold any further judgement of her because it's pretty unfair. Again I take responsibility If I could I would close or delete this thread.

Don't be sorry, stuff happens. Just make sure she doesn't tell us you're her bf because what's said has been said. You can't erase that prior judgement. I hope she finds our collective knowledge here very useful! (And can even find a good roommate.) :)

I mostly want her out of her less than ideal housing situation

I feel like it would make more sense for her to move in with you if that's the case, since you already know each other. Why find a stranger to live with?

On another hand I would love if my partner was supportive to me(actually he is, but i know sometimes he can get butt hurt). But going to a public forum on the Internet and write all the things you wrote the way you did and not expecting people to judge your girl as a lazy beauty queen is kinda too much and definitely can hurt her instead of helping her career and also to find a roommate.

And if she is that slow paced/not interested in do stuff for her self to help her own business she won't succeed. Camming is about going and getting it yourself. You build your name, and being hot has nothing to do with it. Of course there are magazine model like girls, but even them, they worked their time to get where they were, not just popped out on MFC or wherever one day and bam.

Yeah when she starts to write, if I was her, I wouldn't even mention looking for a roommate because I'm sorry for being judgmental, but if I was reading something that reminds me this thread I would not be ok with it.

Sorry that the Internet is so judgmental :/

Status
Not open for further replies.