AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2015
Twitter Username
@RoxiLace
MFC Username
RoxiLace
Streamate Username
RoxiLace
I had my first night on cb last night and was only on maybe 2 hours and made 400 tokens! My main site is streamate so token sites are still new to me. I would like some advice on which bots and apps to try?

How do I choose a mod? Any pointers?

Also I have a Logitech 920, but it keeps defaulting to my laptop cam? How do I get it to broadcast using my Logitech 920?

I had my first night on cb last night and was only on maybe 2 hours and made 400 tokens! My main site is streamate so token sites are still new to me. I would like some advice on which bots and apps to try?

How do I choose a mod? Any pointers?

Also I have a Logitech 920, but it keeps defaulting to my laptop cam? How do I get it to broadcast using my Logitech 920?
auto reset tip goal & multi-goal are my fav apps, ultra bot is the best bot because it can do everything lol

the second problem sounds like you should google it! just google "how to switch webcams on *your laptop*" and you should get something helpful :)

Reactions: Girly_Girl
Is Mom and son role play allowed on cb? I'm on streamate too and I know that it isnt there
eh it says its not allowed, but i upload daddy/babygirl vids all the time, and offer privates like that as well.

in my experience as long as you only do taboo roleplays in private and not in public chat they don't care. :)

What should I charge for pvt's per minute if I am new? Also what should I charge for a password show?

I had one of my mods tell me to charge 18 per minute since I am new but that just seems way too low to me cause I am getting 2.99 a minute on sm. Advice please?

What should I charge for pvt's per minute if I am new? Also what should I charge for a password show?

I had one of my mods tell me to charge 18 per minute since I am new but that just seems way too low to me cause I am getting 2.99 a minute on sm. Advice please?
charge whatever you are comfortable with. i charge 30 tkns a min myself but it's up to you. i do not personally offer password shows because i like to be paid by the minute, but again it depends on what you are comfortable with.
however you should never listen when a mod or member tells you what to do imo

you should really get model only status so you can see all the great threads and advice for newbies!

Is phone sex allowed on cb and how do u offer it? I also work on streamate but we put our phone # in like that? A member was offering to give his # and me call him and block my # but is that allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.