AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

o hai me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
strokinmuhharbl said:
Let me know when you want to go trollin' and we'll see what is quality.

We'll see about that.

Attachments

• 1301707977087.jpg
    1301707977087.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 270
strokinmuhharbl said:
If you saw the pic of the woman in that other thread you will know why I puked.;)
Well she wasn't puke worthy but I also don't like the comparison of her to me. Makes me wonder.

bawksy said:
strokinmuhharbl said:
Let me know when you want to go trollin' and we'll see what is quality.

We'll see about that.
Ok, you let me know when. lol If you knew the stuff I've done to get banned from sites or stuff I've done to make people epic rage you wouldn't even be able to match my over 9,000 power level.

AmberCutie said:
strokinmuhharbl said:
If you saw the pic of the woman in that other thread you will know why I puked.;)
Well she wasn't puke worthy but I also don't like the comparison of her to me. Makes me wonder.
Don't know. I wasn't looking at you the 1 time I viewed you. Was looking at your bedroom walls.

Eh I want my two minutes back, it peaked around where Jebbaz was posting and looked promising then Amber had to step in as conciliator...damn women and their maternal instincts.

Mirra said:
This following handy picture pretty much sums up how I feel about this thread so far. Try harder please.
That pic might have been funny if not already used on this forum before. Why do I need to try harder? You guys are the ones doing all the work. lol

Jupiter551 said:
Eh I want my two minutes back, it peaked around where Jebbaz was posting and looked promising then Amber had to step in as conciliator...damn women and their maternal instincts.
Damn, you going to suck his dick too bro? It's fail if you think the climax of the thread was Jebbaz's post. lol

Bocefish said:
Perfect example of lowlife basics with nothing better to do from their parent's basement.

"Perfect example of" premiums who think because they're premium that their life means more than other users. You know how many times I've seen premiums try acting like they're not pervs, freaks, losers and that the guests and basics are? I'm barely on MFC these days. Get over your premium hard-on. If anyone's the "lowlife" here it's you buddy. I might be a basic but I bet you I get more tits in actual life and from MFC girls than you. lol

Every one of the "regs" here think I'm failing yet look at yourselves. I'm barely even saying anything and you're trollin' yourselves. LOL Why do I even need to try when you're doing it to yourselves?

strokinmuhharbl said:
"Perfect example of" premiums who think because they're premium that their life means more than other users. You know how many times I've seen premiums try acting like they're not pervs, freaks, losers and that the guests and basics are? I'm barely on MFC these days. Get over your premium hard-on. If anyone's the "lowlife" here it's you buddy. I might be a basic but I bet you I get more tits in actual life and from MFC girls than you. lol

wow did he hit a nerve? your response is a variation of the old "you guys are losers for being on the internet even though I'm on the internet telling you" line.

anyway, show us all these alleged tits you get, maybe this thread can be worthwhile afterall.

Jupiter551 said:
strokinmuhharbl said:

wow did he hit a nerve? your response is a variation of the old "you guys are losers for being on the internet even though I'm on the internet telling you" line.

anyway, show us all these alleged tits you get, maybe this thread can be worthwhile afterall.
Not at all. I was stating a point that his name calling was illogical. "lowlife basic". There's tons of lowlifes who are premium. I was stating the point that just because someone is a premium doesn't mean they aren't any label you could give them. That premiums who think they are special over being premium and better than people fail.

Yeah.... I'm totally going to show you the females I get nude from MFC on skype or else where. Makes total sense. You can't troll me into giving you tits bb. If you want a trading or posting board go to one of those anon sites. That's not how I roll. This thread is already worthwhile if you all keep replying back over and over. And when it has as many views as it does. My threads are king of this section right now. Responses + views. If you all hate me and what not just simply stop posting in this thread. LOLLERCOASTER

Who's jelly?

If you 4qio54h5 with the #$OI%, what do you T#KJR$%?

strokinmuhharbl said:
Not at all. I was stating a point that his name calling was illogical. "lowlife basic". There's tons of lowlifes who are premium. I was stating the point that just because someone is a premium doesn't mean they aren't any label you could give them. That premiums who think they are special over being premium and better than people fail.

It's illogical to call someone a lowlife basic? So basics can't be lowlifes? You might or might not be a lowlife, it's illogical that ALL basics are lowlifes but I didn't see him say that - you assumed it.

Premiums obviously aren't "better people" than basics or guests, but they are better in terms of contributing to a cam show they're enjoying. Anonymous basics and guests who just sit there and silently wank... idk, I don't see how there's anything inherently admirable about that.

On a camgirl forum are you saying people who don't spend money are just as deserving of attention from models than people who do? I don't care either way personally, but I just think it's a slightly odd attitude to have.

I think you've rubbed some people the wrong way, I doubt anyone hates you.

Hate requires effort, or caring.
This whole thread typifies the "Special olympics" meme :woops:

Zoomer said:
Hate requires effort, or caring.
This whole thread typifies the "Special olympics" meme :woops:
You know you fail if you even have to bring up the Special Olympics thing. And no that's not a meme gtfo

BadAssCurves said:
Why is everybody trippin out, this dude isn't even trolling. :roll:
That's what I'm saying. lol I don't even need to try and people are raging. So why would I even put a legit attempt into it? :D!

Jupiter551 said:
It's illogical to call someone a lowlife basic? So basics can't be lowlifes? You might or might not be a lowlife, it's illogical that ALL basics are lowlifes but I didn't see him say that - you assumed it.

Premiums obviously aren't "better people" than basics or guests, but they are better in terms of contributing to a cam show they're enjoying. Anonymous basics and guests who just sit there and silently wank... idk, I don't see how there's anything inherently admirable about that.

On a camgirl forum are you saying people who don't spend money are just as deserving of attention from models than people who do? I don't care either way personally, but I just think it's a slightly odd attitude to have.

I think you've rubbed some people the wrong way, I doubt anyone hates you.
The whole point is beyond you if you even need to make that post.

"but they are better in terms of contributing to a cam show they're enjoying."
Not all premiums tips. There's tons who never tip who think just because they're a premium the model has to talk to them or let them stay. Girls on MFC should be randomly kicking basics, guests and non tipping premiums who have been in her room numerous times that don't pay out. Obviously she can't keep up kicking every one out. But kicking most out when she's sitting there doing nothing and the room is going slow isn't going to hurt her either. Get over your premium ego-boner.

"Anonymous basics and guests who just sit there and silently wank"
I know of tons of basics who went premium after being basic for a short time or even after a few weeks. If it bothers the girl so much maybe she should find a new line of "work"? Most girls on there don't care how many people are seeing for free as long as their greedy pockets get filled with big dollars. If she didn't there wouldn't be models doing full on public shows for 1,700 viewers then as soon as she's done within 2 minutes 700+ viewers leave. She obviously knows people aren't paying watching for free. As long as she makes big money on the show she doesn't care.

"On a camgirl forum are you saying people who don't spend money are just as deserving of attention from models than people who do? I don't care either way personally, but I just think it's a slightly odd attitude to have."
Why are you getting hurt feelings? It's the girls' money and body. Not yours. Why are you even trying to take offense and cry over it? I'm not saying they're just as deserving. Of course they aren't. But I get just as much attention if not more in the rooms I frequent. Some of the girls I got to join MFC the premiums in their room (not every one of them but a few rooms) used to get mad because I was a basic and she was talking to me more than them. When they found out I was the reason she was even there, that I talk to her on skype, the phone, MSN whatever or she told them to shut up they quickly started dick riding me. In fact there's even girls who I randomly talked to on MFC who would rather talk to me over people who are premium in their room. I know a girl online who joined MFC because I mentioned it to her several months ago. Found her on it recently and when she's on it she'll message me on MSN asking me if I want her to get off MFC to cam. I don't ask her to. She asks me. Why? Because she'd rather molest me with her eyes and/or have a conversation then let fat, old men, gross people wank to her. I go "No make your money. If you want to talk on cam or do things later do it after you manipulate them faggots for their money". me > you.

I shouldn't have even had to make this post if you bothered reading my last one correctly. People calling me a lowlife basic and attempt shots at me. Lol u jelly? "HATERS MAKE ME FAMOUS!" as it goes.

*adds user to foes list*

Never have to read a single banal post of his, irrespective of where it is. Iggied...

Anyone who reads through this thread and gets to my post: Remember, don't feed the troll if you don't like the troll's trollin'. This means, don't post anything in here thinking that:

a) he cares what you have to say
b) he will ever change
c) he has the potential to be better than a troll on the internet, and not even a good one at that
d) your words do anything but give him more fodder for trollin'

That is all.

This has been a public service announcement.

Mirra said:
strokinmuhharbl said:
<Lots of Stuff that fails to be relevant to my interests>
Who's jelly?
I dunno who is or is not, but if there going to be any jelly I hope it's strawberry... with biscuits.
Nom.

strokinmuhharbl said:
Why are you getting hurt feelings? It's the girls' money and body. Not yours. Why are you even trying to take offense and cry over it? I'm not saying they're just as deserving. Of course they aren't. But I get just as much attention if not more in the rooms I frequent. Some of the girls I got to join MFC the premiums in their room (not every one of them but a few rooms) used to get mad because I was a basic and she was talking to me more than them. When they found out I was the reason she was even there, that I talk to her on skype, the phone, MSN whatever or she told them to shut up they quickly started dick riding me. In fact there's even girls who I randomly talked to on MFC who would rather talk to me over people who are premium in their room. I know a girl online who joined MFC because I mentioned it to her several months ago. Found her on it recently and when she's on it she'll message me on MSN asking me if I want her to get off MFC to cam. I don't ask her to. She asks me. Why? Because she'd rather molest me with her eyes and/or have a conversation then let fat, old men, gross people wank to her. I go "No make your money. If you want to talk on cam or do things later do it after you manipulate them faggots for their money". me > you.

Lol yeah you're such a pimp dude, and have so many leetspeek interesting things to say, you know - coming on here just to call guys who watch camgirls faggots who get manipulated for our money.

No wonder women fall in love with you in such exotic locations as "skype, the phone, MSN", you're such a charmer, clearly make friends easily, and the personality and diction of a 14 year old lolcat obviously gets them hot. :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
strokinmuhharbl said:

Lol yeah you're such a pimp dude, and have so many leetspeek interesting things to say, you know - coming on here just to call guys who watch camgirls faggots who get manipulated for our money.

No wonder women fall in love with you in such exotic locations as "skype, the phone, MSN", you're such a charmer, clearly make friends easily, and the personality and diction of a 14 year old lolcat obviously gets them hot. :lol:
Oh, Jup.

facepalm-lion-.jpg

AmberCutie said:

Omg why??! Is the attention-whore going to type out some furious /b/-inspired insult/phrase and tell me how I must be really hurt by his inane bullshit, and then close with telling me how much ass he gets??

Yeah, probably :mrgreen:

Jupiter551 said:
Omg why??! Is the attention-whore going to type out some furious /b/-inspired insult/phrase and tell me how I must be really hurt by his inane bullshit, and then close with telling me how much ass he gets??

I don't get why people are coming into a thread he started and taunting him for more responses that are only going to annoy you more. I swear some people don't know how the Internet works.

It's like this... Imagine I had a restaurant. I post my whole menu outside. You look at the menu, decide that you don't like ANY of the items I have to offer, but you come in anyways, and tell me and all the customers how much you hate the items on the menu. Normally people would just find another restaurant (thread) and not come to my place if they didn't like the food. But some people just feel so inclined to speak their mind, even where it's unnecessary.

U liek mah analogy bb?

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:

I don't get why people are coming into a thread he started and taunting him for more responses that are only going to annoy you more. I swear some people don't know how the Internet works.

It's like this... Imagine I had a restaurant. I post my whole menu outside. You look at the menu, decide that you don't like ANY of the items I have to offer, but you come in anyways, and tell me and all the customers how much you hate the items on the menu. Normally people would just find another restaurant (thread) and not come to my place if they didn't like the food. But some people just feel so inclined to speak their mind, even where it's unnecessary.

U liek mah analogy bb?

Not really Amber...cos this ain't his restaurant - it's yours. We're all customers, including the 14 year old, and just cos he sat down at this table doesn't mean it's seceded from the restaurant. He came in here being a dick, was antagonizing to pretty much everyone who replied - not just in this thread but others.

He's an asshole, and his overreactions and overcompensation ("o hai girlz im da intarwebz pimp") are fucking hilarious.

C'mon, it's a forum...surely if he gets to come in here in his persona of Strokin' the Asshole Clown I get to play too?

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:

U liek mah analogy bb?

Not really Amber...cos this ain't his restaurant - it's yours. We're all customers, including the 14 year old, and just cos he sat down at this table doesn't mean it's seceded from the restaurant. He came in here being a dick, was antagonizing to pretty much everyone who replied - not just in this thread but others.

He's an asshole, and his overreactions and overcompensation ("o hai girlz im da intarwebz pimp") are fucking hilarious.

C'mon, it's a forum...surely if he gets to come in here in his persona of Strokin' the Asshole Clown I get to play too?
Nevermind, dear.

Amber ur analogy make me horny bb i can haz more when i getz $ nex week k rite? k good!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YES YES YES BB luvz it!

;) :la:

I :h: you Eva! :-D

Amber is so right, why is everyone trippin in this dudes thread? Also, I may not gain friends from this but I kinda like him. He has some pretty valid points in many posts and this is HIS thread. If you don't like it don't read it. Easy peasy :dance:

BadAssCurves said:

Amber is so right, why is everyone trippin in this dudes thread? Also, I may not gain friends from this but I kinda like him. He has some pretty valid points in many posts and this is HIS thread. If you don't like it don't read it. Easy peasy :dance:
Thank you darling. I thought I was going crazy there for a minute.

AmberCutie said:
BadAssCurves said:

Thank you darling. I thought I was going crazy there for a minute.

I got your back ;)

Too much dramallama for one Mod! Why does everyone take the interwebz so seriously?
internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.