AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

o hai me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strokinmuhharbl

Banhammered
Apr 13, 2011
I am new here. :3
2 teh mfc wimmin
theharbls1.jpg

I think I like your humor.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

strokinmuhharbl said:
bawksy said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
gtfo

pyrite1965 said:
strokinmuhharbl said:
The internet.

Next question.

OMG you're from the same place Alex is??
gtfo x 2

More questions. faggotry gtfo

Wow, that was ummm.......... ____________________ :tard:

strokinmuhharbl said:
Questions. Go.
What is wrong with using full sentences?
Why are you asking for questions?
Why are you picking fights with various forum members?
Why are you speaking like you're a 14 year old troll?

Jebbaz said:
strokinmuhharbl said:
Questions. Go.
What is wrong with using full sentences?
Why are you asking for questions?
Why are you picking fights with various forum members?
Why are you speaking like you're a 14 year old troll?
I'm pretty sure you have hurt feelings. No one is picking a fight with anyone in this. I'm pretty sure everyone is just fucking around. I'd say stop being a tight ass, but I'm sure you have an assortment of anal dildos in your collection. trollololol?

Don't challenge my intelligence. I'm above average in Final Jeopardy.

You can't troll the troll bb.

Mower questions. kgo.

strokinmuhharbl said:

Troll harder, newfag.

No, really. I think you have potential. But put some more effort into it, so you don't come off like a developmentally disabled 14 year old.

Attachments

• troll 1.jpg
    troll 1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 287
Jebbaz said:
No, I cant troll a troll. I can however block, report, and iggy the troll.
Hurt feelings. lul "Amba, this troll hurt my feelins can you bant him plz? D: "

bawksy said:
strokinmuhharbl said:

Troll harder, newfag.

No, really. I think you have potential. But put some more effort into it, so you don't come off like a developmentally disabled 14 year old.
"newfag"? This isn't e/b/aums.

Why would I need to troll harder? I'm barely doing anything now and people are mad over humor.

Don't be mad because I told you how to spell "judgemental". :D

Stop spamming. Ask questions. :))))

:naughty: It was funny half a page ago. You seemed to have crossed the line from joking to disrespectful.

You guys, this was a thread that HE started... if you don't want to participate in it, then don't post in it and get feelings hurt. That's just lame. l2Internets.

lol Exactly. They post and get mad. Over what? I didn't know people took saying "gtfo" so serious and as disrespectful. I thought it was obvious I was fucking around. No one had a problem until Jebbaz wanted to come in here trying to feel special. He's just having a bad fap night. :crybaby:

I've seen on various forums where people would ask serious and dumb questions both to someone making an "ask me anything" thread. Sadly that didn't work with people saying such short replies like this was an instant messenger prior Jebbaz's comment.

Anyways............................
Best joke I've heard in a while: "why do black people always have nightmares?? because we killed the only one who had a dream!!"

AmberCutie said:
if you don't want to participate in it....

Oh I definitely want to participate. I just think the thread is of very poor quality.

Attachments

• 1303301077815.gif
    1303301077815.gif
    453.2 KB · Views: 204
bawksy said:
AmberCutie said:

Oh I definitely want to participate. I just think the thread is of very poor quality.
That's all find and dandy, then. You also know how to roll with the punches of threads/posters like these. Others clearly don't and just wanna get riled up about shit that has nothing to do with them. ;)

I will state, however, that mr. harbls here seemed to puke all over someone else's harmless thread recently, which goes against my argument, so I'd advise that not to happen frequently.

bawksy said:
AmberCutie said:

Let me know when you want to go trollin' and we'll see what is quality.

AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:
AmberCutie said:

I will state, however, that mr. harbls here seemed to puke all over someone else's harmless thread recently, which goes against my argument, so I'd advise that not to happen frequently.
If you saw the pic of the woman in that other thread you will know why I puked.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.