AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Needing advice about a model (no its not what u think)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevertheless, taking all this account, saying Hitler was a great man kills my boner and immediately ends any private cam session đŸ˜…

That’s an understatement, haha.

I’d go a step further and say any talk of world events at all, especially political leaders, kills my mood. I’m sure I’m not alone in that. It’s not the sexiest of topics.

Hey started following a lady (russian) and started visiting her regularly.
But while talking to her about the dam burst in Ukraine, she seemed to be believing putins propaganda.

Now obviously I don't want to be giving money to anyone who is pro-putin so no more tips but I didn't know if I should continue visiting her and try to convince her whats really going on or if I should just cut ties with her and hope to god she figures it out?
Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

My only thoughts are that whatever she may believe, it's certainly not in her interest to say things that are critical of the war or Putin on an adult cam site.

Besides, she's on cam to earn. Simple as.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Whatever happened to enjoying yourself, she has her views you have yours. As far as I am aware the ordinary people have been provided with a censored information, as we have too.

What nags me is the holocaust, how many ordinary people were convinced and went along with the atrocities.

Hell, I thought that I was reasonably well-read and knew something about Nazi Germany and was shocked at the way things went in the US when Trump was in office and how many ordinary Americans (most by far are white) were right on board that Trump Train. Trump has lost support since he left office, but many of his fans remain and some of them are even more radicalised today.

Hell, I thought that I was reasonably well-read and knew something about Nazi Germany and was shocked at the way things went in the US when Trump was in office and how many ordinary Americans (most by far are white) were right on board that Trump Train. Trump has lost support since he left office, but many of his fans remain and some of them are even more radicalised today.
Trump has not lost support. He's leading in the polls. Almost all Republicans think no indictment should have been brought against him.

Reactions: Ozzie_
OK to side topic this more, I got to know, of all the places to keep nuclear weapon information, why put it in your bathroom?
"Boy this crap is going to take a while, guess I'll read up on how far the nukes can travel"
Why take it from your old job anyway? Just steal paperclips like everyone else!

But yeah last few years it's sadly become easier to understand how Germany fell for Hitler. Christ the majority of people outside the States can see trump for what he is, left or right.

Heck I'm still horrified at the marketing for brexit in my country.

Reactions: Vixxen81 and ElGato
OK to side topic this more, I got to know, of all the places to keep nuclear weapon information, why put it in your bathroom?
"Boy this crap is going to take a while, guess I'll read up on how far the nukes can travel"
Why take it from your old job anyway? Just steal paperclips like everyone else!

But yeah last few years it's sadly become easier to understand how Germany fell for Hitler. Christ the majority of people outside the States can see trump for what he is, left or right.

Heck I'm still horrified at the marketing for brexit in my country.
I blame Facebook, Twitter, Redditt -- mostly. It's very easy to brain wash people who didn't have four brain cells to rub together in the first place. When people feel like they don't belong, they will turn to anyone who will accept them.

That's why I refuse to join any club who would have me. đŸ˜‚

Now obviously I don't want to be giving money to anyone who is pro-putin so no more tips but I didn't know if I should continue visiting her and try to convince her whats really going on or if I should just cut ties with her and hope to god she figures it out?
Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.
I had this happen with a model I visited regularly when the war first started. She wasn't necessarily "pro-Putin" as she was just believing of what the news media there was telling her. I didn't try to convince her of anything or try to change her mind, but I did take the opportunity to provide her with a different perspective. She was a very intelligent young woman just finishing her university degree and we had several interesting discussions.

Is this on a site that isn't US based? I searched for Russia on CB and nothing came up but when I searched Ukraine a handful of models popped up. I'm guessing with our sanctions against Russia, they can't broadcast on CB because they can't be paid?
There are quite a few Russian models on CB, they just never list that as their location. I think 90% of the "Ukrainian" models are actually Russian. The model I know well enough to ask (and claims to be from Kiev in her bio) said she gets paid in Crypto currencies.

Reactions: Highlander884
Many Russian models will put Estonia, Latvia, Poland, and yes Ukraine, on their bios as their origin. My friend is in Russia, but her bio says that she is from one of the Baltic countries. I once mentioned to her that I had met a model from Latvia. She laughed and said, "she's Russian".

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.