AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not important, but I'm proud and want to brag lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How great are these?!? Lol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oXBlackRoseXo

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 30, 2016
Flyover, USA
www.cammodeldirectory.com
Twitter Username
@blackrosecam
Chaturbate Username
oXBlackRoseXo
I finally got buttons on my broadcast page! And not just any buttons! I made myself custom ones! Lol how cute are these?!?

IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1311.JPG

That's the size they actually are, scaling them down was a beast lol.

IMG_1302.JPG
IMG_1327.JPG

Oh, and so this post actually has a small amount of purpose other than being self gratifying, if anyone needs custom images made, something retouched, etc I can do it for you. Just ask :)

Not to discourage, but in the interest of blunt honesty...

I can tell what the little blue bird is ok. The Amazon is a different story. Cant make out what it's supposed to be when its smaller. A pink drop shadow or something around that "a" might help it stand out, be a little easier on the eyes. Huge non fan of the "spoil me" font too.

I hope your amazon list has something cam related. Last time I click a models wishlist link there was ricearoni on it. Now I also like the taste of it but there's nothing sexy about buying someone a 10 pack of ricearoni.

Forgive my being off topic but this rant had to come out somewhere.

LOL this is totally me.

But really, the point of a wishlist is not to turn you on. It's to be a place holder for things the model wants, not what you want her to want.

I hope your amazon list has something cam related. Last time I click a models wishlist link there was ricearoni on it. Now I also like the taste of it but there's nothing sexy about buying someone a 10 pack of ricearoni.

how certain are you the ricearoni isnt cam related? things get pretty crazy in pvt rooms

processed-cheese-slices.jpg

Not to discourage, but in the interest of blunt honesty...

I can tell what the little blue bird is ok. The Amazon is a different story. Cant make out what it's supposed to be when its smaller. A pink drop shadow or something around that "a" might help it stand out, be a little easier on the eyes. Huge non fan of the "spoil me" font too.
I have no idea how I didn't see these replies, but I just now did. I am thinking about adjusting the Amazon one too, but I've always liked the script type font. Was thinking about dropping it because it doesn't translate to buttons well, and I'm starting to figure that out, but I'm still awful proud of myself lol.

Reactions: Val Vega

Lol it is all toys, outfits and the camera I want

Reactions: Val Vega
Status
Not open for further replies.