AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Now chaterbate isn’t letting me broadcast or cash out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2023
So they reinstated my account and said it would all go back to normal but now it says I’m suspended from broadcasting and I can’t convert my tokens to cash. It tells me to contact support and I hear nothing this time. Not even a confirmation of getting my messages? Anyone else?

So they reinstated my account and said it would all go back to normal but now it says I’m suspended from broadcasting and I can’t convert my tokens to cash. It tells me to contact support and I hear nothing this time. Not even a confirmation of getting my messages? Anyone else?
looks like you are good to go now. If you were still suspended from broadcasting then we would not see the send tip button

Attachments

• Screen Shot 06-07-23 at 08.32 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 06-07-23 at 08.32 PM.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.