AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New site help? :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm looking for some tips and possible guidance through Chaturbate?! :) I just made an account and I will be doing it along side my boyfriend. I also go on mfc. So I kinda see the same idea. But I heard it's better than mfc. Thoughts? Some advice? I'm a new girl and I genuinely love doing what I do with modeling and sex. How the token system works on here and what you think is some good tricks :) Thank you! Xoxo

I recommend reading this thread. I also recommend getting into the models only section here on the forum.

Be aware that CB can be ban happy, especially if you look underage. They have a lot of stupid rules: no ears or butt plugs with tails (beastiality), no stuffed animals (underage/pedo)... blah blah blah. The list goes on.

That being said, Chaturbate can be a great site. You'll get a lot of viewers but remember: viewers =/= tips OR talking. It takes a lot of hard work to reach the front page.

I haven't been on MFC long, so... so far, the token system looks pretty much the same to me. A token = five cents. On CB, you DO have to cash out to get your tokens for the pay period. You don't have to have a separate member account.

CB has some really fun apps, like token keno or spin the wheel. They are usually pretty good ways to get your room to interact with you.

There are also bots you can use to make running your room a little smoother, like UltraBot and AutoMod. I love UltraBot for the ability to "whisper", meaning that if people use it, you don't have to jump back and forth from the main chat to PMs.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy yourself!

Reactions: Guy
One big difference between MFC and CB is how chats are documented.

On MFC I can look up PM and normal conversation I had with a model, even after a couple of weeks. On CB there is nothing. there is not even a mail function to communicate with the members.

This means if you make arrangements on CB you need to document it yourself, or ask the member to send the info in Tip notes, Tip notes is the only thing you can look up.

:)

I been working on Chaturbate for almost one year and I love it! I know couples make more so CB will be great!

For pms I make people tip *15tks*

For private shows I would do *18tks* for every minute. 18tks won't scare people away.

Like Ruby said you can use those fun apps!

I use "Roll The Dice" people have to pay to roll and you give them a little something. Like "Flash boobs for 15 seconds" or "2 Spanks" I get little more tips and people want to see more.... so they go to private show.

Also since you are starting out sell your photos and videos for *400tks*.it is $20.

Good Luck! :h:

I been working on Chaturbate for almost one year and I love it! I know couples make more so CB will be great!

For pms I make people tip *15tks*

For private shows I would do *18tks* for every minute. 18tks won't scare people away.

Like Ruby said you can use those fun apps!

I use "Roll The Dice" people have to pay to roll and you give them a little something. Like "Flash boobs for 15 seconds" or "2 Spanks" I get little more tips and people want to see more.... so they go to private show.

Also since you are starting out sell your photos and videos for *400tks*.it is $20.

Good Luck! :h:
Thank u muffins!

Status
Not open for further replies.