AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not Getting tips and traffic in my room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2021
Hi my mates😁😁
Am from Kenya and I do broadcast on Chaturbate...I have been broadcasting on Chaturbate from April 2021 till now and with that time I have only 3000 tokens and 1300 followers,bellow👇 is my computer and speed internet...help me now where the problem is,imagine I have waste almost five months on CB doing nothing,help me pliz....TIA

Attachments

• IMG_20210826_102443_2.jpg
    IMG_20210826_102443_2.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20210802_214645_7.jpg
    IMG_20210802_214645_7.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
That processor is simply too old to broadcast in HD, with that internet speed you can do 720p (edit: well...maybe depends how often it dips below that speed) but I am fairly certain that processor can't handle 720p.

Edit: also you only have 1gb of ram
yes i do use 720p.....thanks alot for coming through,i wasted my time there coz i dont know about computer
well

I would be shocked if that cpu could handle 720. If you are having a lot of stream pauses and other issue with freezing video you might be better off having a solid quality but lower resolution video stream than a garbage HD stream. I know of the video stream is not working I have generally found it is not even worth trying to watch a model. You may want to have someone tell you how your video stream looks and if it is smooth and does not freeze. No matter what how good your content is, most viewers will move on fairly quckly if the video stream is having serious issues. How many tokens/followers and such that you get depends on when you broadcast, how long you broadcast in a given week and what the material is in the broadcast, and the quality of the video stream.

Reactions: natasha james
I would be shocked if that cpu could handle 720. If you are having a lot of stream pauses and other issue with freezing video you might be better off having a solid quality but lower resolution video stream than a garbage HD stream. I know of the video stream is not working I have generally found it is not even worth trying to watch a model. You may want to have someone tell you how your video stream looks and if it is smooth and does not freeze. No matter what how good your content is, most viewers will move on fairly quckly if the video stream is having serious issues. How many tokens/followers and such that you get depends on when you broadcast, how long you broadcast in a given week and what the material is in the broadcast, and the quality of the video stream.
thanks alot for taking your time to help me🙏🙏🙏

Should I upgrade the RAM or just buy another CPU?

Should I upgrade the RAM or just buy another CPU?
you basically need a completely different computer, you can try to find a deal on maybe amazon for a i5-4570 computer, sometimes you can find one for about 150 dollars plus whatever shipping costs is, i dont know what kind of shipping deals they have for your area.

I do not know about were you are, but in the US old ram (even small amounts) is often very expensive and often a significant part of the price of a new computer with a lot more horsepower and ram. So upgrading is often not useful, unless you know someone who happens to have the correct type of ram laying around. But even with more ram that is a 12 year old machine with a really slow cpu.

this is a good website to check how powerful a cpu is:

Yours is 664 with a single thread of 725 (so 725/664). The i5-4570 mentioned above is 2026/5053 so a single cpu is 3x faster, and the entire machine (all cpus) is around 9x faster.

• Hugs
you basically need a completely different computer, you can try to find a deal on maybe amazon for a i5-4570 computer, sometimes you can find one for about 150 dollars plus whatever shipping costs is, i dont know what kind of shipping deals they have for your area.

What about this laptop "
Core i5
6th generation
Ram 4gb
HDD 500gb
@28k" if i use it,will it work perfect?
October 10tj is my birthday and I would be very grateful if I get an improvement,the will be my happiest thing after I've wasted 5 and a half months depressed on CB...TIA

A 6th gen core should be similar to the i5-4570 and should work pretty good.

To know how it compares the cpu type i5-xxxx would be needed. It should also have a newer video card that could be used with something like obs to offload the video encoding.

What about this laptop "
Core i5
6th generation
Ram 4gb
HDD 500gb
@28k" if i use it,will it work perfect?
October 10tj is my birthday and I would be very grateful if I get an improvement,the will be my happiest thing after I've wasted 5 and a half months depressed on CB...TIA
That should be fine for 720p broadcasting which is the max you can do with that internet anyway.

A 6th gen core should be similar to the i5-4570 and should work pretty good.

To know how it compares the cpu type i5-xxxx would be needed. It should also have a newer video card that could be used with something like obs to offload the video encoding.

both support quicksync but think you won't match the performance on a laptop until a typical i5 8th gen laptop processor, maybe a 7th gen I can't remember what the performance leap is for quicksync between those 2 generations.

Are you using OBS (open broadcaster studio) or letting the browser open your cam? I would be surprised if the browser was capable of using QSV but I could be wrong.

The old laptop had zero support for QSV/x264 encoding, the 6th gen one should have enough QSV that x264 encoding with obs can be offloaded to the QSV hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.