AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Name Change.. I know I know..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonix_

Cam Model
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Twitter Username
@Pheonixxfeather
MFC Username
Pheonix_
Chaturbate Username
Pheonix_
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000314341/PhoenFeathers/
I know this is kind of a pain in the ass thread but I need some help with a name change. I started camming a year and a bit ago and I just picked a name willy nilly. I really like the name Phoenix but it's just not very unique. Also, it's spelt wrong, I know it and people see that haha. The proper way was taken when I signed up. I feel like I could keep it as my nickname instead of my cam model name on MFC. My twitter and everything else is pheonixxfeathers and I'm not too worried about making any new accounts.

I'm a music making, nature loving, animal hugging creature haha. I love travelling and music festivals. I'm all about those bass feels. I feel like I'm down to earth and super friendly. A little vanilla, not a domme at all. I'm super open and curious of suggestions !

Thank you soo much for any feedback! :h: :chicken:

You can't make a new mfc account and you don't need to. It's extremely easy to change your name on twitter and mfc. Many models even raffle off or have tip options to change their model name on mfc for a few days.

Looking at your pic the first thing that came to my mind, re: a new name, was Princess Bewbage. It kinda fits...whether you think of yourself as royalty or a superhero type. But that's just me and I'm weird as hell to start with.

Anyways, I hope you do well! Go own this day!

Reactions: Pheonix_
Haha I thought about making a new mfc but nah I'm going to tough it out and crawl out of it! I kinda like the name princess bewage haha!

Well look at that pic, the name fits! :)

Haha I thought about making a new mfc but nah I'm going to tough it out and crawl out of it! I kinda like the name princess bewage haha!
You also can't make a new MFC. They kind of lock you into an account. Only really extreme circumstances are allowed now, or if you deactivate and leave for like a year and come back, you might be able to get a new account.

What kind of stuff do you focus on? What are your hobbies? My name is actually a total nerdgasm because I love Resident Evil 5, have tits as big as Excella's, and am a programmer so exe is for executable file. Just remember that name changing too drastically can confuse your fans/people who friended you because your new name will show up instead of your old one. Easy enough to get around, but I lost a few regulars when I did it and it took messaging them to get them to realize the new name was me.

Oh I know about how hard it would be to make a new account. It was just a thought but never really wanted to try. I'm a big kingdom Hearts fanatic. I love sailor moon too. I make music for a hobby as well. I'm a hospitality worker when I'm not on MFC. I know it would be a little confusing in my room but I wouldn't change it up all of a sudden. There would definitely be some warning. Also because I took a very large break, I don't have a huge circle of regs right now so it might be better to now then later.

I would go to one of those "baby" name websites and start going down the list. When you find a first or last name you really like, find another name to compliment it.

It seems like members prefer "real" sounding names, often one or two syllables per name. "Jolene Brody. Conner Jay. Ginny Potter." So on and so forth. Some people deviate from this pattern and it really depends how you want to built your brand. Personally, I would never go with something like "Princess Bewage."

People ask fairly regularly if I'm Arabic and I think I lose some people (probably douche bags) over it. I was recently considering a name change but at the end of the day, I love what I chose. It suits me. And I own the domain, etc, so it would be an unnecessary headache to change everything. It sounds like you're in a good place to do so and really should, if only to change the misspelling lol.

I did go to one of those baby name websites and got some really sweet ideas. I've decided on keeping my name but slightly changing it so it's spelled the correct way lollll. I feel it would've been too much of a hassle to change it.

• Funny!
Reactions: AriaZahara
Status
Not open for further replies.