AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2018
lol nice try
Chaturbate Username
malaguenia
o/ I'm a total newbie to the world of sex work and I'm very curious about it (have been for about two years now, I'm 21)--I'd love to dip my toes and see how I like it, and for me, that entails moving slowly.

Long story short, I've had 0 sexual experience outside spending time with myself and occasional cybering, so I don't think I'm ready for full on masturbating on camera yet.

A friend of a friend made some money just having a camera or two set up in her room while she walked around in cute jammies/undies and went about her day (pretending that there weren't any cameras on her). This sounds ideal to me, and considering I fall under two fetishes (fat and latina), I think if I played my cards right I could really milk out a few extra dollars to pad up piggy bank. (As kind of a creepy bonus, I look underage, but anything helps!)

I've already done a little research regarding branding myself and looking up the right sites, but really atm I would really love actual advice from anyone who's done work like this before--Including building up to being naked on camera and whether or not this really is the right decision for me. It's all appreciated and it all helps:shame:

My advice is to take one step at a time. You probably won't feel comfortable if someone asks you to get naked and start putting on a show, but you can negotiate with your members and set some boundaries. Let them know what you are willing/ready to do at the moment and ask them to be patient. This strategy could actually help you engage them and make them come back for more. It work for me at the beginning and I've been camming for more than 2 years.

My advice is to take one step at a time. You probably won't feel comfortable if someone asks you to get naked and start putting on a show, but you can negotiate with your members and set some boundaries. Let them know what you are willing/ready to do at the moment and ask them to be patient. This strategy could actually help you engage them and make them come back for more. It work for me at the beginning and I've been camming for more than 2 years.

Do you think playing up the whole "innocent, never done this before" aspect could be appealing? I know men are weird about virgins and "purity".

do you know what site she used? i'm intrigued cuz i know that voyeur cams are a big fetish but i don't see what incentive people would have to tip if she is just going about her business and never getting nude. i don't know much about that stuff tho

i know a lot of girls do non-nude stuff but they seem to be very interactive and personable and do stuff like games, dancing, cosplay, selling snapchat, selling artwork or panties, non-nude but sexy or cutesy photo sets, care packages etc. you could also go the domme route but it kinda sounds like that's not your style

I think she had her own site or it was pay for access, I'll have to ask!

I'm good at verbally bashing people in real life (working as a bartender will make you good at defending yourself against entitled customers), I just don't know how I would translate that into caming; JOI sounds about right, but I'm a huge lesbian and do not know how dicks work. Calling some rando a worthless waste of space? Easy. Telling him how to get off? Uhhhhh

I was almost strictly non-nude on cam for 3 years (I say "almost" because I did sell topless artistic galleries) and I was very successful at it. My style was not voyeuristic though. My advice is to cam on a token site.. Myfreecams or Chaturbate both would work, to play up the fact that you are a virgin and inexperienced and you want to do racy things but you don't dare yet. Make a huge deal out of everything.. such as.. wearing a top without a bra is a milestone, showing them your panties is too. If you are cute and you know how to animate this story you could make it big.

I've heard a lot of good things about Chaturbate! And yeah, I think I could definitely do that (though I guess I'm only cute to people who like chub/fat, lmao), I have a lot of girly outfits that can help play up the virginity card. Do you think it would help if I aged myself down to 18?

do you know what site she used? i'm intrigued cuz i know that voyeur cams are a big fetish but i don't see what incentive people would have to tip if she is just going about her business and never getting nude. i don't know much about that stuff tho

i know a lot of girls do non-nude stuff but they seem to be very interactive and personable and do stuff like games, dancing, cosplay, selling snapchat, selling artwork or panties, non-nude but sexy or cutesy photo sets, care packages etc. you could also go the domme route but it kinda sounds like that's not your style

Reactions: Mila_
o/ I'm a total newbie to the world of sex work and I'm very curious about it (have been for about two years now, I'm 21)--I'd love to dip my toes and see how I like it, and for me, that entails moving slowly.

Long story short, I've had 0 sexual experience outside spending time with myself and occasional cybering, so I don't think I'm ready for full on masturbating on camera yet.

A friend of a friend made some money just having a camera or two set up in her room while she walked around in cute jammies/undies and went about her day (pretending that there weren't any cameras on her). This sounds ideal to me, and considering I fall under two fetishes (fat and latina), I think if I played my cards right I could really milk out a few extra dollars to pad up piggy bank. (As kind of a creepy bonus, I look underage, but anything helps!)

I've already done a little research regarding branding myself and looking up the right sites, but really atm I would really love actual advice from anyone who's done work like this before--Including building up to being naked on camera and whether or not this really is the right decision for me. It's all appreciated and it all helps:shame:

I was almost strictly non-nude on cam for 3 years (I say "almost" because I did sell topless artistic galleries) and I was very successful at it. My style was not voyeuristic though. My advice is to cam on a token site.. Myfreecams or Chaturbate both would work, to play up the fact that you are a virgin and inexperienced and you want to do racy things but you don't dare yet. Make a huge deal out of everything.. such as.. wearing a top without a bra is a milestone, showing them your panties is too. If you are cute and you know how to animate this story you could make it big.

My first night I literally just sat on cam in a white tank top and chatted with the guys that talked to me. The most I did was flash boobs. It was a big hit because they could see nipples through the shirt and got all hot and bothered. That kind of show goes better for me than actually getting naked. So maybe try something like that. Very teasy. I agree with the above post that I would think it would be hard to make tips the way your friend did it esp sites with CB with a lot of grey watchers.

Word of advice, if you choose to use chaturbate don't play into the underage look too much. Definitely consider Kitsune's advice though because that seems to be a good niche but chaturbate is notorious for banning models for "looking too young" so play into the Virgin but not the underage one. That's a no no on most if not all cam sites.

Also good advice that I think everyone considering this career path is to look into the risk factors before making your decision. This industry is amazing and has many positives but there are also some negatives that could be a deal-breaker for some people. A lot come into this industry and find out way too late the negatives that they wish they could take back. There are many threads here with all the information you'll need and more so I'm sure you'll come across it. Consider that even after just one broadcast session your stream, no matter the content, will be saved to the internet forever. This can effect future job opportunities as well as cause problems with family/friends if you are outted. You'll be considered an independent contractor so taxes are not automatically taken out of your check, you are responsible for paying all the taxes so try to save a percentage. Definitely take some time to use the search bar on this forum to look into the subjects a little further.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to scare you off. I assure you I'm not. I just like to see new models come into the industry fully prepared and knowledgeable of the pros and cons of this industry. :)

I was going to say what Mara told you... Do not go the jailbait route on CB because it will get you banned fast. In fact, if you really do look younger than legal go straight to MFC, they won’t ban you for it and there is a big market for that sort of look there. If you cam on MFC consider camming from your bedroom and make it extra girly for bonus points.

Edit: look up Pixie (Joanna) circa 2013 for reference, she changed her name weekly so it might be hard to find her shows but dig if interested.

Reactions: Mara_Jayne
Word of advice, if you choose to use chaturbate don't play into the underage look too much. Definitely consider Kitsune's advice though because that seems to be a good niche but chaturbate is notorious for banning models for "looking too young" so play into the Virgin but not the underage one. That's a no no on most if not all cam sites.

Also good advice that I think everyone considering this career path is to look into the risk factors before making your decision. This industry is amazing and has many positives but there are also some negatives that could be a deal-breaker for some people. A lot come into this industry and find out way too late the negatives that they wish they could take back. There are many threads here with all the information you'll need and more so I'm sure you'll come across it. Consider that even after just one broadcast session your stream, no matter the content, will be saved to the internet forever. This can effect future job opportunities as well as cause problems with family/friends if you are outted. You'll be considered an independent contractor so taxes are not automatically taken out of your check, you are responsible for paying all the taxes so try to save a percentage. Definitely take some time to use the search bar on this forum to look into the subjects a little further.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to scare you off. I assure you I'm not. I just like to see new models come into the industry fully prepared and knowledgeable of the pros and cons of this industry. :)
No need for sorry! All help is needed and much wanted, I appreciate your honesty with me--Especially the advice about the underage play!

I was going to say what Mara told you... Do not go the jailbait route on CB because it will get you banned fast. In fact, if you really do look younger than legal go straight to MFC, they won’t ban you for it and there is a big market for that sort of look there. If you cam on MFC consider camming from your bedroom and make it extra girly for bonus points.

Edit: look up Pixie (Joanna) circa 2013 for reference, she changed her name weekly so it might be hard to find her shows but dig if interested.

Since playing underage on CB will get me banned, how's about the "just over 18" route? Or is that also too risky? Thanks for the reference!!

Status
Not open for further replies.