AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No one tipping?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not alone! I also logged off last night feeling low, but at the same time remember how resilient this makes you. It’s hard, but that’s why the high profit days make up for these slow ones. I definitely feel you, because recently it leaves more room for these cheap freeloading time wasting fuck boys to come on and expect things for free. We will however experience a high again. I promise!
Y'all making me feel so empowered!! We got this!!

The model I knight for keeps insisting she's doing something wrong because of recent slow shows and few tips. She's been camming four years. Because of this forum, I tell her many models are going through the same thing right now.
If you wanna keep her on site keep tipping or else she may get agntsy and look somewhere ele.

Cool you comfort her too.

The model I knight for keeps insisting she's doing something wrong because of recent slow shows and few tips. She's been camming four years. Because of this forum, I tell her many models are going through the same thing right now.
yeaa we are easy to think that we do something wrong. I changed all my camera settings, light, position and place for broadcast :D Because i thought that i do something wrong and people are bored and so on. But in my case it was bingo- from last few days even if my traffic is incredibly low, i got some crazy tippers, few new fanclub members and few my regulars back. So for now- for me februrary is WOW but only with earnings- the other things like empty room and feeling that somethng is wrong, still are.

January started off good for me but after 20th it went downhill with nowhere in sight to pick up in Feb 😥
Half my fault as I started being real and giving members hassle because well... everyone gotta bills. (My best members just listened all of it, tipped and supported me too).

Trying new site and traffic is miles better but I have no real fanbase there yet. Didn't abandom my other site as I still have some dear members I miss.

I'm still supporting my favourite model along with a few other guys but I suspect she is quiet outside of us. She attracted a bit of a whale at the end of last year but now he seems to have shot his shot and just reverted to free chat guy with little in the way of obvious contribution beyond that. I hope that this phase passes quickly for all you models.

I'm still supporting my favourite model along with a few other guys but I suspect she is quiet outside of us. She attracted a bit of a whale at the end of last year but now he seems to have shot his shot and just reverted to free chat guy with little in the way of obvious contribution beyond that. I hope that this phase passes quickly for all you models.
Oh yeah and it’s still understandable and obviously noted on my end that members have lives and are just trying to afford the cost of living like us. We have noticed a lot of our regulars just disappeared, and I miss them. It’s also the friendship that I think about too.

The only thing that IS annoying is if they stick around our room knowing they can’t pay for our time. It doesn’t even have to be a huge tip, but like even little ones fairly often count just to keep the conversation going and the positive vibes, and leading up to a flash here and there you know? We’re not even expecting a long private! But like our attention still costs money and you will help bring up our placement. That’s all we ask.

Like some models I tried getting more explicit to attract tippers. Stuff I used to save for private. That's not working. :(

The only thing that IS annoying is if they stick around our room knowing they can’t pay for our time. It doesn’t even have to be a huge tip, but like even little ones fairly often count just to keep the conversation going and the positive vibes, and leading up to a flash here and there you know? We’re not even expecting a long private! But like our attention still costs money and you will help bring up our placement. That’s all we ask.
I agree. Some people are like: "i dont ask for nudity , i only wanna talk so why should i tip, i will talk with her for hour, make her put attention on me ,but wont tip even 1 token" - I dont like it a lot

I agree. Some people are like: "i dont ask for nudity , i only wanna talk so why should i tip, i will talk with her for hour, make her put attention on me ,but wont tip even 1 token" - I dont like it a lot
Even more annoying is when i see the same people come and leave if nothing happens, then back after 10 minutes,check around if something yet happening ( of course quiet and no tipping) , then again back and lurk for second, leave but if i start show- they suddenly appear in 1 second in my room, stay and watch it for free. Oh my gosh- i just cant stand this,,,,

Right and that drives people away! I had this wonderful new person on Thursday who was tipping well and he proceeded to say, “Sorry if I drove the others away..” I was like, dude! You were the only one paying me, like no worries! And then he bought a 15 minute block session! Like that made my night and I could log off feeling secure!

Like some models I tried getting more explicit to attract tippers. Stuff I used to save for private. That's not working. :(
Yeah same here, I might get more viewers, but they're always non tippers and leave as soon as I stop

Even more annoying is when i see the same people come and leave if nothing happens, then back after 10 minutes,check around if something yet happening ( of course quiet and no tipping) , then again back and lurk for second, leave but if i start show- they suddenly appear in 1 second in my room, stay and watch it for free. Oh my gosh- i just cant stand this,,,,
When that happens I praise the shit out of the ones paying. Out loud I’m like, “everyone thank so and so for this, he is my champion!” And sometimes I’ll say something like, “okay who wants to be a team player?” Or “I guess you guys don’t want to see me show *body part*”
Another thing that works is, “My champion deserves my attention” and “who is going to be the lucky guy that takes me private?” That tends to flood the room and if I get someone who says they will be right back, I go, “well it’s first come first serve so I might be in a show by the time you get back.” These tactics work! Only when it’s not slow and there’s a whale in the room though.

yeaa we are easy to think that we do something wrong. I changed all my camera settings, light, position and place for broadcast :D Because i thought that i do something wrong and people are bored and so on. But in my case it was bingo- from last few days even if my traffic is incredibly low, i got some crazy tippers, few new fanclub members and few my regulars back. So for now- for me februrary is WOW but only with earnings- the other things like empty room and feeling that somethng is wrong, still are.
Yes! She's doing the same thing. Adjusting lighting, changing positions, doubting herself and getting frustrated. Asking me in Private Messages, "Why are they coming in and leaving.... Why aren't they tipping.... Is this position good....Why are there so few regulars???" She doesn't show it on camera but she's close to being frantic. She's tried showing/doing a little more in a public show but still cannot get the desired result. She's hoping to broadcast long today. Hope it gets better soon for everyone.

Yes! She's doing the same thing. Adjusting lighting, changing positions, doubting herself and getting frustrated. Asking me in Private Messages, "Why are they coming in and leaving.... Why aren't they tipping.... Is this position good....Why are there so few regulars???" She doesn't show it on camera but she's close to being frantic. She's tried showing/doing a little more in a public show but still cannot get the desired result. She's hoping to broadcast long today. Hope it gets better soon for everyone.
im sure it will be! We need think positive. Im very happy to have you all people here and that we all here have each other ,sharing things, knowing that is not only in our room . That we can talk and support each others here

Oh yeah and it’s still understandable and obviously noted on my end that members have lives and are just trying to afford the cost of living like us. We have noticed a lot of our regulars just disappeared, and I miss them. It’s also the friendship that I think about too.

The model I visit works sites where the pattern of behavour seems to be privates or big set piece tips on a weekly basis (with most members anyway). The sites she is on don't seem to attract constant smaller tips. As a result, she's quite comfortable with regulars coming in to chat without spending, on the understanding that as soon as someone starts spending they take a back seat. She welcomes the company, especially since Christmas when it's been quiet. By her own admission, there's only so much singing into a dildo to an empty room that you can do before you lose it.

Yeah! They fill up when "free samples" are offered and quickly leave without a tip.
But they are soooo fast ! Faster than speed of light hahaha I start show and bamm here they are . In my opinion they having opened main page with theirs "FOllowed" list and check on which thumbnail someting happens :D I dont have other explanation :D

Reactions: Highlander884
The model I visit works sites where the pattern of behavour seems to be privates or big set piece tips on a weekly basis (with most members anyway). The sites she is on don't seem to attract constant smaller tips. As a result, she's quite comfortable with regulars coming in to chat without spending, on the understanding that as soon as someone starts spending they take a back seat. She welcomes the company, especially since Christmas when it's been quiet. By her own admission, there's only so much singing into a dildo to an empty room that you can do before you lose it.
To clarify, I mean regulars who spend in decent quantities on other days rather than freeloading regulars.

I ban these

Reactions: Lilly_____
Regulars who tip good can stay on room without tipping guys, sure. Or that just tip every month.
Just don't talk dirtly cuz that shit piss me off so much... You see we struggling, we are not freaking horny. Also don't start freaking out and texting harder when we start interacting w paying ppl

Reactions: BlackWizard
I ban these
I used to ban too, but last posts here about bans scaried me and i worry that some mad people can just report models without reason and they dont need to use "report " button of what i heard- they can write email to support and say something not true to ban us. I dont know how it works but i really freak out about bans last times here and dont wanna to do nothing which can make people want to do somethng against me

I used to ban too, but last posts here about bans scaried me and i worry that some mad people can just report models without reason and they dont need to use "report " button of what i heard- they can write email to support and say something not true to ban us. I dont know how it works but i really freak out about bans last times here and dont wanna to do nothing which can make people want to do somethng against me
You're correct that you don't know how it works. I have reported accounts that literally broke the rules and those people were banned. Permanently in a few cases and no, I do not feel bad about it. But a suspect abuse report can always be rectified.

Anyway I came here to say that I simply put a stupid clear plastic head band on my head and made 3 times the tokens I have over the last week.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
You're correct that you don't know how it works. I have reported accounts that literally broke the rules and those people were banned. Permanently in a few cases and no, I do not feel bad about it. But a suspect abuse report can always be rectified.

Anyway I came here to say that I simply put a stupid clear plastic head band on my head and made 3 times the tokens I have over the last week.
Congrats! Me too! Last 4 days i did more than last weeks :D But because of my regulars and one new fanclub member. But i must say- i can complain for traffic and so on but tokens - JUST WOW!!!!!!!!!! :h:33333333333 Im happy for you too Vixxen. :happy::rofl:🥳

yessss abuse shoud be ban totally! I also reported one man ,he was exhibitonist and his camera was showing his computer ,on which he was showing rooms of girls from chaturbate so everybody could watch them for free at his stream. It was really creepy. But i was talking about something different- if mad, banned user can report us without reason or give reason which is not true and if suport is verifying those reports or just ban girls even if they are innocent .This is what im curious about ,but i believe that they are verifying reports,otherwise i think most of us would be reported by mad users.

People who freeload are just low life losers. It's an insult to anyone who models not to tip. And they know they're stealing by not tipping too.

Last edited:
People who freeload are just low life losers. It's an insult to anyone who models not to tip. And they know they're stealing by not tipping too.
They really don't though. Guys are really fucking stupid when their cocks get hard. It's ignorance not malice. I mean sometimes it turns into malice but for the most part every site is promoted as free at some angle.

They really don't though. Guys are really fucking stupid when their cocks get hard. It's ignorance not malice. I mean sometimes it turns into malice but for the most part every site is promoted as free at some angle.

Is it really ignorance? In any other part of society where it's customary to tip, most people do.

Reactions: AriaAvalon
Status
Not open for further replies.