AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

o hai me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
strokinmuhharbl said:
bawksy said:
strokinmuhharbl said:
Let me know when you want to go trollin' and we'll see what is quality.

We'll see about that.
Ok, you let me know when. lol If you knew the stuff I've done to get banned from sites or stuff I've done to make people epic rage you wouldn't even be able to match my over 9,000 power level.

Alright, good sir, you win this round. This thread has gotten out of control. Nice work.

P.S. I swear this video was made for this thread. LOL 'strokin'.

AshaSnow said:
c) he has the potential to be better than a troll on the internet, and not even a good one at that
Are you annoyed? Seems so. I'm not a good troll though? I think you lost the game.

I'll reiterate I'm not even trying on this forum to troll. I'm just bullshitting and you're all doing the work making yourselves mad. Why should I make a valid attempt when I can just watch the mice run through the maze?

Jupiter551 said:
Lol yeah you're such a pimp dude, and have so many leetspeek interesting things to say, you know - coming on here just to call guys who watch camgirls faggots who get manipulated for our money.

No wonder women fall in love with you in such exotic locations as "skype, the phone, MSN", you're such a charmer, clearly make friends easily, and the personality and diction of a 14 year old lolcat obviously gets them hot. :lol:
Just because I use memes and other internet things doesn't mean I have the diction of a 14 year old. If you knew the internet you would know things like "LOLUMADBRO?", "u jelly?" and the like are said purposely to make lamers mad. Look at yourself for proof. You're a prime example of a lamer who's mad over nothing. I find it hilarious because every one is saying I can't troll and I don't know how to talk to people like I'm lying about getting wimmin to cam for me or do whatever. Look at you Jupiter551.... You've been manipulated by me and didn't even know it. Welcome to the playground.

Let me also include that just because I'm acting a certain way on here doesn't mean I'm like this all of the time or that it's even the real me. This is only one little part of my personality. People in person or online like talking with me because I am a real person with interesting hobbies (besides trollin' of course!) and always have a lot to say. I talk about real things and speak my mind even if it means offending a female and I lose out on her boobs on cam, talking to her in general, what ever. If I do lose out then it's not a big deal to me. And they know that. Nudity isn't my priority for going to cam sites. I'd rather talk and troll instead of fap. They know that so they respect that I'm not going to suck up to them just because they have boobs and not going to make myself be pathetic over them. But I do take enjoyment out of messing with people, seeing why they do things or think things, seeing how they'd react and all of that jazz. I know there's at least one girl on here who would know who I am for saying this and she'll get trolled hard since I know her real name and other things if she says any thing but.... the internet is my playground. You're all just part of the entertainment.

BadAssCurves said:
I :h: you Eva! :-D

Amber is so right, why is everyone trippin in this dudes thread? Also, I may not gain friends from this but I kinda like him. He has some pretty valid points in many posts and this is HIS thread. If you don't like it don't read it. Easy peasy :dance:
Let's be friends via the internet.

bawksy said:

P.S. I swear this video was made for this thread. LOL 'strokin'.

Lovely video.:h:

BadAssCurves said:
I may not gain friends from this but I kinda like him. He has some pretty valid points in many posts.

He has valid points?

strokinmuhharbl said:
It's just some thing called greed. Why else would a woman do cam whoring? Easy money for only needing to know how to talk to dumb people into paying her money.

He also doesn't believe whoever records models' private shows and profits from them while simultaneously ripping models off is at fault whatsoever, he blames it on MFCs vulnerability. He obviously thinks he's superior because he's a forever basic and doesn't pay for what us dumb premiums do. Yep, he's a real stand up guy. :lol:

I never said everything he says is valid. :roll:

My point is, that not everything he has said is wrong, stupid or troll-ish. The whole point to my post was all of you are choosing to go in to a thread you don't like, and continually post about how much you hate it. In all reality isn't that the same thing troll's do?
176715384v10_480x480_Front.jpg

Bocefish said:
He also doesn't believe whoever records models' private shows and profits from them while simultaneously ripping models off is at fault whatsoever, he blames it on MFCs vulnerability. He obviously thinks he's superior because he's a forever basic and doesn't pay for what us dumb premiums do. Yep, he's a real stand up guy. :lol:
You're dumb if you think even 75% of people are capping to make money. .... Most people who cap are doing it for personal use or just to post for nothing in return to sites just for bragging rights to seem like a "1337 capper". The only people who make money is doing it from their google adsense of their blog, linkbucks, etc. As I said in the other thread. But not sure why you're trying to mix two threads together. And yes, I'll repeat.... it is MFC's fault because if they knew it was happening they should have fixed it ASAP! If you're hosting a site where services are provided the number one thing to give is security to the buyers and people providing the service. That's basic business stuff. I'll also repeat that I'm sure if you knew how to do it you would be in there recording the groups and privates just like the people doing it. If you say you wouldn't be you're lying. I'm sure there's girls you stroke your pencil dick to in public shows that you don't tip. Get over your premium boner. Not sure why people keep saying things to make me repeat myself over and over. But yeah I'm a "forever basic". jelly? I think so. I don't demand or ask girls to do any thing. Don't assume just because I refuse to pay for tits on my screen that I'm the typical basic/guest/premium who is disrespecting telling girls what to do. I'm here and MFC for the lulz. I don't need to pay wimmin to get them to talk to me like you obviously do. Hence me coming off "superior" to you. I'm rarely on MFC either these days because of one of my hobbies. So get off my dick? kthnxbaibb

Status
Not open for further replies.