AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Here: Need Cam Girl Interviews, Pics And Vids For Promo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2013
Hi :)

I am new here, have read off and on, well known on all major adult webmaster boards since before 2003 and also used to have huge Yahoo groups in the old days. Most would know me from name BabyMaker! as my main sales niche and what I sell and like best is creampies, but that name doesn't sound right on a cam board lol.

Anyway, I also have has very successful free sex chat sites since the early days, one that a couple actually got married from and so I sell cams pretty nicely, don't get really any whales, but I get tons of what I call Dolphins, my guys usually spends 1K a day/session etc. Either that or they don't spend much at all, seems I get one of the other, but overall real quality surfers from my sites that like to spend.

I am looking for cam girls from SM and sorta of from Chaturbate also, I can't directly promote MFC or a model there directly. I am looking for girls interested in free promotion my free sex chat blog often still pulls top 10 in google for free sex chat amoung other competitive terms and I am an expert tube/viral marketer. So I am looking for cam girls interested in doing interviews for the blog that you can promote anything you like, and also, pics and videos I can use for the blog and also viral marketing. I recently had a cam girl from a studio that was looking for promoters and she made me a 10 minute video, that i got out there and it has been generating about $350 - 500+ weekly for both of us each, that's just one video and a blog post, and that's from 2 customers.

Anyway, if you want to chat with me about any promo we can do together, I am on ICQ 293125596 or Yahoo and MSN is same pbm_ 2003 2000@ yahoo. com no spaces. Or Email me at info @ adult xxx domains .com no spaces.

Hope to hear from you soon, any ages or sizes for cam girls as I don't have a niche with that so BBWs and MILFs or Mature is fine you don't have to be any certain type, NN does well for me too. I also can do even better for pregnant cam girls as I have some other sites related to my creampie sites that push pregnancy fetish and the guys love pregnant cam girls, so that is the only niche in cams I do have if any.

Also, if you are worried about geo-blocking etc, obviously this isn't for you, since my sites won't support that, or will viral marketing. But anyway, hope to meet some nice people that I can work with and have referances etc for verification if you need :)

Reactions: Jobs4Adults.com
Re: New Here: Need Cam Girl Interviews, Pics And Vids For Pr

How about some links to the site(s) you'll be using for promoting anyone that might want in on this?

AllisonWilder said:
How about some links to the site(s) you'll be using for promoting anyone that might want in on this?

Hi Allison, am I allowed to post links?? I didn't post any since I wasn't here to spam and didn't have any posts, so wasn't sure it was allowed, but if it is I will post some blogs and my SM and CB whitelabels. Let me go see if I can find some rules on that or if someone knows, they can post it's ok and I will post some here :) Also, my chat site has a real chat room that gets a little busy now and then, not like it was so new cam girls that need business could go there under a tab and spam themselves if they wanted lol :D Chat was busy as hell when I was #1 free sex chat in Yahoo for 2 years straight back a few years ago when Yahoo still was very close 2nd to google and hadn't died to nothing. That is when the couple found each other and got married :D

Yes you can post links as long as you're not spamming the place up. If you have noticed most camgirls have links to their profiles under what they type... and many people on here post links to various things of interest.

Just out of curiosity, why not Mfc?

Yeeeah, even if you did have links I think a lot of girls would be put off by the possibility of your being a creepy guy living in his mom's basement who wants to get off on conversing with camgirls and getting them to send photos under the guise of publicity.

For clarity's sake, I am not in any way accusing you of being that creepy guy, I'm just saying that without any verification that you are what you say you are I don't think you'll see much interest here. Especially with a name like CamGirlSeller... Lol again, I know you don't actually sell camgirls on the black market, but it's just a good tummy tickler. There's probably some risqué comic strip that could be devoted to your username.

Status
Not open for further replies.