AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Netflix-Stranger Things

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished it last night.

Why did it seem no one gave a shit about Barb?? Feeling unresolved on that.

edit to add: I also don't see how, if there is one, a 2nd season could be made based off of the same characters. Maybe it'll go the route of True Detective and Fargo where it's a whole different cast.

Or an anthology series like AHS? I feel like with the title Stranger Things they could go the anthology route.

I keep hearing about Brain Dead but have yet to watch it. Is it any good?

I LOVED Stranger Things though!
Yes, I like it a lot. SF horror with a comical side. It seems to be a metaphor about the state of American politics today. Very strange in a way but entertaining.

Stephen King finally gets a great translation from book to screen. I LOVE it!

Reactions: Gen
I loved the show. However, those kids are at an age where puberty starts up and ramps up very quickly. I hope they are already filming season 2. The show will not have the same feel to it once the kids are no longer at that innocent age. I cant see this show lasting very long with the same cast for that reason alone

Last time I heard they had not started filming season 2. I did hear that the writers planned on jumping ahead a few years in the story line to account for the actors growing up. Of course your right, they can only do that so much before the kids loose that innocent feel.

I loved this show and can't wait for season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.