AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Camsite Launching

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ladies,

I thought id pop in and let all of you know about an amazing new
Cam Site Launching within the next few weeks! I've had the privileged
of being one of the first Cam Ladies to see this site, and I've now been
given the "Go Ahead" for being able to share it all with you and Im so excited!

Keep in mind its not "Live" yet, however it is starting to take Applications
for New Cam Dollz in order to be ready for their big Launch.
It has an impeccable amount of Features on it, that makes camming
for the Dollz as well as the Members easy and effortless!

What is the website you ask?!
http://www.camdollz.com

Here are ***SOME*** of the Amazing Features I've come to know;
- First and Foremost, SUPER easy to use for BOTH Doll & Member
- A Clutter Free Cam Site that is Quick, Efficient and of course being home to Top Quality Dollz ... Looks GOOD!
- Everything is Online/Website Based, so no need to download a Silly Program that takes up space, constantly crashing & needing updating!
- Upload Photos AND VIDEOS on site for Members to buy instead of 3rd party hosting
- YOU set YOUR WORTH ! You have 100% Complete Control on how many Credits Charged for certain types of Chats!
- Ability to Block chosen regions from even seeing you as apart of CamDollz.com
- CamDollz.com also doesn't care wither you cam with multiple sites or not!

Again, keep in mind when signing up not all of these options will be *Live* and ready to go,
however you will see significant changes day by day leading up to the Site Launch and can be apart of
something great!

I hope you all take a minute to go check out the Site that I truly think will be a serious contender in the up and coming
months that is all about Quality and not Quantity.
Everyone wants a little "Ass With Class" of course ;)

Hope everyone is having an amazing night
Best Regards
MonroeLee

http://www.camdollz.com/performer/register

Ohh P.S I also wanted to take a second to tell youuuuu that in the future, when CamDollz attends Trade / Expo Shows .. Dollz who are invite will NEVER pay a dime to attend any said show! They actually give back to the models!

MonroeLee said:
Hey Ladies,

I thought id pop in and let all of you know about an amazing new
Cam Site Launching within the next few weeks! I've had the privileged
of being one of the first Cam Ladies to see this site, and I've now been
given the "Go Ahead" for being able to share it all with you and Im so excited!

Keep in mind its not "Live" yet, however it is starting to take Applications
for New Cam Dollz in order to be ready for their big Launch.
It has an impeccable amount of Features on it, that makes camming
for the Dollz as well as the Members easy and effortless!

What is the website you ask?!
http://www.camdollz.com

Here are ***SOME*** of the Amazing Features I've come to know;
- First and Foremost, SUPER easy to use for BOTH Doll & Member
- A Clutter Free Cam Site that is Quick, Efficient and of course being home to Top Quality Dollz ... Looks GOOD!
- Everything is Online/Website Based, so no need to download a Silly Program that takes up space, constantly crashing & needing updating!
- Upload Photos AND VIDEOS on site for Members to buy instead of 3rd party hosting
- YOU set YOUR WORTH ! You have 100% Complete Control on how many Credits Charged for certain types of Chats!
- Ability to Block chosen regions from even seeing you as apart of CamDollz.com
- CamDollz.com also doesn't care wither you cam with multiple sites or not!

Again, keep in mind when signing up not all of these options will be *Live* and ready to go,
however you will see significant changes day by day leading up to the Site Launch and can be apart of
something great!

I hope you all take a minute to go check out the Site that I truly think will be a serious contender in the up and coming
months that is all about Quality and not Quantity.
Everyone wants a little "Ass With Class" of course ;)

Hope everyone is having an amazing night
Best Regards
MonroeLee

http://www.camdollz.com/performer/register

Ohh P.S I also wanted to take a second to tell youuuuu that in the future, when CamDollz attends Trade / Expo Shows .. Dollz who are invite will NEVER pay a dime to attend any said show! They actually give back to the models!

This sounds great, but I think models here will want more information before sharing real names, addresses, and bank info.

How do members pay the models?

What percentage do models keep?

What payment methods do you offer models and what are the fees with each?

New camsites have a high burnout rate, particularly the ones advertised err. What is this site doing to pull in traffic?

I have to go along with Rose here. For all its warts, MFC works well more often than it doesn't. The models' cut is favorable, and I haven't had any payment card issues. I would want to know about CamDollz's card processor (Are they in good standing with the payment card networks? Do they observe PCI-DSS?) When I spend money on a model, I want it to go to the model. Also, there's no "how it works" information for customers. Will you offer private shows or group/"gold" shows? Do you offer rebates for server-related interruptions of these shows? What controls do you have in place to protect the models and their patrons?

Will CamDollz go the distance the way MFC and Streamate have? Maybe. But first, you'll have to earn the trust of two separate constituencies who depend on each other, but have different goals. You'll have to show the models you can deliver viewers while giving a good yield. Good yields require pervs. If they don't feel safe spending with you, the models won't stick around. If you don't have models, you'll lose the pervs. The recursion is maddening just to think about. The site looks good, but you have to show me everything's above board before I make with the Visa card.

Reactions: SNATCH
I thought people stopped ending words in "z" in 2003. :/ Maybe that's just my thinking on it.

However, I do wish you luck in your site! :D I see there are a few girls registered already (one of them is you!). I hope you (meaning the creators and those involved in marketing) do well to market this site, and build it up to be a good camsite for members and models alike! Best of luck to you!

And I must say how relieving it is that this is not an advert for a white label site or a studio site fore one of the major camsites! :p

Like others I wish the features you listed included the features we're most interested in. What are "credits" to members? What are they to models? How do the different types of chat work? :) I'll watch the launch and the weeks after and see how it goes. Again, best of luck!

Right now, there are four (4) models registered, no models online, and no content for sale. That's not a very promising launch. The site's first mistake was not getting any studios on board prior to launch. Why is that? Western models are generally independent and might be willing to take a flyer on a new site, but won't want to be the only model online, unless it is their own solo site, like TJ has been developing.

Sevrin said:
Right now, there are four (4) models registered, no models online, and no content for sale. That's not a very promising launch. The site's first mistake was not getting any studios on board prior to launch. Why is that? Western models are generally independent and might be willing to take a flyer on a new site, but won't want to be the only model online, unless it is their own solo site, like TJ has been developing.
Even MFC started with zero. It's pretty much how things work.

JerryBoBerry said:
Sevrin said:
Even MFC started with zero. It's pretty much how things work.
I wasn't there, but I doubt it. Leo is a Russian who has been around. Many site operators start out on their own after developing experience and connections in the industry while working for others, and that means lining up studio support. Most models on MFC are studio models, after all, and that was even more true when MFC started. There is no reason to start a site like that with no models online, unless you don't know what you are doing.

Profile layout is just like CassCams. I really want details on this before I just cough up all my personal info... Monroe, can you put us in direct contact with the site owner so we may direct all our questions to them? Or better yet, why don't you have them sign up here so we can ask stuff? :).

http://www.camdollz.com/uploads/stuff/doll_contract.pdf

A few things... I am reading over the contract right now... Paid by Paypal? Also, how does an email transfer work?

It also says something about the doll herself, or himself under 4... Does this mean men are okay? [Edit, nevermind. Apparently MFC says this too. In fact, this looks like it was taken directly from MFC itself, only with a few words changed.]

When I clicked on the link to the site I got this warning:

"Scam Insight - Personal Information Risk. It asks for personal information. Use caution about entering your personal information on this site."

Maybe because the site is so new? I've never gotten a warning like this before entering any site. Um, I'm not going to proceed at this time.
Edit - and paid by paypal? Am I reading that right? :naughty:

nataliesmith said:
When I clicked on the link to the site I got this warning:

"Scam Insight - Personal Information Risk. It asks for personal information. Use caution about entering your personal information on this site."

Maybe because the site is so new? I've never gotten a warning like this before entering any site. Um, I'm not going to proceed at this time.
Edit - and paid by paypal? Am I reading that right? :naughty:

What gave you that warning? A browser extension? MFC asked me for personal information when I signed up to become a member, and asks me again every time I buy tokens.

Are you running Norton? That's what usually gives the "Scam Insight" warning. They don't have any negative reports on the site.

http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=camdollz.com

I mean, I'm not telling anyone to register there or not register, but other than the fact that they ask for personal information, there's nothing negative been reported about them, as far as I can tell. It's a pretty new site, so they're probably just being overly cautious, but if you have doubts about a site, you are right not to give them your info.

SNATCH said:
In fact, this looks like it was taken directly from MFC itself, only with a few words changed.

Not enough words, apparently:

10. TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS. "MYFREECAMS.COM" and "MY
FREE CAMS" are registered trademarks or service marks of CAMDOLLZ. All rights
are reserved. Nothing herein shall be construed as a grant or assignment of any rights in
any intellectual property owned by CAMDOLLZ, including, without limitation, any of its
current and future trademarks or service marks. No use of these marks shall be permitted
except through the prior written authorization and permission of CAMDOLLZ.

Mmk. So, after doing some VERY simple Googling, CamDollz is what looks to be owned by Monroe's bf.

Before ANYONE flames my bitch ass for saying this, she's been open about mentioning things about her bf on both her Instagram pages, tagging him in posts, etc.

I really feel like it would have looked better had she been more forthcoming with this info... && perhaps started out by saying something along the lines of that her bf has started a new blah blah blah. More upfront, dare I say trustworthy? I mean, know your audience? I mean, how many camgirls have gotten fucked up by this or that new site, claiming to be the best, to get booted with no pay, or just never get paid for the hard work they have done?? No one wants to deal with that.

I have also noticed the domain has been registered, but the info is hidden. AKA no real contact info.

I've seen Monroe promoting it on her Twitter... && saying things like "this ones just better in my opinion" && "ladies check it out ... brand new camsite launching soon !!! It has absolutely EVERYTHING a Cam Doll needs !!!" but NOT explaining WHY it's better, or what "EVERYTHING" really entails.

https://www.facebook.com/CamDollz is how I found out who apparently owns it.

My personal opinion... Would have to be this looks kinda skeevy, && it looks like a set up for failure. Not trying to be a bitch, or be negative. Not saying anyone is INTENTIONALLY trying to be skeevy either... But she also hasn't come back to make replies or anything. Of course I know everyone is busy. But not saying a lotta details then fucking off && not coming back looks weird to me. As far as the set up, it doesn't look like ANY advertising or anything has been done to set up traffic. Except what little advertising has been done on Twitter by way of Monroe herself, && The CamDollz Twitter page. Also, there is a camdolls. com already....

So yeah. I hope I am proven wrong, && it takes off, && everything turns out great && successful, for models, members, && everyone involved.

AnOkayGuy said:
SNATCH said:
In fact, this looks like it was taken directly from MFC itself, only with a few words changed.

Not enough words, apparently:

10. TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS. "MYFREECAMS.COM" and "MY
FREE CAMS" are registered trademarks or service marks of CAMDOLLZ. All rights
are reserved. Nothing herein shall be construed as a grant or assignment of any rights in
any intellectual property owned by CAMDOLLZ, including, without limitation, any of its
current and future trademarks or service marks. No use of these marks shall be permitted
except through the prior written authorization and permission of CAMDOLLZ.

FAIL. LOL.

Sorry guys I just thought id post quick ..
I have nothing to do with the site :S I just was approached about helping
promote it, and I said I didnt mind helping.

Ive actually stepped away from camming and "being online"
Just thought itd be a neat thing to share, thats all

The little write up I did, was all the things Ive seen that I thought might
be of some interest to others thats all :)

But from reading some of what you guys posted, ill definitely be passing this
along to the person who approached me!

Reactions: KylieJacobs
In reply to any concerns regarding the aforementioned new cam site:

I am speaking as a representative for the site "www.camdollz.com"

-All personal info submitted is under contractual agreement to not be used anywhere but to confirm age and identity for legal purposes, which ALL adult sites require for any Models.
-We are in compliance with one of the largest payment management companies in the adult industry for security, and ran a "soft launch" in order to accommodate requirements for this approval.

-Paypal was an option that was mentioned in a survey run for payment methods preferred, email transfer is simply that, you are emailed funds with a password, you click the link, enter the password and it is all managed by your banking institution and directly deposited into your account. This is becoming more popular as it requires NO PERSONAL banking info to be submitted to the site and is all controlled on the Model's end. We never see any personal account info etc.

As for the pasted material in a previous post, this is something we do not take lightly. We have taken immediate legal action on the entities hired for the construction of all areas of this site and the site has been put on hold until this situation is rectified.

We would like to publicly announce an apology to anyone and everyone pertaining to this and assure it has, and is, being dealt with effectively.

For any future inquiries regarding the credit allotment, sessions and pays etc, all can be directed to admin@camdollz.com

MonroeLee's involvement under agreement has been to help promote within the adult community.

Also, having permission granted to state the following for your own general knowledge: her "bf's" involvement does not proceed past early investment on the initial idea. This relationship is what lead to bringing on MonroeLee to assist in promotion.

We do not wish to damage any other sites reputation, or our own. We wanted to create what we believe is something sexy, user and model friendly, and efficient to add to the options women have in our industry with utmost care and attention paid to privacy and the Model's own personal control. We also offer an open contractual agreement showing we do not harbor any ill feelings towards those who cam on many sites. Congestion is everywhere, where there is demand, follow through with supply.

On behalf of camdollz.com, thank you for bringing these things to attention and we hope to see you soon!

Best regards

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jawbs said:
MonroeLee said:
I have nothing to do with the site :S I just was approached about helping promote it, and I said I didnt mind helping.

CamDollz said:

The penis plot thickens.

Reactions: SNATCH and Tristyn
Jawbs said:
MonroeLee said:
I have nothing to do with the site :S I just was approached about helping promote it, and I said I didnt mind helping.

CamDollz said:
So subtle, but so damn funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: SNATCH and Tristyn
Jawbs said:
MonroeLee said:

CamDollz said:

At one point, Monroe was a model on the site, with a profile. Maybe she didn't ever go live, but she def had a profile. So.Yeah. As far as the same ip, if they live together, I can see why it says same ip. But, still. Stretching the truth;; if that;; by quite too far.

EW.

SNATCH said:
Jawbs said:
MonroeLee said:

CamDollz said:

At one point, Monroe was a model on the site, with a profile. Maybe she didn't ever go live, but she def had a profile. So.Yeah. As far as the same ip, if they live together, I can see why it says same ip. But, still. Stretching the truth;; if that;; by quite too far.

EW.
I think the point was if they're posting here from the same IP they are likely in the same dwelling/building together and the rep of the site may in fact be the "bf" that was referred to in earlier posts. Just trying to call out the potential lies that may have been posted, all in the name of a good zinger. :)

Reactions: SNATCH
Status
Not open for further replies.