AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS studio noob question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2017
Hello! First post here, I used the search function but didn't come up with any answers to my (probably very simple) question. I am trying to use OBS studio to stream on SM, however, I am coming across problems when I try to stream. I copy and paste the streaming link into where it says "stream key" (SM's instructions are unclear as to where to post this) and chose "Custom Streaming Server" as I couldn't find Streamate on the list of streaming services. I copy and paste the URL I am streaming from into the URL box, then click "apply" and "ok." Once I hit "start streaming," it buffers, but doesn't connect, giving me an error message instead. What am I doing wrong?!? Thanks so much in advance!

There was a bug a few months back; I don't know if it was fixed. Basically the new OBS was not processing keys properly.
People were using OBS classic as a work around.

The keys your putting into the field should look some thing like "0/9999999/show 11111111" .

Make sure your video settings have an output scaled down resolution that matches streammate. That should be on their model site, it's probable some thing like 800x448 @ 29.97 FPS .

Status
Not open for further replies.