AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2013

Hello girls! :)

I'm new to this forum and to camming in general and I hope to get to know all of you :)

I'm a beginner on MFC but after I lost the new model tag I barely have 5-10 people in my room and obviously no tips and cam score low, down low LOL
There is many things I could do to improve my show for sure, but the main problem that is keeping me from earning is HOW TO GET GUYS TO MY ROOM?!
Most of them of course only enters the first page, first rows girls' rooms and I can't move forward if I'm nowhere to be seen :(

Please write as much advice and help as you can, I'm really new and in need of money, hope I can do better :)

have a nice day

Hey girl, I feel ya. I'm new to MFC also and lookin to connect with some other new models...maybe help each other network or whatever...message me through MFC (MissyMisfit) if u want to chat.

Reactions: AmyDay
Everything you need to know about being successful is on this forum either between the public and Models Only section. How to bring a camscore up, show ideas, and keeping guys in your room and much much more.

Get verified as a model and use the search function and you'll find everything you need to know.

As everyone else has stated. Step 1: get verified; Step 2: read, read, read.

Basically the way to get people to come to/stay in your room is to find a way to keep their attention. It doesn't mean "do exactly what girl x does" because it might not work for you.

Basically, you have to find what works for you, what will actually keep guys entertained and contributing... most likely, that doesn't mean sit there naked with your legs spread, it means talk and engage the members. Sorry to be vague, but it's all about you finding what's right for you, if you're faking it, everyone will know and they'll leave before you even notice them.

Status
Not open for further replies.