AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No one tipping?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@shygumbo Support can actually see when the account was verified and when it started streaming. They check if it's true that you missed it before reinstating.

@shygumbo Support can actually see when the account was verified and when it started streaming. They check if it's true that you missed it before reinstating.
Cool, I'll have to give it a try and report back whether it works or not. Things being as slow as they currently are I almost want to wait to see if things pick up at all first to try and get the most out of the NEW tag if I can get it, but probably best not to wait too long to ask either. And with any luck things will pick up for everyone soon.

Looking at how bad it is from a front page point of view. Lady I mod for made less then 3 thousand tokens over 10 hours yesterday. While I know that's still a lot of money but considering she was in the top 10 most popular models on cb all day yesterday ud expect her to make at least twice that amount.

Kinda hard to show interest and excitement when u got several thousand viewers and the only ones tipping r your mods.
On these days you should all just do a group show and let lurkers suck it

Just want to share w y'all that I changed sites, a good member of mine (if you ever read this lol 💖) went with me (w/out affiliate cuz that does sound bad always) and things are picking up again.

Money rarely ever comes in the first hour but then I just log out to regroup and stay longer later.
Also any toy in pussy action on free chat costs more than a 10min pvt... So even good members must learn that if the whole room is nor supporting it a group show or even tiny pvt is the way go. I am trying to respect my own tip boundaries way more now too.

I was thinking of making a "new" graphic overlay for OBS that matches the CB label. Buuuuuuut... it would be seen on the broadcast page. 🤷‍♂️
You can as long as it doesn't say "new' in the text.

Im curious when those neverending site issues and updates will finish and we will be able work normally. I have nobody in my room and i took a look at contest stats: best girls 220 users,then 238, 244 and thn only less

Same! I'm online right now. And the difference between MFC and CB in traffic is huge. CB always has tons of members in and out, but it's a ghost town these days. Nobody comes in. I'm on MFC at the same time so it almost seems like something is wrong with the site but deep down i know it's just slow af.
I followed you on CB, I'm looking forward to seeing you stream.

I'm on this post and I don't like it 🤣 jk
Yesterday someone on chaturbate asked me how old am I and I had to think for a second because I forgot what was my "official" age. And I've been the same age for several years now, so I really should remember. Sometimes I wonder how many more times can I turn 25 before they start noticing.

Yesterday someone on chaturbate asked me how old am I and I had to think for a second because I forgot what was my "official" age. And I've been the same age for several years now, so I really should remember. Sometimes I wonder how many more times can I turn 25 before they start noticing.
Yes hahaha so much this... I have to do the math like so if in 2019 Lilly was 24 then now she's supposed to be...etc. Fact is Lilly is almost 30 by now so soon there might be no point, or maybe I'll just reset her age if I can keep that up for a few more years lol

Yes, for the is the whorse ever too! started with januar, in januar my earnings was 50% ;less then usual, and februar started crazy . 1 day great, 2 days slow, but mostly slow , no tips., thanks god i still have some privates ., really hope that will be better soon for everyone , this days im just thinking of my life mistakes . one of them was thinking that camming will be always easy$$, when i knew till last year that i can be online for 4 h to do great i was lazy to do it, now i wish i could go back or if will be great again promise to be onlnie more then usual 🙏 on all the sites is slow, still have good traffic but no tips like before ..
what is your user name on CB?

Yes hahaha so much this... I have to do the math like so if in 2019 Lilly was 24 then now she's supposed to be...etc. Fact is Lilly is almost 30 by now so soon there might be no point, or maybe I'll just reset her age if I can keep that up for a few more years lol
Or just don't respond to questions about your age.

what is your user name on CB?
hi! hot_babes_live and im Ana, ... but u might not find me on, my friend Eva is broadcasting on my page too , or lately we camming togheter ,, but u are welcome :happy:

Gee @mika_kedi, you're really into classic rock! ;)

A guy told ke he is basically worse off than me because he could only pay the minimum amount due on his credit card this month.

Oh you poor broke ass bitch. I can't buy groceries, pay my mortgage, take a day off or even buy a new shiny thing for cam. Please do go fuck yourself right up your entitled ass.

I am soooooo angry!!!!

A guy told ke he is basically worse off than me because he could only pay the minimum amount due on his credit card this month.

Oh you poor broke ass bitch. I can't buy groceries, pay my mortgage, take a day off or even buy a new shiny thing for cam. Please do go fuck yourself right up your entitled ass.

I am soooooo angry!!!!
Listen this :D I was bored and playing phone and on mfc guy sent me GIF!!!!!! "if you were cute, i would tip you to stop playing phone" :DDD Bahahha and he left. I have sooo great response for that, but i think that would be the end of my camming carreer on mfc :D I would also not say it here hahahaha

Or just don't respond to questions about your age.

I don’t think she asked for unsolicited advice on what to do in her room, guy. Besides…the minute she refuses to answer the question is when dudes will be accusing her of being “difficult” or a “stuck up bitch.” Lol. You’re on here telling models that you can’t wait to watch them on cam, and that’s wonderful. I hope you make sure to tip them. :) Especially since the name of this thread is “No one tipping.”

Last edited:
I had an update on OBS, installed it. This is the message after the updates. If you've been saying "next time" to the update when you open the software maybe go ahead and install it.

"Welcome to OBS Studio 29! This release comes with many new encoder updates and features, all of which can be found in the release notes, but we've highlighted a few here.

This release brings many new additional encoders to Windows and macOS. On Windows, we now support AV1 for AMD RX7000 series GPUs, and AV1/HEVC for supported Intel GPUs. On macOS, HEVC and ProRes are now supported.

Two new audio filters have been added! An upward compressor, which helps normalize volume from being too quiet, and a 3-band EQ for making simple adjustments to the levels of your audio. These tools should help people further fine-tune their audio setups.

There are also several smaller updates and QOL improvements, such as media key support for Linux, less restrictive replay buffer limits, muting of browser docks, dynamic bitrate recovery improvements, and more. Check the release notes linked above for the full list!

Video Capture Device sources have been updated to support frame rates above 60 FPS and to automatically set up the audio input for many devices that previously required manual configuration. Special thanks to EposVox for testing and documenting tons of devices for us!

If you would like to support the OBS Project, please consider contributing to our Patreon or Open Collective!"

With the traffic and/or tipping reduction discussed in this thread, I'm curious how the models view several of the site's promotion of Valentine's Day?
One one hand, anything that might generate more tips ought to be a win-win, but IDK..... seems to go against having a clear separation of camming sites from dating sites.
So... models, what are your thoughts on Valentine's promos like the one below? Bit of fun, or unhelpful re: boundaries?
FoY6eLbWYAAxH7R.jpg

With the traffic and/or tipping reduction discussed in this thread, I'm curious how the models view several of the site's promotion of Valentine's Day?
One one hand, anything that might generate more tips ought to be a win-win, but IDK..... seems to go against having a clear separation of camming sites from dating sites.
So... models, what are your thoughts on Valentine's promos like the one below? Bit of fun, or unhelpful re: boundaries?
View attachment 95341
Where did you find this?

Totally unhelpful and definitely a weird gray area.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.