AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Years Eve Kiss

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilredhairedgirl :D She's my buddy and I imagine we'd probably be kissing because of some extra curricular activities that had occurred earlier in the night.

None...you're all digital and that's where you should stay. If I met a model face to face, the veil of imagination can never go back over my eyes and that would suck.

But if I had to name a model - SophiaLocke - I'm fairly sure she'd be one of the few models I enjoy watching that could handle the way I really enjoy kissing :evil:

Well my two most favoritist models are in super happy relationships, so they will be busy that night. :think: First random model with star in her name I guess.

HHnpt.jpg

Neudiin said:
None...you're all digital and that's where you should stay. If I met a model face to face, the veil of imagination can never go back over my eyes and that would suck. :

This. X100.

Not that I don't have ones that I would fantasize about, but IRL, none. Would kill the mystique.

Reactions: 1 person
GemmaMarie said:
Hah! I got mine, b/c I spent this past NYE with the beautiful Kori_Love & you're damn straight I got my NYE kiss.

This thread turned me sad, I spent last 3 new years kiss-less.

GemmaMarie said:
Hah! I got mine, b/c I spent this past NYE with the beautiful Kori_Love & you're damn straight I got my NYE kiss.

And this is why you're my wifey! :-D There will be many more kisses shared, I'm most definitely sure!!

Reactions: GemmaMarie
Kori_Love said:
GemmaMarie said:

And this is why you're my wifey! :-D There will be many more kisses shared, I'm most definitely sure!!

Hah! Their better be! :p

Reactions: Kori_Love
I choose you, pikachu!

If it could be a threeway: JessiD and AmberCutie, or JessiD and PlayboyMegan. *hmm*

@Deathdoll - as long as it's my semen, I'm content with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.