AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not sure if this is an 'ask model' topic or not......relationship problems with camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really, just trying to keep the thread from getting too boring until OP returns.

Here too. Guess it has died down, meth was much more prevalent around 10-15 years ago. Or maybe they are just laying low now that all the easy copper and lawnmowers have done been liberated.

Seems to me that the government/media hysteria lags behind most of these epidemics. By the time everybody is talking about it, they seem to have about run their course.
Meth was huge when I was in high school 6 years ago. Not sure how it is now though. Then again it was a small town, might have been different in the city.All the high schoolers I talk to around here seem to just be into ketamine and lsd

No, not really, just trying to keep the thread from getting too boring until OP returns.

I'm sure he will be back any minute now. Probably took the scenic route. Cringe crew is getting some button mashing exercise in at least. Always reassuring to look at the ratings and never see any of the respectable women here agreeing with them.

Here too. Guess it has died down, meth was much more prevalent around 10-15 years ago. Or maybe they are just laying low now that all the easy copper and lawnmowers have done been liberated.

Seems to me that the government/media hysteria lags behind most of these epidemics. By the time everybody is talking about it, they seem to have about run their course.

Yeah, usually too little, too late. I remember the bath salts hysteria being reported all the time when attention really should have been on the heroin epidemic

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: asia_lynn
oh we have changed the topic to junkies well being from Scotland I know a thing or two about that apparently we just got declared the country that consumes the most cocaine per session and it gets delivered quicker than pizza :hilarious: Making Scotland proud with stats like that!

• Funny!
Reactions: xDollPartsx
Status
Not open for further replies.