AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nude in public chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2022
I’ve seen so many here lately in public giving blowjobs, fingering up close to the cam, etc.. I thought there wasn’t any nude in public? It’s discouraging when you follow the rules & work your ass off and people do it for free so no one is going to come to a room to pay for it lol
Did they change the rules or something?!

Topless flashes (which I get paid for) and butt cheek flashes in free chat on Streamate, most frequently lead to private and exclusive shows for me, as well as more frequent and greater tips for interactive toy play in free chat. So I'm afraid that even for my experience of a traditionally (but evolving in every direction) private-based site, the statements above by arousr are also factually incorrect.

Also in a streamate thread private actually doesn't mean one on one, private is the term streamate uses for group shows, and exclusive is the term streamate uses for one on one. Just want to clarify that too, because a lot of site vistors get very confused by that. If a member chooses the option for "private" on SM, there is a chance they will be alone with the model for short periods of time, but other Members come in and out whenever they so desire, so it's pretty much like an open group show.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Are you a model? Even if you were one saying things like "it's 100% always best to..." would come off as condescending and most of the time factually incorrect, since different people have different hustles, preferences, boundaries and priorities, but coming from someone who's not a model? Oof. Don't tell us how to do our job if you never tried to do it.
We should have specified that our advice was for private based platforms. In no way are we knocking how anyone works on alternative platforms as it's not one size fits all. This tactic works best for our platform as it's based on one on one connections. Arousr doesn't have tip based public shows so showing nudity in the free chat does not incentives members to spend/engage/go pvt anymore than someone non-nude

Upvote 0
Are you saying this for private based sites or all sites? The opposite is demonstrably true for token based sites.

Boundries are always important but where you show nudity is just one example of a possible boundry.
Private based advice only :)

Upvote 0
So you ladies that make a living off this site it does not effect. The new girls who are trying to break in it does. The new girls get all the cheapos trying to get freebees. They get conned by members saying well so and so showed they why cant you?

Also the male models who are trying to make some money at this have a tough time. There is usually 3 or more Columbian male models showing it all in free chat. I have a male model account and rarely get on anymore cause all i get is cheapo wanting freebee`s. It is tough to male much as a male model as it is, people giving it for free makes it that much harder. The mods dont care about the male models cause they dont make much for the site.

Upvote 0
So you ladies that make a living off this site it does not effect. The new girls who are trying to break in it does. The new girls get all the cheapos trying to get freebees. They get conned by members saying well so and so showed they why cant you?

Also the male models who are trying to make some money at this have a tough time. There is usually 3 or more Columbian male models showing it all in free chat. I have a male model account and rarely get on anymore cause all i get is cheapo wanting freebee`s. It is tough to male much as a male model as it is, people giving it for free makes it that much harder. The mods dont care about the male models cause they dont make much for the site.
You can't say that without numbers from the site. This is all just you surmising. You could be slow for many, many, many reasons.

I wouldn't personally do free bottom less nudity myself, but fact is rules allow it (according to what we've been told). People have been going off about it angrily for months, some professionally, some way, WAY less so. Many from before this change even took place, and they were always focused on "Columbians" and the money they felt entitled to, which they felt others were "taking" from them. Just being honest, looks bad and tacky to me.

Fact is it just appears to be easier to blame this circumstance, when it's always slow Summer, and our economy is slow. Models have been openly talking about going into each others rooms and telling each other off for this stuff. It's tacky as fuck, and in my opinion meets the criterion for harrassment.

Sure I agree, I don't like the rule change, but I'm not feeding into this angry, tacky mess. Nor am I afraid to compete.

I've personally witnessed models be beyond rude and demanding to our support staff over it repeatedly, and just come off bitter and rude. It's saddening given all they are trying to do for us, as well as being incredibly stupid, because that's not how to deal with people and get them to work for/with you and respect/ like you, or feel motivated to help your cause. So it annoys me even more, because I bet it's prolonging any possible walk back or change of the rules that could've happened, had it been handled better, nicer and more professionally!

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
friendly reminder: we were all new at one point, and know the feeling of being next to other models who show their genitals in freechat.

another friendly reminder: lots of us worked sites (or still do) where everyone rocks out with their junk out.

someone is always giving away something for free. this is a sales job end of the day. it's like trying to sell a jar of sand and seashells but the beach is around the corner. you have to convince the beachgoers who walk by your sand and seashell stall why they should buy your wares when they can get it for free themselves or possibly the constant flow of beachgoers leaving pails of sand and seashells their children collected in the parking lot.

Upvote 0
friendly reminder: we were all new at one point, and know the feeling of being next to other models who show their genitals in freechat.

another friendly reminder: lots of us worked sites (or still do) where everyone rocks out with their junk out.

someone is always giving away something for free. this is a sales job end of the day. it's like trying to sell a jar of sand and seashells but the beach is around the corner. you have to convince the beachgoers who walk by your sand and seashell stall why they should buy your wares when they can get it for free themselves or possibly the constant flow of beachgoers leaving pails of sand and seashells their children collected in the parking lot.
That's a good analogy. Further to my post earlier in the thread, the demographic for your beautifully presented jar full of sand and carefully chosen seashells isn't necessarily the same demographic that wants the seaweed strewn beach.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.