AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Needing advice about a model (no its not what u think)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2021
Hey started following a lady (russian) and started visiting her regularly.
But while talking to her about the dam burst in Ukraine, she seemed to be believing putins propaganda.

Now obviously I don't want to be giving money to anyone who is pro-putin so no more tips but I didn't know if I should continue visiting her and try to convince her whats really going on or if I should just cut ties with her and hope to god she figures it out?
Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

Reactions: anabeauty37
But while talking to her about the dam burst in Ukraine, she seemed to be believing putins propaganda.

Now obviously I don't want to be giving money to anyone who is pro-putin so no more tips but I didn't know if I should continue visiting her and try to convince her whats really going on or if I should just cut ties with her and hope to god she figures it out?

My suggestion is to remember that cam sites are supposed to be for fun/leisure when you’re a member. Try not to make your experience into a source of frustration or worry.

I think it depends on how important your connection with her is. If it's a casual thing then there should be no problem. If you plan to visit a lot and have conversations etc, like any difference of viewpoint then it will probably grate after a while. All I'll say is to cut her some slack. There's not a lot of freely available contradictory news sources in Russia right now.

Just move on and let her do her business. You can't save everyone, and especially so across the Internet on a site they're utilizing for their paycheck.

I am a bit surprised you got as far as you did discussing world events. Some studios in Russia forbid the subject as a topic of discussion. It is even possible that she could be fined and you find yourself kicked, depending on the studio.
My friend just avoids the situation by flat-out refusing to discuss the news altogether.

As others have suggested, media is heavily censored in Russia. Alternative viewpoints are not encouraged and even hard to find if you do not know where to look.

Also, the counteroffensive from Ukraine just started a few hours ago, so it's probably going to get worse.

Sorry for the double post.

I am a bit surprised you got as far as you did discussing world events. Some studios in Russia forbid the subject as a topic of discussion. It is even possible that she could be fined and you find yourself kicked, depending on the studio.
My friend just avoids the situation by flat-out refusing to discuss the news altogether.

As others have suggested, media is heavily censored in Russia. Alternative viewpoints are not encouraged and even hard to find if you do not know where to look.
Oh she wasn't working for a studio and it was brought up in pm.
Would never bring it up in public chat regardless of their beliefs. I have talked about it with other girls in Russia in pm or knew before the invasion what they're feelings r about putin.

The ones that no longer in Russia (unsurprisingly) talked quite a fair bit about what a cunt they think putin is and sad what's happening.

70%+ of Russian back Putin's choices. If you have a moral interest in the plight of the Ukraine people you best stay away from Russian/Belarus models in general. Caring about this is up to you as a person though. People buy diamonds when 40% of them are found by child labor in African mines too.

It's a pretty much black and white issue for me. either you don't care (not everyone's job to care about everything) or even if the model isn't supporting what's happening, if they're still in Russia/Belarus, your money will still go on to support that government.

Personally knowing friends that have died in this conflict at the hands of Russia, I have walked away from many models already because of my beliefs. My brain has more power over my actions than my penis, but I can only speak for myself. You can't accept everyone's agency and consent if you only accept the actions you agree with.

You do you, but just don't be a hypocrite about it and understand the weight of your choices.

70%+ of Russian back Putin's choices. If you have a moral interest in the plight of the Ukraine people you best stay away from Russian/Belarus models in general. Caring about this is up to you as a person though. People buy diamonds when 40% of them are found by child labor in African mines too.

It's a pretty much black and white issue for me. either you don't care (not everyone's job to care about everything) or even if the model isn't supporting what's happening, if they're still in Russia/Belarus, your money will still go on to support that government.

Personally knowing friends that have died in this conflict at the hands of Russia, I have walked away from many models already because of my beliefs. My brain has more power over my actions than my penis, but I can only speak for myself. You can't accept everyone's agency and consent if you only accept the actions you agree with.

You do you, but just don't be a hypocrite about it and understand the weight of your choices.
Well lady I follow in Ukraine feels that its ok to follow Russians as long as they don't support putin, and since she's also following one of the Russian ladies I agree.
And again can't stop following a person who hates their leader, not everyone can afford to leave or is stuck with family responsibilities.

It shook me because all the girls I've met on cb from Russia hate putin when he comes into conversation and the goverment, they're the generation that grew up browsing the Internet more then watching the TV so r more aware of things, unless find that 70% is mostly people who were born before he got into power.

Yeah I'm just not going to visit her anymore. I might leave a message explaining why but yeah I just hope she realises sooner then later.

If I had a great osteopath and they started randomly sprouting pro-Putin rhetoric..?

I’d probably ask them to stop and concentrate on fixing my neck.

Alternatively… find someone else.
For me definitely the latter option.

I do not care how talented anyone is in any walk of life, if they spout abhorrent ideals, once I find this out, I cannot have anything to do with them.

Last edited:
It's not an airport, you don't have to announce your departure. ;) :)

Is this on a site that isn't US based? I searched for Russia on CB and nothing came up but when I searched Ukraine a handful of models popped up. I'm guessing with our sanctions against Russia, they can't broadcast on CB because they can't be paid?

hehe true! ;)

Is this on a site that isn't US based? I searched for Russia on CB and nothing came up but when I searched Ukraine a handful of models popped up. I'm guessing with our sanctions against Russia, they can't broadcast on CB because they can't be paid?
Not sure, but I doubt that all Russian studios suddenly stopped using CB.

On StripChat there are no "Russian" models either, just "Russian Speaking" which of course can be from many countries (including Ukraine) and SC is headquartered in Cypress .

hehe true! ;)

Not sure, but I doubt that all Russian studios suddenly stopped using CB.

On StripChat there are no "Russian" models either, just "Russian Speaking" which of course can be from many countries (including Ukraine) and SC is headquartered in Cypress .
Admittedly I've never really bothered to find out since the whole thing started and I don't use the search feature often on CB. I was under the impression when Russia launched its offensive the US cut off all Russian businesses and citizens from receiving US monies.

Admittedly I've never really bothered to find out since the whole thing started and I don't use the search feature often on CB. I was under the impression when Russia launched its offensive the US cut off all Russian businesses and citizens from receiving US monies.
You could be right, ( I expect you are), but given that Cam Studios are illegal in Russia anyway, I am sure they have ways around such things.

I do not like to suggest fatal violence against anyone but I do wonder what would happen if Putin was dead.

I do not like to suggest fatal violence against anyone but I do wonder what would happen if Putin was dead.
I have a feeling we're going to find out a lot sooner than later. I have a close friend in the US Navy who is keeping watch on Russia's bullshit. He reports back every now and again what he can. Russia is playing a fool's game. If Ukraine launches their counteroffensive which seems to have already started and Russia attacks a NATO country in retaliation, game fucking on.

Reactions: Ozzie_

There are definitely plenty of Russian models on CB and Stripchat, I think/assume they get paid by BitCoin, or at least I know a few do. Maybe they have other ways if they are with a studio or something, I am unsure.
I know a lot of Russian models have hidden their actual location, and changed it to something else so they can keep trying to earn (and by that, I don't mean they will be banned, I mean a lot of random guys will just start being angry and hating on them etc, one even told me she lost a lot of regulars due to it all).

I am the same as everyone else who has said they won't want to be in a room where their strong religious or political views are discussed and aired. It's a no-brainer for me, but I visit several Russian models, and they are very nice. It's like with anywhere, just because some (or a lot) support a cause/problem, it doesn't mean many others do. I sure wouldn't want people blaming me for anything the politicians have done here.

Ultimately it's up to you to make your own choice and know what you do or don't like and agree with. If you have a slight feeling of not liking or being uncomfortable with someone's views and beliefs, then it's better to walk away and find someone to enjoy. "Plenty more fish in the sea" as they say.

There are definitely plenty of Russian models on CB and Stripchat, I think/assume they get paid by BitCoin, or at least I know a few do. Maybe they have other ways if they are with a studio or something, I am unsure.
I know a lot of Russian models have hidden their actual location, and changed it to something else so they can keep trying to earn (and by that, I don't mean they will be banned, I mean a lot of random guys will just start being angry and hating on them etc, one even told me she lost a lot of regulars due to it all).

I am the same as everyone else who has said they won't want to be in a room where their strong religious or political views are discussed and aired. It's a no-brainer for me, but I visit several Russian models, and they are very nice. It's like with anywhere, just because some (or a lot) support a cause/problem, it doesn't mean many others do. I sure wouldn't want people blaming me for anything the politicians have done here.

Ultimately it's up to you to make your own choice and know what you do or don't like and agree with. If you have a slight feeling of not liking or being uncomfortable with someone's views and beliefs, then it's better to walk away and find someone to enjoy. "Plenty more fish in the sea" as they say.

This is going to come across as tangential and I hope I circle back to my point in a meaningful way. This is stream of consciousness stuff, not a well thought out diatribe on the matter itself.

Bud Light made a campaign with a transgender spokesperson. Conservatives shot up cases of Bud Light with bullets in protest. Bars where the beer was carried experienced significant losses.

Garth Brooks, the world's number one performer for a number of years, is opening a bar. He is going to serve Bud Light and says he wants his honky tonk to be the Chick-fil-a of honkey tonks, where people are expected to use manners and be polite and accepted for who they are. On it's face that sounds AWESOME. Every Chick-fil-a employee on earth is the sweetest Stepford Wife ever.

Except Chick-fil-a is one of the corporations that consistently donates to anti-LGBTQ organizations. He obviously isn't aware of that because he isn't a politician or a hateful person.

It's ignorance in most cases, not malice. That said, religion and politics really shouldn't be spoken about in chat and THAT said I really want to know who the Trump-humpers are in my room because I don't want their fucking money.

I keep editing this, sorry. Just got a response from my Navy friend. They've been doing a small arms range near Russia, he's now doing the paperwork on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
Propaganda is strong, don't understimate its power. You have families, living on both sides of the border, that are torn by the propaganda. Mothers living in Russia telling their childs living in Ukraine that they are wrong, lying about the facts, and that Russia's attack is there to save them.
As a random camsite viewer, let me tell you that you have very few chances to change a Russian's mind about their government; let alone the fact that they may be lying about it by fear of retaliation.
Either you enjoy the model for what she is and continue supporting her and enjoy your time with her, or you just let it go and spend your time somewhere else.

Whatever happened to enjoying yourself, she has her views you have yours. As far as I am aware the ordinary people have been provided with a censored information, as we have too.

What nags me is the holocaust, how many ordinary people were convinced and went along with the atrocities.

I've seen so many people in my own social circle fall out with each other during the pandemic, in heated debates over whether to get the jab or not.

It has completely put me off discussing anything political or ideological with anyone but my closest friends, or just anonymously on a dedicated online political forum.
In all other cases, I'd rather not know.

In this particular instance, I also really don't think that me paying a Russian model for her services will in any way affect the outcome of the war. I am also still buying metalband patches from a Russian patch maker, no idea what his politics are either.

That all being said, I can also sympathize that a model out of her own initiative will say something political/ideological to you in private that makes you too disgusted to continue.
I had one of those experiences myself, and it was pretty bad 😅
(Korean camgirl, learns I'm Dutch, knows Netherlands is next Germany, then suddenly starts a rant of what an amazing political leader Hitler was. 😯Uhm no, bye and never see you again 😂)

(Korean camgirl, learns I'm Dutch, knows Netherlands is next Germany, then suddenly starts a rant of what an amazing political leader Hitler was. 😯Uhm no, bye and never see you again 😂)
im not surprised. due to historical ignorance, lots of asian people have this weird obsession with nazis. asia experienced imperial japan during ww2 and not the rest of the axis evils. therefore ww2 europe isn't taught or barely touched upon. there is a trend called "nazi chic" where it's cool to dress in nazi fashions/uniforms or use symbols in clothing or advertisements.

im not surprised. due to historical ignorance, lots of asian people have this weird obsession with nazis. asia experienced imperial japan during ww2 and not the rest of the axis evils. therefore ww2 europe isn't taught or barely touched upon. there is a trend called "nazi chic" where it's cool to dress in nazi fashions/uniforms or use symbols in clothing or advertisements.

Well I was also not super surprised. In my younger days I dated a girl who was originally from Mongolia and she also had some *unique* views about WW2 that caused me not to want to see her anymore.
But just me having some understanding of their perspective (coming from / living in another part of the world and all), doesn't mean I want to entertain conversations like this. 😅

Reactions: AudriTwo
I think it's helpful to get out of our media bubble sometimes. Makes us remember to question what we are fed also..

I remember being shocked going to the ww2 museum in the US and getting a somewhat narrative than i was taught in nz. Because we were allies i sorta assumed the story would be told the same but it wasn't.

I think it's helpful to get out of our media bubble sometimes. Makes us remember to question what we are fed also..

I remember being shocked going to the ww2 museum in the US and getting a somewhat narrative than i was taught in nz. Because we were allies i sorta assumed the story would be told the same but it wasn't.

It is not just media bubbles, it is cultural bubbles as well.
I am aware that I have a very euro-centric view about world history, and have learned (I live in Rotterdam, a very international city) that some of the euro-views I hold about events from other parts of the world can be extremely offensive to those who actually come from those regions.

Nevertheless, taking all this account, saying Hitler was a great man kills my boner and immediately ends any private cam session 😅

Reactions: Highlander884
I would add that thinking Russian models are terrible people because of Putin would be the same as thinking that American models are terrible people because of Trump. It's just not how it works. There's as much propaganda going on in the US as there is in Russia; even if the media is less censored, it still takes a lot of effort from someone who's been brainwashed to look outside of their bubble.

I agree that you shouldn't visit a model whose beliefs are different from yours, and discussing that kind of stuff on a cam chat is not the way to go.

But boycotting Russian models altogether doesn't seem right to me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.