AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need advise on organising a collaboration

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerd_nips

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 2, 2015
Manchester
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Nerd_Nips
MFC Username
Nerd_nips
Hey, I need a little advise on how to organise a collaboration with another girl. I'm currently looking for a UK girl that would be interested, but I was wondering if any girl who have already done collaborations have any advise for me? Is there anything really important u need to know?

Hey, I need a little advise on how to organise a collaboration with another girl. I'm currently looking for a UK girl that would be interested, but I was wondering if any girl who have already done collaborations have any advise for me? Is there anything really important u need to know?
Are you looking for advice on filming with other girls? On camming? What kind of show (hardcore, or just hang outs) do you want to create like a promotion with her, a fundraiser to get her to you? Do you want to do a date raffle with her.

Collaboration can mean a lot - at least to me. My advice will depend on what it is you're trying to accomplish.

Are you looking for advice on filming with other girls? On camming? What kind of show (hardcore, or just hang outs) do you want to create like a promotion with her, a fundraiser to get her to you? Do you want to do a date raffle with her.

Collaboration can mean a lot - at least to me. My advice will depend on what it is you're trying to accomplish.

Well I'm hoping to do a photoset, comp and possible hardcore but my assumption is it is entirely depends on the model I work with. I'm flexible. I don't mind paying to go to them or helping to cover the cost of getting her to me :)

I'm not sure how to find the model or what sort of things to think about

Well I'm hoping to do a photoset, comp and possible hardcore but my assumption is it is entirely depends on the model I work with. I'm flexible. I don't mind paying to go to them or helping to cover the cost of getting her to me :)

I'm not sure how to find the model or what sort of things to think about

I think it absolutely depends on the model you work with but there are some models ... who while I'd adore hanging out/being friends would probably not mesh well professionally with me simply cos they just .. do different things!

As far as how to find the models: Watch UK models.. network, tip, tweet etc. Use the meet up threads in here. Don't be scared to say "Hey, I'm interested in finding ladies to work with in my area.. is this something you're looking for too?"

You could also put out something like "Hey im a UK model looking for models to work with! Fav this tweet if you might be interested?"

You can always say a polite "Thank you but I don't think we'd be a good fit at this time" to anyone that isn't quite what you're ok with.

As a camgirl who lately does get approached a lot for g/g stuff lately.. I can say I really appreciate it when girls are up front about what they're looking for from me, and aren't pushy. I've had a few situations where what I thought was a polite "not at this time" turned into a lot of pressure. "When would be a good time, I can do anytime you want" and when i say "I think you're adorable but I just don't think we're going to be a good fit together on cam" I have got back arguing...and whining. It's REALLY nothing personal.. when someone says no. But I think its important to let them. No one wants to do a show with someone who has been pressured into it. I've had to get really good about saying no.

As far as things to think about here's my checklist..

Chemistry: Rushing into a new thing with a model you've just met can be dicey. Especially so if you've spent a ton of money on getting to or from them. I love doing conventions because i get the chance to work with others that I've not done before but if it flops, I have other options around me. All my eggs are not in one basket.
I believe MFC recently announced they are doing international conventions now? this may be a good option for you to network and work with others if theres one near you.

Hardcore: TEST RESULTS

Content: Model releases. Every. single. Time.
Confidentiality agreements. Do you need one? Does she?
If you're hosting content on your own site (or will be in future) you'll need a 2257 compliance form and a copy of their ID.
Content can be either trade - you shoot 2 vids or sets and keep one each exclusively, or you can share rights. If you're sharing rights will you agree on pricing? Or price as you wish. What about sales/discounts - are these ok without consultation or do you need to ask each time. What about previews - can you show gifs, 30 second vids, pics? do you need to censor things.
Who will edit the content? It's a good idea for both of you to take copies of the raw content.
What kind of watermarking do they do?

Live Camming:
WIll you cam on one account? Both accounts? If one - how will you decide? Will you split the tips evenly? What about taking taxes off the top. If you are splitting the $$ when will you be paid, and how? Do you have any promises of payment in writing?

Think about camming style. What does she like to do on cam? Will it mesh with you.
Things that can cause hiccups include - Different regular cam times, vastly different pricing for countdowns, different room vibes/ways of interacting, VERY different body types on camera can look odd. most of these things can be overcome or compromised on but you gotta talk about them.

Internet - if you're staying in a hotel or some such this is a BIG deal.

Advertising.
In my experience the more you hype a girl/girl collaboration in your rooms, social media etc .. the better you do. It can be a great idea to have a show or set planned etc.. but be careful of giving a lot of promises about what will be created with a girl you've never met or worked with. Lots of things can happen.

I also like to discuss my significant other ahead of time (sometimes he films for us, sometimes he needs to stay well out of the way). I like to discuss where our personal boundries are - between sex/play and work. I also cover heavy drinking on cam and drug use - these are things im not really cool with being around, and so I make sure they are aware. If you have boundries like this, you should discuss them.. and check theirs.

Also: check what their sexuality is. never assume a girl is bisexual just because it says so on her profile.

I think it absolutely depends on the model you work with but there are some models ... who while I'd adore hanging out/being friends would probably not mesh well professionally with me simply cos they just .. do different things!

As far as how to find the models: Watch UK models.. network, tip, tweet etc. Use the meet up threads in here. Don't be scared to say "Hey, I'm interested in finding ladies to work with in my area.. is this something you're looking for too?"

You could also put out something like "Hey im a UK model looking for models to work with! Fav this tweet if you might be interested?"

You can always say a polite "Thank you but I don't think we'd be a good fit at this time" to anyone that isn't quite what you're ok with.

As a camgirl who lately does get approached a lot for g/g stuff lately.. I can say I really appreciate it when girls are up front about what they're looking for from me, and aren't pushy. I've had a few situations where what I thought was a polite "not at this time" turned into a lot of pressure. "When would be a good time, I can do anytime you want" and when i say "I think you're adorable but I just don't think we're going to be a good fit together on cam" I have got back arguing...and whining. It's REALLY nothing personal.. when someone says no. But I think its important to let them. No one wants to do a show with someone who has been pressured into it. I've had to get really good about saying no.

As far as things to think about here's my checklist..

Chemistry: Rushing into a new thing with a model you've just met can be dicey. Especially so if you've spent a ton of money on getting to or from them. I love doing conventions because i get the chance to work with others that I've not done before but if it flops, I have other options around me. All my eggs are not in one basket.
I believe MFC recently announced they are doing international conventions now? this may be a good option for you to network and work with others if theres one near you.

Hardcore: TEST RESULTS

Content: Model releases. Every. single. Time.
Confidentiality agreements. Do you need one? Does she?
If you're hosting content on your own site (or will be in future) you'll need a 2257 compliance form and a copy of their ID.
Content can be either trade - you shoot 2 vids or sets and keep one each exclusively, or you can share rights. If you're sharing rights will you agree on pricing? Or price as you wish. What about sales/discounts - are these ok without consultation or do you need to ask each time. What about previews - can you show gifs, 30 second vids, pics? do you need to censor things.
Who will edit the content? It's a good idea for both of you to take copies of the raw content.
What kind of watermarking do they do?

Live Camming:
WIll you cam on one account? Both accounts? If one - how will you decide? Will you split the tips evenly? What about taking taxes off the top. If you are splitting the $$ when will you be paid, and how? Do you have any promises of payment in writing?

Think about camming style. What does she like to do on cam? Will it mesh with you.
Things that can cause hiccups include - Different regular cam times, vastly different pricing for countdowns, different room vibes/ways of interacting, VERY different body types on camera can look odd. most of these things can be overcome or compromised on but you gotta talk about them.

Internet - if you're staying in a hotel or some such this is a BIG deal.

Advertising.
In my experience the more you hype a girl/girl collaboration in your rooms, social media etc .. the better you do. It can be a great idea to have a show or set planned etc.. but be careful of giving a lot of promises about what will be created with a girl you've never met or worked with. Lots of things can happen.

I also like to discuss my significant other ahead of time (sometimes he films for us, sometimes he needs to stay well out of the way). I like to discuss where our personal boundries are - between sex/play and work. I also cover heavy drinking on cam and drug use - these are things im not really cool with being around, and so I make sure they are aware. If you have boundries like this, you should discuss them.. and check theirs.

Also: check what their sexuality is. never assume a girl is bisexual just because it says so on her profile.
Thanks a bunch, that's very helpful :)
I just need to find the right girl now. So far no one has come forward but I'm giving it time. I'm not rushing it plus if it doesn't happen that's fine. I just think it would be fun to not be so alone i n this big kinky world

Status
Not open for further replies.