AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New on Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2021
Hello,im new on Streamate and i still didnt figure it out how to make the diffrence(WHEN THEY COME IN MY ROOM) between members with money on their account and members with no money...or is there any diffrence ?
Thank you in advance for the answers

When members comes into your chat room, you can’t see if they have any gold or not. Unlike token sites where members can purchase token packages, streamate will charge the members card on file. 1 gold is $1 usd. Keep in mind, a members spending limit is not visible to models, just their past spending history

If a member has already tipped you in free chat or in a gold show, taken you to a private or exclusive or has purchased a video, they will appear with a number on the left hand side of their username.
If I’m not mistaken, each number corresponds to the monetary activity member has engaged with you. Meaning if you see a “1” that member has tipped you in free chat. A “2” means that member has done a private or exclusive with you.

Upvote 0
When members comes into your chat room, you can’t see if they have any gold or not. Unlike token sites where members can purchase token packages, streamate will charge the members card on file. 1 gold is $1 usd. Keep in mind, a members spending limit is not visible to models, just their past spending history

If a member has already tipped you in free chat or in a gold show, taken you to a private or exclusive or has purchased a video, they will appear with a number on the left hand side of their username.
If I’m not mistaken, each number corresponds to the monetary activity member has engaged with you. Meaning if you see a “1” that member has tipped you in free chat. A “2” means that member has done a private or exclusive with you.
Ty for ur answer.One more thing...is there any way to send a message to a member even if he didnt sent it first?

Upvote 0
Hello,im new on Streamate and i still didnt figure it out how to make the diffrence(WHEN THEY COME IN MY ROOM) between members with money on their account and members with no money...or is there any diffrence ?

Not a site feature, obviously, but I tend to find that the guys who come into my room and start excessively dirty taking right off the bat generally don't have money!

Upvote 0
Hope all is well. You're the 1st person I've responded to on this forum. You never really know exactly if somebody is a big spender or not, but there is a number next to their name and the higher the number, that member gets a discount/s on private shows, because they've purchased a certain amount of shows, if that makes sense. Example: a 6 is better than a 1. Hope this is helpful.

Upvote 0
Hope all is well. You're the 1st person I've responded to on this forum. You never really know exactly if somebody is a big spender or not, but there is a number next to their name and the higher the number, that member gets a discount/s on private shows, because they've purchased a certain amount of shows, if that makes sense. Example: a 6 is better than a 1. Hope this is helpful.
When member come into a model's room that has never spent any gold or tipped at all, they don't show a number.

It is only after they have tipped that model, done a show, purchased a video, buy a club membership or have done a block session with us is when the model will see a number pop up. Besides that, yeah impossible to tell a member's limit or daily spend.

Upvote 0
Is there a threshold for how much they must have contributed to get a number next to their name? I’ve had members who have tipped small amounts or done very short shows who don’t have a number. Not sure if that’s a bug or what.
They should have a 1 or a 2 next to them if they have tipped or done a show with you.

As far as a threshold, I am not certain on that, but I could see that to get certain levels or rewards. The site has been very buggy lately, so I check the view history/notes on members if their number isn’t popping up.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Helen Crimson
Upvote 0
Gold is weird. There a few models I've tipped hundreds in gold to but it says I've never given them anything but 3 min show will always show up.

Upvote 0
Gold is weird. There a few models I've tipped hundreds in gold to but it says I've never given them anything but 3 min show will always show up.
Does the site still charge for those tips? On my member account I can only see up to 100 items/purchases over that last 60 days.

Like if I went on a tipping spree dropping 100 1g to a model in one day, it’ll only show me those individual tips, not the collective. But when I go into that same models room days later, sometimes it shows the number and other times it doesn’t. Idk, lol those are just my observations, sounds like it might be a site glitch to be honest.

Navigating streamate feels like navigating a labyrinth at times to be honest 😂

Upvote 0
Is there a threshold for how much they must have contributed to get a number next to their name? I’ve had members who have tipped small amounts or done very short shows who don’t have a number. Not sure if that’s a bug or what.
They have to spend at least $5 before they will get a number next to their name. Anything under that won't get them that #1

Upvote 0
That number is displayed after a specific amount spent with that particular model - it's not for all the spending that user had on the platform.

Upvote 0
Ty for ur answer!

Upvote 0
Ty for ur answer!
You're welcome. I hope this was helpful for you. If for some reason I'm wrong about this, or this has changed for whatever the reason, you can let me know. I won't take it the wrong way. Have a good day/night depending on what time you read/see this message and be safe.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.