AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS is working but CB is fozon.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Bigman1947
I was broadcast on CB using OBS and my bitrate is set at 5000 it seems like it freezes on there and not mine and i try to put bitrate to 3000 and it keeps dropping every 30 seconds or so. What can i do to solve this problem?

I was broadcast on CB using OBS and my bitrate is set at 5000 it seems like it freezes on there and not mine and i try to put bitrate to 3000 and it keeps dropping every 30 seconds or so. What can i do to solve this problem?
Are you using a router? If so, restart it. Then run a speed test online. If your upload is really low there could be a problem with your internet service. Contact them if that's the case.

You can also switch servers on OBS until you find some that is more stable.

I let CB pick the server and I have more them enough bandwidth . I am just thinking that my cam is like frozen on CB end because my FPS stops moving and my bitrate keeps moving it is like i was not even using OBS

I let CB pick the server and I have more them enough bandwidth . I am just thinking that my cam is like frozen on CB end because my FPS stops moving and my bitrate keeps moving it is like i was not even using OBS
Check your cam in another web browser or on your phone. Anonymous if all looks ok, then I wouldn't worry about CB up/down stats messages and just cam away. It's the only cam site I have seen that's shows that info and could be the reason many have issues in general, cause it's relating those stats back and forth to everyone. Maybe they need a on/off button for showing those bitrate etc stats lol.
OBS also shows that info in general if I'm not mistaken.

Did you set profile to : main and u use zerolatency? u can also change preset to superfast ,maybe its your cpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.