AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Cam Site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would like to know, is how can we trust that we will be paid? I've not been paid from a few sites here & there, after joining them when new... & it's unnerving.

That is a great question, The thing that is different with us is that Chris and myself both have other forms of income, whatever we make from this site will be put straight back into the site for a good 12 months, we are not here to screw anyone over. We will not miss any payments

• Helpful!
Reactions: SNATCH
Thank you, we are doing this now :)
"Transsexual" isn't that great either, just my opinion as a trans person. Try "transgender". Transsexual is often used to describe someone post-gender reassignment surgery or is also considered a slur by some trans folx.

Hello everyone,
We changed the category to transgender, sorry it took so long to change we have been really busy in personal matters lately and just let it slip, we apologize, we wouldn't want to offend no one of any sex. It was just on there that way and we didn't think to change it. We are new and learning and thank you for pointing it out to us, It is appreciated

"Transsexual" isn't that great either, just my opinion as a trans person. Try "transgender". Transsexual is often used to describe someone post-gender reassignment surgery or is also considered a slur by some trans folx.

Thanks Quinn, we have now changed this :)

Reactions: QuinnLane
Just a note, @Cambae: it's super tacky to jump into twitter threads directed at current cam sites and try to advertise for yourself. I saw you do it this morning in a tweet to MyFreeCams from a popular model. Maybe don't do that.

Hi, No, we only used that on the first day we launched as it is a hard balance trying to have traffic and performers at the same time, the models that are signing up are signing up with cambae direct

Right, so you say here that they are NOT part of modelclub.net and the models on your website now are NOT provided by an API from ModelClub.net. Am I correct spot on here? Just trying to find out how independent and exclusive you are.

Just FYI to everyone, he wouldn’t give Me any info unless I showed him what I look like, & fuck that shit. So, I wouldn’t even bother with this site. I mean, unless you’re okay with that kind of thing.

Just FYI to everyone, he wouldn’t give Me any info unless I showed him what I look like, & fuck that shit. So, I wouldn’t even bother with this site. I mean, unless you’re okay with that kind of thing.
not just your standard verification photo? if so, yuck...

That's fucked up. I mean, I know MFC asks for 3-5 photos but like.. gross conduct if it wasn't a standard verification

No, i was not asking what you looked like, i was asking if you had a profile as i could not tell from your profile on here if you were a cam performer, and the reason i asked was if you did have a profile so i could see if you had a twitter account as you asked about the sponsorship deals we are offering and the sponsorship deals we are offering are based on the amount of followers one has on twitter, i think you have completely misunderstood what i was saying. We have different sponsorship amounts based on the amount of followers on ones twitter account. Then you said not to message you back so i had no right of reply. I dont need to see what you look like, i was just asking if you had a profile so i could work out what we could put together for a sponsorship that you messaged me first about.

Hi Quinn, i never even asked her for a picture.....
Listen dude, we read your first response. We got the notification that you replied to the post. You don't need to quote every single message in separate replies. 5 extra replies stating the exact same thing is not necessary and just looks unprofessional.

Listen dude, we read your first response. We got the notification that you replied to the post. You don't need to quote every single message in separate replies. 5 extra replies stating the exact same thing is not necessary and just looks unprofessional.

Opps Sorry, Im just someone that likes to respond to each person individually. Thanks for the tip :)

Opps Sorry, Im just someone that likes to respond to each person individually. Thanks for the tip :)
It's possible to quote the separate replies and have them all in one post. Just click that little "Quote" button.

Right, so you say here that they are NOT part of modelclub.net and the models on your website now are NOT provided by an API from ModelClub.net. Am I correct spot on here? Just trying to find out how independent and exclusive you are.
Hey Tjeezers, Chris here I need to correct Matt on this. Yes we do use model net right now because our traffic is just getting started and we want to maximize model earnings and also because we don't have enough models to be live 24/7 yet and we need to use their network so we have models on our site at all times. If you where to sign up with us and didn't want to use model net we would gladly block it from using you and long term plans is to get away from that and build our own script but that is long term, right now we have to make good with what we got.

No, i was not asking what you looked like, i was asking if you had a profile as i could not tell from your profile on here if you were a cam performer, and the reason i asked was if you did have a profile so i could see if you had a twitter account as you asked about the sponsorship deals we are offering and the sponsorship deals we are offering are based on the amount of followers one has on twitter, i think you have completely misunderstood what i was saying. We have different sponsorship amounts based on the amount of followers on ones twitter account. Then you said not to message you back so i had no right of reply. I dont need to see what you look like, i was just asking if you had a profile so i could work out what we could put together for a sponsorship that you messaged me first about.

If we have the "Cam Model" banner, we have been verified as cam models.

Not digging the cut of yer jib @Cambae

Not supporting anyone from my forum trying out your site. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.