AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS dropping frames...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolaxleda

Cam Model
Mar 30, 2022
Tampa
www.lolasfriends.com
Twitter Username
@lolaxleda
MFC Username
lolaxleda
Chaturbate Username
lolaxleda
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000656230/lolaxleda/
Hello guys! I am having some troule and have been for a really really long time.

I am using a Logitech Brio webcam, to stream to MFC. My frames (little colored corner) is CONSTANTLY dropping in the red, and staying there, sometimes fully kicking me off of Myfreecams and closing out my room. I thought my router needed updating, so I had my cable company come and give me a wifi-6 router. Then my PC wasn't compatible with the wifi, so I had them move the router. Now I'm on ETHERNET for my PC, so there should be no issues right? 🥴

IT'S STILL DROPPING!! I have set my bitrate all the way down to 2000 and its STILL dropping constantly and all I find online is to use Ethernet and lower your bitrate (LOL RIGHT?!) What else can I try? Is it just MFC server sucking? Can I change what region I connect to with MFC server like NA-East or West? Any advice is appreciated and I'm sorry if this thread was already asked there's a lot of threads 😓

Hello guys! I am having some troule and have been for a really really long time.

I am using a Logitech Brio webcam, to stream to MFC. My frames (little colored corner) is CONSTANTLY dropping in the red, and staying there, sometimes fully kicking me off of Myfreecams and closing out my room. I thought my router needed updating, so I had my cable company come and give me a wifi-6 router. Then my PC wasn't compatible with the wifi, so I had them move the router. Now I'm on ETHERNET for my PC, so there should be no issues right? 🥴

IT'S STILL DROPPING!! I have set my bitrate all the way down to 2000 and its STILL dropping constantly and all I find online is to use Ethernet and lower your bitrate (LOL RIGHT?!) What else can I try? Is it just MFC server sucking? Can I change what region I connect to with MFC server like NA-East or West? Any advice is appreciated and I'm sorry if this thread was already asked there's a lot of threads 😓
You could try a vpn and set it so you’d connect to a diff server. I would also try your Wi-Fi . Some of the newer routers go slower when you hardwire in using an Ethernet cable. I know, opposite to all the advice we get, but some new routers work that way.

Have you done speed tests on your internet? These sites need a certain amount of upload bandwidth as well as download, but everyone always focuses on their download only. If you can share the results of your speed tests that would help everyone problem solve too.

Does it work normally you use the brio without obs?

Upvote 0

Run a speed test make sure you are getting the expected speeds.

Is it a laptop or a desktop? Laptops can have a tendency to overheat which tanks their performance.

When you are streaming (I am assuming windows machine) right click the taskbar and select task manager, click performance is anything getting close to 100%? if it is then thats most likely where your issue is and that part needs to be upgraded / replaced.

You can also try changing your encoding settings, there is a setup wizard in obs that's pretty good about finding good settings for your machine.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.