AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Chaturbate Broadcaster Beta-what do you think?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
I noticed that optionyesterday and wondering what is better-beta or OBS. I have relly good internet (upload about 40 mb,good computer +logitech brio) but with beta maxkimum resolution is 720p. Maybe somebody know something more about this?

They're advertising as Mobile broadcasting. As in you can use your smartphone to broadcast. There lots of people who don't own a laptop or desktop computer. Being able to broadcast from a phone makes camming more accessible.

Some of their competitors, like cam4, offer smart phone broadcasting. So it makes sense CB would want smartphone broadcasting as well.

Sense flash is almost dead, I wouldn't be surprised if down the line CB replace their flash broadcaster with this. Just as an easy way to let people get started with camming.

If you have a good computer, cam, OBS offers more. I mean not only can you broadcast at better resolutions, but there is color correction, and overlays, effects, green screen, multi cam, transitions.

Upvote 0
They're advertising as Mobile broadcasting. As in you can use your smartphone to broadcast. There lots of people who don't own a laptop or desktop computer. Being able to broadcast from a phone makes camming more accessible.

Some of their competitors, like cam4, offer smart phone broadcasting. So it makes sense CB would want smartphone broadcasting as well.

Sense flash is almost dead, I wouldn't be surprised if down the line CB replace their flash broadcaster with this. Just as an easy way to let people get started with camming.

If you have a good computer, cam, OBS offers more. I mean not only can you broadcast at better resolutions, but there is color correction, and overlays, effects, green screen, multi cam, transitions.

It makes more sense for cam4 to have a mobile app since cam4 alow broadcasters to broadcast from public places, I have used the mobile broadcast on both cam4 and chaturbate and broadcasting on chaturbate from mobile was not a good experience (cam4 was awesome). The chat only stays on screen for a couple of seconds on the chaturbate mobile app meaning your always missing messages... I just ended up using slobs (streamlabs obs) on my phone to handle the broadcasting and loading the chat on a larger display, the video quality was better than using the mobile app and it solved the disappearing chat issue.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
Upvote 0
But Its not mobile .Normally under my stream key in obs on the orange background, :
Try the new Chaturbate Broadcaster (Beta)

And I can use it via browser not mobile

Technically all you need is a browser that's compatible.
Considering flash is almost dead, they might be testing it out across the board.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.