AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New pc but crazy low fps?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal_Bat

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 29, 2017
Atl
chaturbate.com
So I just got a new laptop and the first day I cammed in HD just fine at like 25-30 fps. The next day it took at dive from like 4-15 which is pretty unacceptable. My specs are really good, I play games on like 130 fps. My net is like 200mbps down and 30mbps up. I updated my drivers for the cam so I dont know what else it could be..I cam with a logitech c930e by the way. Any ideas?

I've always had FPS issues with my C930, which is a shame because I prefer it in a lot of ways to the C920. My solution has been to switch cameras. Nothing else has fully resolved it for me. But maybe someone else has a better answer, because I'd love to hear it as well!

That sucks so much ahhh

I remember seeing you were on CB. Back when I was on CB I had the same issues (I have the 920 though) sometimes its just the site.... I have similar issues on SM now sometimes

Well I tried to get on cam4 just see if my fps would be better there and the cam just straight up froze.

The firmware on Logitech C930e is pretty shotty.

The only recommendations I can suggest would be to turn off the right light, change the video format (MJPG seems to be the strongest), and turn off any automatic modes.

The firmware on Logitech C930e is pretty shotty.

The only recommendations I can suggest would be to turn off the right light, change the video format (MJPG seems to be the strongest), and turn off any automatic modes.

Can I change the format within cb or is that an external setting?

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/webcam-c930e-business/downloads has a firmware upgrade and camera settings application you can download.

I know that some use OBS (Open Broadcasting Software).

Otherwise, it would just be an external/webcam specific setting.

CB literally just launched OBS capabilities last night so it's worth a shot. Thank you man! I hope this works. It'd be better than getting a new cam.

Woah, we need to update our webcam software too?

Yup! Gotta stay on top of everything if you want that high quality Apparently standard definition makes everyone flaccid

OBS hopefully rocks. :D

If your having trouble streaming with your browser; there could be some thing going on with your browser. And that could cause more then just streaming issues.

These are chrome specific. But the concepts still apply to the other browsers.
Clearing Browser Cache > the beginning of time > ( check: Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other site and plug-in data, Cached, app data) > Clear browsing data
Clear Flash cache > Delete all sites
Check Chrome Plugins , remove any unnecessary plugins
Check Chrome Extenions, remove any unnecessary plugins
chrome://restart

If your doing wireless, you might also want to try plugging in. Wifi can some times cause lots of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.