AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No Nudity on Skype?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I made mine colorful and creative so it stands out. When I create my adverts I try to do that. If it is such a big deal ill change it later.

I can't even read it, it just hurts my eyes. I don't doubt other people feel the same.

Well I can see how the last two might need two accounts, but I fail to see why you need 120 accounts for promotions. What do you do in the way of promotions?
I'm assuming sending spam messages from 120 bot accounts

hehe . that said! (i mean yes to all of that , haha) but! I juuuuust started up with this skype thang. and i need it right now, so badly! and so far, still oh so good!

(but maaaan i wish i could make it without skype! FFS!)
still ,, nope,, I have to do it now, and yeah,, skype isn't like, watching all of our feeds. If they are they have seen me being sooo naughty. And, as of now, It's ALL GOOD! :D

Told you I was going to test it!! :D

haha i can barely keep up with one account! : LMAO

Sounds super Spammy! IMHO...

Meaning you should really not have that many accounts. Maybe 5 , but whyyy? anyway. it's none of my business. just . you do you! :) and I heard you well, as far as "it's all good"...

Well I can see how the last two might need two accounts, but I fail to see why you need 120 accounts for promotions. What do you do in the way of promotions?

One for every cammodel profile they use to catfish with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.