AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Niteflirt Traffic?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondNoire1

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 8, 2017
New York City
Twitter Username
@diamond_noire_
MFC Username
DiamondNoire
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000825944/Diamond_Noire/
Hi everyone! I've been creating my listings for NiteFlirt, and I'm unsure how to categorize them. They have a phone with cam option, but you can also advertise cam in the phone only section. Which gets you more calls?

Also I don't see much information about this site on here. Is that just because it's less of a cam site? Or is it just less of a beginner's site that's talked about in the model's only section?

For one thing this is basically an MFC forum but it seems to have branched out into many other areas. This is probably why not much is on here. However, I am sure that there are other models that can help you with your issues

For one thing this is basically an MFC forum but it seems to have branched out into many other areas. This is probably why not much is on here. However, I am sure that there are other models that can help you with your issues

Yeah there are threads for a few other different sites, but it does make sense that there wouldn't be much about other sites if the forum is primarily MFC. thanks :)

Yes, there is a thread in MO with more info. There probably isn't one in the public section since most models start on mfc/cb/am. Here's a bit of general info that's worked for me. You should definitely experiment and find what works for you :)

I would keep it semi-simple with lines in the beginning. I have one "Phone with Cam" line. I find that category is much easier to promote since it isn't as saturated. The regular phone listings are much more competitive. Some members might see your cam listing, then see what else you offer and call one of your phone-only lines.

I would advise not to put a cam listing with the phone-only ones. They might not even get approved? I haven't really looked into that though.

I would start with 1-3 regular phone listings and then 1-2 phone with cam. You can always add more listings later.

Ranking on NF is based on ratings (long calls and 5 stars) and you can also bid to move yourself up.

If you have clips/videos, uploading those helps with income, especially extra money to help with bidding. You will likely need to bid more in the beginning to gain exposure and build up ratings. Bidding to be near the top of "Phone with Cam" is going to be easier than a phone-only category.

I would also focus on making your listings look visually appealing. Make sure they each have a picture, and use HTML/CSS and/or images to make them look professional and stand out. You don't have to go crazy, but a little styling can go a long way.

Yes, there is a thread in MO with more info. There probably isn't one in the public section since most models start on mfc/cb/am. Here's a bit of general info that's worked for me. You should definitely experiment and find what works for you :)

I would also focus on making your listings look visually appealing. Make sure they each have a picture, and use HTML/CSS and/or images to make them look professional and stand out. You don't have to go crazy, but a little styling can go a long way.

Thank you! This has given me a great starting point. And I don't know much HTML, but I'm a fast learner. It seems like you can really get ahead by putting in extra effort on NF, so I'm really excited about learning how to make it work for me.

On NF, all the listings are for phone sex, except for the phone with cam listings, and they really want you to list yourself in the categories as accurately as possible. It's a phone sex site first, and the cam option is sort of slapped on as an afterthought. Make sure you understand how the phone with cam physically works (you simultaneously run a phone call and a skype call together - it's a little awkward). It's nice to have listings of both types because you can do phone sex with no makeup and dirty hair and granny panties, and sometimes that's what you need. Make sure you price your cam listings higher than your phone listings.

Over all, I like NF and recommend it, but it takes some work to figure it out at first.

Reactions: Vanesa H
As a member you literally have to fight with the site to find what you want. Most the models I use with it I met from another site. Roleplay fetish models use it a lot when the are musing with members.

But PLEASE don't be too casual because it's a phone call. In situations where you don't live alone people tend to interrupt calls. Even though you don't have to dress up make sure you're still in an isolated place like you would if you were camming. Members don't want to be in session and Uncle Joe starts having a conversation about what's for dinner.

It's nice to have listings of both types because you can do phone sex with no makeup and dirty hair and granny panties, and sometimes that's what you need. Make sure you price your cam listings higher than your phone listings.

Over all, I like NF and recommend it, but it takes some work to figure it out at first.

Hahaha I definitely agree. I'm excited about calling because my biggest issue with camming is getting pretty beforehand! And yeah I'm seeing the work part, but I love a challenge, so thanks for letting me know that its worth my effort!

But PLEASE don't be too casual because it's a phone call. In situations where you don't live alone people tend to interrupt calls. Even though you don't have to dress up make sure you're still in an isolated place like you would if you were camming. Members don't want to be in session and Uncle Joe starts having a conversation about what's for dinner.

Oh yeah I can see how that would be a problem, but I'm pretty good about when camping, and my mother knows what I do, so she doesn't interrupt. But thank you so much for the advice! It really helps to know what makes members happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.