AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

no MFCing when drunk

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawksy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
I just went on MFC and I noticed these two mingers bubble to the top of the models listing because I had added the account as a friend for some reason. I have nooooooooooooo recollection of doing so. Sometimes I see interesting models on these forums and I'll add a girl so I can catch her the next time she's on MFC. A forums search turns up no hits for Darth_Meerkat. My only guess is that I was hammered a few months ago, saw them get linked in the lounge, and thought they were entertaining for some reason. Any alternate theories?

P.S. That account has a cam score of 12k. WTF.

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    356.1 KB · Views: 675
  • wtf2.png
    wtf2.png
    373 KB · Views: 667
bawksy said:
I just went on MFC and I noticed these two mingers bubble to the top of the models listing because I had added the account as a friend for some reason. I have nooooooooooooo recollection of doing so. Sometimes I see interesting models on these forums and I'll add a girl so I can catch her the next time she's on MFC. A forums search turns up no hits for Darth_Meerkat. My only guess is that I was hammered a few months ago, saw them get linked in the lounge, and thought they were entertaining for some reason. Any alternate theories?

P.S. That account has a cam score of 12k. WTF.
Theory is that she's an ACF member who is actually very awesome and that's why you added her. Also, I can understand if they're a little smashed while they're on UK time trying to hold a spot on the top 10 for MFC which is on West Coast USA time.

Speaking of which, there's a mega party going on in the current #2 Miss MFC girl's room right now. Shots for everyone!

I know that the majority of you only know from a members point of view the stresses and anxieties of pulling a top 20, let alone a top 10 month on MFC. I don't blame these girls a bit for partying it up and having some drinks on the last day.

Attachments

• drinking.jpg
    drinking.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 603
I'm a bit jealous of being able to drink on the job. :lol:
I've also had people pop up on my friends list, and have a hard time remembering who the heck they are. But, I've found it's still better than bookmarking the profile of a girl who catches my interest. There've been dozens of girls I'd made a note of this way, only to discover later on that their profile link no longer worked. Did they delete their account, disable their profile, or simply change their name? The friends list automatically updates with any new names & easily links to their profile. Plus, it'll tell you if they've been online in the last 30 days, 2 months, 3, etc. - which is useful when a profile's no longer online, or when someone has a fancier one that doesn't show that info.

Wait - is bawksy mad at himself for drunkenly adding an account to his friends list or is he mad at the girls for being on cam while drunk? :think:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
LilyMarie said:
Wait - is bawksy mad at himself for drunkenly adding an account to his friends list or is he mad at the girls for being on cam while drunk? :think:

I took it as the former. A 'don't get drunk on MFC or you might add minging models to your friends list' kinda thing. "Minger" = 'ugly person' in case anyone was wondering.

LilyMarie said:
Lol well I totally misread this due to PlayboyMegan's other thread. Oh well!

The "no MFCing when drunk" was a reference to ME not being drunk and going on MFC. I wasn't mad at anything, I was just curious how they got there. I think Kradek explained it. I probably saw a cool show one day and added them, and as I'm not on in the day much, I forgot about her. And yeah, "minger"'s not very nice, I didn't mean that. They just didn't seem like types that I'd normally pay attention to.

So... you made this thread just to let us know that you think the girl you added as a friend when you were drunk is ugly and you also don't think she deserves her high CS. Correct me if I'm wrong.

LilyMarie said:
So... you made this thread just to let us know that you think the girl you added as a friend when you were drunk is ugly and you also don't think she deserves her high CS. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, pretty much. At that moment I was surprised by the high camscore. Although based on the explanations here, I assume she/they have better days and probably do merit said camscore.

Maybe I should have said "No ACFing when drunk".

bawksy said:
LilyMarie said:

Yeah, pretty much. At that moment I was surprised by the high camscore. Although based on the explanations here, I assume she/they have better days and probably do merit said camscore.

:think:
Huh, was not the reply I was expecting. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

bawksy said:
LilyMarie said:

Wow, that is really mean. There are girls for all kinds of preferences and all you have to do is go "lol weird I added some random when I'm drunk", not insult her or assume that because you don't like her, she shouldn't have a high camscore. I thought that kind of went without saying, but this seems quite unnecessarily hurtful.

ETA, I wanted to add I don't know the model(s) or whatever but I just imagine how shitty is feel if I came on ACF and saw someone essetially calling me ugly and questioning my (camming) worth :(

genxoxo said:
Wow, that is really mean.

Oh, relax. You have to admit those weren't the most flattering screencaps. I'm sure they have their good days.

Attachments

• 34446341.jpg
    34446341.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 366
We all have different tastes, I guess. :dontknow: Neither of those women struck me as unattractive in your grabs, despite being taken at less-than-flattering moments. Hell, I'd say that based on those pictures, this Kat lady really strikes me as my "type". She has an excellent nose.

Not mad enough to make a whole thread about finding someone ugly :p But I agree with zippy, haha, I think they're both cute.

Anyone know their current names? I'd like to go visit.

zippypinhead said:
JerryBoBerry said:

The one on the left is apparently MeerkatHarvey?
Thank you.

Now I'm confused though. Looked at her profile and she's quite beautiful. Has the look like she could be a badass guitar rocker chick. Kinda hot.

Look at her profile and tell me thoughts of Joan Jett, Annie Lennox and Grace Slick don't come to mind.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
JerryBoBerry said:
zippypinhead said:
JerryBoBerry said:

The one on the left is apparently MeerkatHarvey?
Thank you.

Now I'm confused though. Looked at her profile and she's quite beautiful. Has the look like she could be a badass guitar rocker chick. Kinda hot.

Look at her profile and tell me thoughts of Joan Jett, Annie Lennox and Grace Slick don't come to mind.

She's certainly not "minging" :-D She's cool to hang out with too. She's intelligent, you can talk about music with her for hours (I once did just that), she's very down to earth, and her camscore doesn't come as a surprise to me at all.

bawksy said:
LilyMarie said:

:lol:
probably for a different reason, but that thought crossed my mind, too

AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:
Lol well I totally misread this due to PlayboyMegan's other thread. Oh well!
Looks like I misread it! Oops.

Still happy I posed the other question, though. :)

Haha, i have to say, those aren't the best pictures ever captured of either me or my best mate (who is also a camgirl, albeit one who doesn't actually manage to get on cam very often), but in my defence we were very plastered. I made the mistake of putting 'drink a shot' as one of the spins on the wheel. Twice. Looking at the face I'm pulling, there had been a few by that point. It was the last night of a fucking stressful month. I make no apologies, if you find me minging, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Beauty, at the end of the day, is entirely in the eye of the beholder. Luckily for me there are a lot of people who disagree with that evaluation. All i know is that I will continue to do as i always do, i.e. my own thing. Those that love what i do will enjoy, there will no doubt be detractors, it doesn't really bother me. That is the beauty of MFC. There is something for everyone and you can vote with your feet as it were. I do have to wonder about anyone who hasn't worked out where the 'next model' button is yet though. Not saying that Bawksy hasn't worked it out but there are so many junior trolls who a) think the room cares what they think and b) can't seem to locate it, it makes me question general abillity to operate the interwebz...

I agree with the "next model" thing, but the [pretty lame] point of this thread was that clearly, at some point, I had decided that your account was worth not clicking "next model" on, and furthermore worth adding to my friends list. Then I got drunk and went on MFC again and could not for the life of me remember why. I'll have to try to catch you on a good day some time (good day meaning us both sober) and see what's up for real.

P.S. Chelle, that burn might be Trichomoniasis. You should see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.