AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Cam Girl Help Needed - CB vs LJ vs SM vs MFC HELP Please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2017
Twitter Username
@MizCherryBomb
Tumblr Username
MixCherryBomb
MFC Username
MizCherryBomb
Chaturbate Username
MizCherryBomb25
Hi all , I have been camming for a few months now on CB and at first it was really busy and i made a decent amount of tips, but for the past 2 weeks my room has been exceptionally quiet, I have upped my game with outfits, being chatty and active, playing games etc. But to no avail.

One person said that it is becoz im not the new kid on the block any more i dunno, allas i am looking at other sites to cam on for the quiet days on CB or to make a move entirely .

Now , not camming anywhere but CB i am unfamiliar with the other sites and im not sure where to go.
Im getting alot of mixed msgs about all the different sites in terms of quality income and traffic.

Which sites are best in your opinions in terms of
Model placement
Income percentage
Amount of Traffic
Tippers and pvts

and any other way you can thnk of.

Sorry if this is a repeat question, and thank you in advance.

xxxx
MCB

The best thing you can do as a new model is to add eggs to your basket. Try them all.

If you go over to wecamgirls.com there are reviews and site info.

Last edited:
i cant speak for other sites, but for CB since you are already there; i say, keep pushing those guest to follow, as you have more, you are more likely to have more people in your room when you log in. I know some people would say that doesn't help, but the more people you have in your room the closer you get to the top page of the site.
I also love talking to the greys, and some models don't like them but all members started out greys, and if they turn blue for you, you are more likely to get dedicated tipping guests in the future.
How about using #(hash tags) this can give you more visibility to specific things guest looks for.
One last suggestion, how about changing your geo location, where your cam can be seen? I could be at "other location" but changing to a specific geo location can help.
Best of luck and goodluck!!!

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
SM is a private-based site. Most models don't have members "hanging out". It's crickets, private, crickets.

MFC has a lot of members that will keep an eye out for new models (7 days from first broadcast). Some of those will be scammers/schemers, so best to be on your guard, but taking full advantage of those first days to build a good following is vital, because on day 8 you're back to an even playing field, and it will be harder (though not impossible) to build your way up if you didn't.

SM is a private-based site. Most models don't have members "hanging out". It's crickets, private, crickets.

It's especially interesting when it's crickets for 40 minutes, then back-to-back privates.

Depends on your placement. The higher the the placement, more people are in your room hanging out.

SM is the best site out there because I said so.

But like others said try them all out if you want. Just remember to space them out so you don't waste the 'new model' status on them which helps with early placement.

Depends on your placement. The higher the the placement, more people are in your room hanging out.
100% agree.... I usually have anywhere from 25-40 people in my room and if I have a gold show going it can be upwards of 100.

100% agree.... I usually have anywhere from 25-40 people in my room and if I have a gold show going it can be upwards of 100.
sorry total newb here what is a gold show heehee? and how does placement work on mfc ? i know on CB its based on the amount of users in ur room at that time?

MFC has a lot of members that will keep an eye out for new models (7 days from first broadcast). Some of those will be scammers/schemers, so best to be on your guard, but taking full advantage of those first days to build a good following is vital, because on day 8 you're back to an even playing field, and it will be harder (though not impossible) to build your way up if you didn't.
solid advice thank you im sighning up with mfc now and ill def keep that in mind :)

The best thing you can do as a new model is to add eggs to your basket. Try them all.

If you go over to wecamgirls.com there are reviews and site info.
i cant speak for other sites, but for CB since you are already there; i say, keep pushing those guest to follow, as you have more, you are more likely to have more people in your room when you log in. I know some people would say that doesn't help, but the more people you have in your room the closer you get to the top page of the site.
I also love talking to the greys, and some models don't like them but all members started out greys, and if they turn blue for you, you are more likely to get dedicated tipping guests in the future.
How about using #(hash tags) this can give you more visibility to specific things guest looks for.
One last suggestion, how about changing your geo location, where your cam can be seen? I could be at "other location" but changing to a specific geo location can help.
Best of luck and goodluck!!!
Thank you very much for the advice :) i dont have a crazy amount of followers arouund 700 hundered now and i only see a handfull of those , so ill keep pushing magic in the numbers i suppose

sorry total newb here what is a gold show heehee? and how does placement work on mfc ? i know on CB its based on the amount of users in ur room at that time?
Gold shows are on streamate and they are a different type of group show..... your room chips in to reach a certain goal and then everyone that chips in the minimum amount is able to view the show. Edit to add: Each girl sets her own goal/what type of show she will perform/the length of show/and minumum amount for chipping in.

If I am not mistaken placement on mfc really depends on the members pref as they can change that in their settings. By default its cam score though.

Gold shows are on streamate and they are a different type of group show..... your room chips in to reach a certain goal and then everyone that chips in the minimum amount is able to view the show. Edit to add: Each girl sets her own goal/what type of show she will perform/the length of show/and minumum amount for chipping in.

If I am not mistaken placement on mfc really depends on the members pref as they can change that in their settings. By default its cam score though.
oh i see ! thank you ! learning hehehe i love the cam world and i really want to do this its so exciting i just want to do it right.

Thank you so much for everyone's input it gives me a lot of new avenues to consider and try out, i have decided that im going to try out mfc now and reaaaaalllyy work hard on my following while im in my "new"stage.

Also i heard that this time of year i presume nearing December Cams are quiet, is there any truth to this ? Im not based in the US but alot of my traffic comes from the US , Aus, and NZ.

Thank you so much for everyone's input it gives me a lot of new avenues to consider and try out, i have decided that im going to try out mfc now and reaaaaalllyy work hard on my following while im in my "new"stage.

Also i heard that this time of year i presume nearing December Cams are quiet, is there any truth to this ? Im not based in the US but alot of my traffic comes from the US , Aus, and NZ.
I believe that most of us find oct-dec to be some of the more profitable months.... summer (jun-aug) is generally slower

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Sign up with us and we simulcast you on 6 different networks, Bringing in more viewers. We also promote ALL our performers on a daily basis.
Good luck to you !

Lol you can do this on your own. Spit streaming is easy and with social media you can easily promote yourself before you can go independent.

Virtual studios are a scam for guilble or naive people

Don't sign up for a studio. They take a percentage of your earning for doing nothing. they also won't release you for six months of not camming.

stupid phone. how it's suppose to read
Lol you can do this on your own. Spit streaming is easy and with social media you can easily promote yourself.

Don't sign up for a studio. They take a percentage of your earning for doing nothing. they also won't release you for six months of not camming before you can go independent.

Lol you can do this on your own. Spit streaming is easy and with social media you can easily promote yourself before you can go independent.

Don't sign up for a studio. They take a percentage of your earning for doing nothing. they also won't release you for six months of not camming.
thank you for the heads up ! People are so Dodgy

We are NOT a Virtual Studio- We are a real physical Business. And YES- If you have the means to perform alone without a studio --Then by all means you should - But if you need a location we are here to help . We try to be as transparent and professional as possible.

• Wat?!
Reactions: ExcellaExe
We are NOT a Virtual Studio- We are a real physical Business. And YES- If you have the means to perform alone without a studio --Then by all means you should - But if you need a location we are here to help . We try to be as transparent and professional as possible.

i love transparency. you can start by marketing your services in your own thread. your post was just shameful plug. the only reason OP would be needing your services if she was in your location if you are a physical studio. is your physical business located in a fantasy land too?

EDIT: remind you the post was about getting information on sites listed. no one was talking about spiltscreening.

opinion: novice cambbs shouldn't be splitscreening right out the gate.

Last edited:
i love transparency. you can start by marketing your services in your own thread. your post was just shameful plug. the only reason OP would be needing your services if she was in your location if you are a physical studio. is your physical business located in a fantasy land too?

EDIT: remind you the post was about getting information on sites listed. no one was talking about spiltscreening.

opinion: novice cambbs shouldn't be splitscreening right out the gate.
I am so glad to have girls like you in forums ! NO BS ! Much Love

Split screening on sites like MFC is also generally discouraged since it's such an active site. It's so involved and very easy to accidentally kill your room by ignoring it in favor of your other room on another site for just a little too long. So, yeah, split screening = bad idea for new camgirls and especially bad on social sites.

Hi Girls, I just wanted to thank you all for the replies and advice, to give yall an update, I'm doing fairly well on both mfc and CB on different days, and i thnk i have found my happy medium in what im good at and what i need to work on. I am by no means anywhere near where i want to be and my mfc camscore is quite low,but i am working on that, I have noticed tho that i rock privates and i am really enjoying that, maybe because i do better one on one. Is this a bad thing ? I know alota girls are against pvts ...or so iv read

Status
Not open for further replies.